Put America First!

For Israelis. Anyone who thinks this way is a hypocrite to live elsewhere. He or she will soon be needed in their armed forces.

Israel still comes first:tongue:

I don't want to presume...You are saying that an American dual citizen with Israel living in America, give his loyalty to Israel?

At least you're honest!

Yet if you're a Muslim coming to live in the US that is O.K even if that goal is to blow something up and kill as many as possible? lol Consider the source :clap2:

Israel still comes first:tongue:

I don't want to presume...You are saying that an American dual citizen with Israel living in America, give his loyalty to Israel?

At least you're honest!

Yet if you're a Muslim coming to live in the US that is O.K even if that goal is to blow something up and kill as many as possible? lol Consider the source :clap2:

Of course its not ok...maybe if we stop supplying bombs and planes to Israel to kill their people, they won't want to hurt us.

No, close your military bases and embassies then just shut the fuck up. LOL

I guess someone failed to notice the above, which came from a poster whom I thought claimed to be a US citizen????

Maybe Philsy should make sure who's a citizen of where *before* he starts to take offense......

I don't think we want ANY citizens who can say "your" bases and embassies - isn't that what you were trying to allege?

Oh be quiet. I don't associate myself with an administrations previous actions, you see yourself as corporatist imperialist than I call you that, I am a US citizen, not an industrial corporatist.

Oy! Pseudo-Marxist nonsense.... I don't think your view of me is at all accurate, but then I don't think in those terms at all. So you *are* a US citizen?

At least you're honest!

Of course its not ok...maybe if we stop supplying bombs and planes to Israel to kill their people, they won't want to hurt us.

So simple - and so very very wrong.

I guess someone failed to notice the above, which came from a poster whom I thought claimed to be a US citizen????

Maybe Philsy should make sure who's a citizen of where *before* he starts to take offense......

I don't think we want ANY citizens who can say "your" bases and embassies - isn't that what you were trying to allege?

Oh be quiet. I don't associate myself with an administrations previous actions, you see yourself as corporatist imperialist than I call you that, I am a US citizen, not an industrial corporatist.

Oy! Pseudo-Marxist nonsense.... I don't think your view of me is at all accurate, but then I don't think in those terms at all. So you *are* a US citizen?

It doesn't matter to you because it doesn't happen to you, that's the bottom line. You're a coward of a person who has no disregard for other people's lives.

At least you're honest!

If they accepted the Right of Israel to exist; If Hamas wasn't bound to Israel's destruction like they just stated last month even IF there is a " Palestinian State" if the didn't shoot Rockets into Israel and kill with their Suicide bombs Israel wouldn't have to act. Was what happened in Lebanon under Ronald Reagan about " Israel?" There are other examples They are SAVAGES. Olmert offered Abbas almost everything he wanted including land within the 67 Borders linking Gaza to the W. Bank and it still wasn't good enough. The borders that the Arabs themselves have rejected plus " Right of Return" is not going to happen. Why did those Rockets actually increase after Israel left Gaza?? Let those Savages carry on with their Violence and their Rockets . Israel will do what it must to defend itself :clap2:

If they accepted the Right of Israel to exist; If Hamas wasn't bound to Israel's destruction like they just stated last month even IF there is a " Palestinian State" if the didn't shoot Rockets into Israel and kill with their Suicide bombs Israel wouldn't have to act. Was what happened in Lebanon under Ronald Reagan about " Israel?" There are other examples They are SAVAGES. Olmert offered Abbas almost everything he wanted including land within the 67 Borders linking Gaza to the W. Bank and it still wasn't good enough. The borders that the Arabs themselves have rejected plus " Right of Return" is not going to happen. Why did those Rockets actually increase after Israel left Gaza?? Let those Savages carry on with their Violence and their Rockets . Israel will do what it must to defend itself :clap2:

Why did those Rockets actually increase after Israel left Gaza??

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YR5BDwEW6uw]Laila El-Haddad, Journalist, Author, Gaza Mom-The Autograph-09-21-2011 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YR5BDwEW6uw]Laila El-Haddad, Journalist, Author, Gaza Mom-The Autograph-09-21-2011 - YouTube[/ame]

She started her " blog" is 2004. Israel left in 2005 so your " point" is irrelevant. Does shooting more Rockets into Israel after they withdrew encourage more freedom? Does that discourage road blocks? Don't think so. They deserve what they get. :clap2:

She started her " blog" is 2004. Israel left in 2005 so your " point" is irrelevant. Does shooting more Rockets into Israel after they withdrew encourage more freedom? Does that discourage road blocks? Don't think so. They deserve what they get. :clap2:

Have you missed the point your entire life?

Have you missed the point your entire life?

Have you missed the point they don't believe Israel has the right to exist even if a "Two State Solution" is reached ( it won't). Israel is not going to make all the concessions , after Israel left in 2005 they could have acted like a Civilized society. No 67 Border, no Right of Return and no denial of E. Jerusalem ever again I realize it bothers you that the Jewish State exists ;However that is your problem

Israel comes first!
m0128.gif

that does seem to be the case for a lot of jewish americans.

Americans for whom any other country comes first are hypocrites not to move there, since they are completely free in America to leave.

Forum List

Back