Putin to Neocons Trying to Put Intermediate Range Missiles on His Ukraine Border: Play Stupid Games, Get Stupid Prizes

You are NEVER going to remove Biden. Members of his Cabinet are worse that he is!

Harris, Blinken, Austin, Garland, Granholm, Yellin, "Buttplug". and Mayorkas would NEVER vote against Biden.
The only way Joe is going anywhere is if he chooses to or gets beaten in 2024.

The 25th Amendment isn't going to save us and neither is impeachment even if the Republicans sweep the field in November giving them strong majorities in both houses.

All that would result in anyway if they did is President Hairass and VP Pelosi.

I had hoped Biden would come up with an excuse to step down after reaching the 2 year mark but it seems he's hell bent on staying and doing as much harm as he can before being shown the door.

The only way Joe is going anywhere is if he chooses to or gets beaten in 2024.

The 25th Amendment isn't going to save us and neither is impeachment even if the Republicans sweep the field in November giving them strong majorities in both houses.

All that would result in anyway if they did is President Hairass and VP Pelosi.

I had hoped Biden would come up with an excuse to step down after reaching the 2 year mark but it seems he's hell bent on staying and doing as much harm as he can before being shown the door.
Pelosi would NOT be VP. Why do you think she would give up the power as Speaker?

They ignore that Putin broke it. Now they blame us for breaking it.

Political theatre.

Same ole KGB games.................nothing new here...........Only way to deal with a Bully is in his face tactics......which I haven't seen........Full alert move forces to the borders of Ukraine and tell PUTIN YOU SO MUCH AS PASS GAS MY WAY I'll destroy you.

This is how you deal with it..........But we have a Veggy in office now.
That was the right answer---but I think we have waited to long with Biden in. Once bullies get a taste of blood, they are harder to discourage ---they also if like PUTIN being true psychopaths will become VENGEFUL if forced back. Putin will be spiteful and cause a lot damage on his way out.

The pay difference is minimal, and the loss of political power, unless she becomes minority leader in January 2023, is incredibly huge!
Pelosi has more money and power than she can ever run through in 3 lifetimes. She's rumored to be considering retirement so the only place she has to go up raising her stature any more after the career she's already had would be to step into the VP role.

Pelosi has more money and power than she can ever run through in 3 lifetimes. She's rumored to be considering retirement so the only place she has to go up raising her stature any more after the career she's already had would be to step into the VP role.
She is not retiring! She has already announced she is running again this year!

Do try and keep current.

If Russia had not broken the treaty, it might not have been dumped. Also, the term intermediat range, when talking about missiles, pretty much puts them in range of Moscow from anywhere on the European continent, so basically Puty wanted to be the only one that could have them.
You can peddle that fish somewhere else.

Wrong.
Russia never violated any treaty, the Ukraine did.

Putin never cared if other had nukes.
What was an illegal treaty violation was the attempt by the Ukraine to put NATO nukes on Russia's border.
That is so close that there would no longer have been any time to react.

We have missiles in Ukraine? Dunce. (hint: no)

In Poland? ( hint: no )

In the Baltic States? (hint: no )

We do have them in Germany. So what?

In Moldova? Hint: no

So you think the US would invade and utterly destroy Mexico or Canada if they got too cozy with Russia?
Dunce.

That is the whole point.
No one else was crazy enough to try to put nukes on Russia's border, except the Ukraine.
Over and over, Zelensky keep trying to join NATO and get NATO nukes on Russia's border.

That is in addition to violating treaties, murdering ethnic Russians, stealing oil, ending negotiations, etc.

What shit-hole country are you from? Do not say the US.

Why, because the US is Neo Nazis, bankers, and pedophiles?
The US is at fault for illegally giving the Ukraine those stinger and javelin missiles, so they thought they could take on the big boys.
Every death is the fault of the US.
We encouraged the Ukraine to act criminally.

Wrong.
Russia never violated any treaty, the Ukraine did.

Putin never cared if other had nukes.
What was an illegal treaty violation was the attempt by the Ukraine to put NATO nukes on Russia's border.
That is so close that there would no longer have been any time to react.
Try this for Russian treaty violations.

That was the right answer---but I think we have waited to long with Biden in. Once bullies get a taste of blood, they are harder to discourage ---they also if like PUTIN being true psychopaths will become VENGEFUL if forced back. Putin will be spiteful and cause a lot damage on his way out.

Wrong.
Putin may be lots of things, but in THIS case, he had absolutely no choice.
The Ukraine was given independence only if they supported the treaties that guaranteed Russia's security.
So then what did Zelensky do?
He constantly requested to join NATO and get NATO nukes on Russia's border.
Zelensky is the insane criminal.
For example, he is the idiot calling for a "no-fly-zone".
What if the US actually did that?
A Russian plane is then going to get shot down by the US.
Which is an illegal act of war.
So then Putin would have no choice but to "launch all missiles".
Which means anyone supporting Zelensky in this is just insane.
Zelensky is obviously insane and needs to be put into a rubber room.

Why, because the US is Neo Nazis, bankers, and pedophiles?
The US is at fault for illegally giving the Ukraine those stinger and javelin missiles, so they thought they could take on the big boys.
Every death is the fault of the US.
We encouraged the Ukraine to act criminally.
So in your opinion, Russia can invade a peaceful neighbor, shell and bomb civilians, but the US has no right to give DEFENSIVE weapons to Ukraine. Riiiight, remember a little program in the recent unpleasantness than ran between 1939 and 1945 that Russia benefitted from? It was called Lend-Lease and the US and UK provided Russia with not only defensive weapons, but offensives ones like bombers as well. I guess you think that was illegal and we shouldn't have done that either. The funny thing is that if we hadn't bailed out Russia eighty years ago, we wouldn't be having this problem today.

Try this for Russian treaty violations.

Totally wrong.
There is NOTHING illegal about "developing" anything.
It is only illegal to mass produce and deploy them.
And the US is constantly lying about the weapons of others, like we did over Saddam's missiles.
They only exceeded the range limit when it was empty, without a payload.
Which then is a deliberate lie by the US.
We have no idea what the final actually range would be, because it depends on the size of the warhead.

So in your opinion, Russia can invade a peaceful neighbor, shell and bomb civilians, but the US has no right to give DEFENSIVE weapons to Ukraine. Riiiight, remember a little program in the recent unpleasantness than ran between 1939 and 1945 that Russia benefitted from? It was called Lend-Lease and the US and UK provided Russia with not only defensive weapons, but offensives ones like bombers as well. I guess you think that was illegal and we shouldn't have done that either. The funny thing is that if we hadn't bailed out Russia eighty years ago, we wouldn't be having this problem today.

The Ukraine was not at all "peaceful".
The Ukraine was about as criminal as any country could get.
They were murdering ethnic Russians in the Donetsk and Crimea, by the thousands.
They were stealing billions in oil.
The were violating treaties that prevented alliances with threats to Russia, like NATO.
They were accepting weapons to use against Russia, in violation of their treaties.

There is no similarity between the current Ukraine situation and Russia in WWII.
Russia had not signed a treaty with Germany, in order to get independence from Germany, that prevented Russia from getting weapons to use against Germany.

Totally wrong.
There is NOTHING illegal about "developing" anything.
It is only illegal to mass produce and deploy them.
And the US is constantly lying about the weapons of others, like we did over Saddam's missiles.
They only exceeded the range limit when it was empty, without a payload.
Which then is a deliberate lie by the US.
We have no idea what the final actually range would be, because it depends on the size of the warhead.
You can side against the US on this if you like. Trump was correct to void the treaty, Russia did not care about anyway.

You said, "She's rumored to be considering retirement..."

Did you not? If she is rumored to be considering retirement, why is running again this year?

I thought I was being rather polite, unlike your response.
Yes, and nowhere did I mention this year. Most folks consider retirement for several years before actually cashing in and cashing out.

Considering is also not acting, we consider a lot of things and often decide on a different course of action.

Forum List

Back