Israels Greatest Days

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
Israels' greatest days are ahead of her not behind her. I am amazed when I meet people who believe otherwise. When you look at how Israel has grown, her technological ideas, inventions, advances in medicine, science, research - and then add -----------------> greatest genius minds from Silicon valley, California ---------->to Fla, to NY all moving to Israel - including around the world - wealthiest inventors owners of huge tech co in Venezuala moved to Israel and brought their companies with them? Wow!

It is going to be an inventors explosion of ideas over there, beyond what people can imagine right now I am sure! But when you put that many people together in one tiny nation all working together there is no telling where that will go. If I were an investor Israel would have to be my number one pick.

-Jeremiah

Would be even better if they would make peace with their neighbours, maybe they could put all that brainpower to good use?

Would be even better if they would make peace with their neighbours, maybe they could put all that brainpower to good use?

But I believe in the future they will consider other ways to handle conflicts as the way they have been handling them has not resolved anything. It has allowed them a holding pattern - some semblence of peace but it definitely isn't the best situation at present. I believe in the future you'll witness Israels leaders being more decisive and strong on defense rather than the opposite. I sense that day coming. - Jeremiah

But I believe in the future they will consider other ways to handle conflicts as the way they have been handling them has not resolved anything. It has allowed them a holding pattern - some semblence of peace but it definitely isn't the best situation at present. I believe in the future you'll witness Israels leaders being more decisive and strong on defense rather than the opposite. I sense that day coming. - Jeremiah

So, in the future, you mean AFTER they take the whole West Bank? And BEFORE Iran develops nukes?

Apparently the Pro- Palestinian " forgets" that Israel made " peace" with Jordan and Egypt. Considering the latter of course she overlooks that Egypt is threatening to break that agreement.

She also claims that Israel isn't " offering" enough and the Palestinians are " partners in peace" Yet when you ask her for documentation there is nobody home ( there never was) :clap2:

So, in the future, you mean AFTER they take the whole West Bank? And BEFORE Iran develops nukes?

Israel withdrew from Gaza in 2005. Just name one thing the Palestinians have done to show they are " partners in peace" There will be no answer; Consider the source :tongue:

Israels' greatest days are ahead of her not behind her. I am amazed when I meet people who believe otherwise. When you look at how Israel has grown, her technological ideas, inventions, advances in medicine, science, research - and then add -----------------> greatest genius minds from Silicon valley, California ---------->to Fla, to NY all moving to Israel - including around the world - wealthiest inventors owners of huge tech co in Venezuala moved to Israel and brought their companies with them? Wow!

It is going to be an inventors explosion of ideas over there, beyond what people can imagine right now I am sure! But when you put that many people together in one tiny nation all working together there is no telling where that will go. If I were an investor Israel would have to be my number one pick.

-Jeremiah

Behind Brand Israel: Israel’s recent propaganda efforts

A 21 January 2005 article in The Jewish Week explained that the “Brand Israel” campaign then is all about “fewer stories explaining the rationale for the security fence” and “more attention to scientists doing stem-cell research on the cutting edge or the young computer experts who gave the world Instant Messaging” (“Marketing A New Image, 21 January 2005). Another important group is “Israel21c.” According to its website, Israel21c’s “mission is to focus media and public attention on the 21st century Israel that exists beyond the conflict.”

Behind Brand Israel: Israel's recent propaganda efforts | The Electronic Intifada

We don't give a shit. Another slaphappy Jew going off about how in his mind Israel is the best, best economy, best military, best people, best land. We get it, you're a supremacist, in other words a Zionist. Go move to Israel for Gods sake.

-Jeremiah

A 21 January 2005 article in The Jewish Week explained that the “Brand Israel” campaign then is all about “fewer stories explaining the rationale for the security fence” and “more attention to scientists doing stem-cell research on the cutting edge or the young computer experts who gave the world Instant Messaging” (“Marketing A New Image, 21 January 2005). Another important group is “Israel21c.” According to its website, Israel21c’s “mission is to focus media and public attention on the 21st century Israel that exists beyond the conflict.”

Behind Brand Israel: Israel's recent propaganda efforts | The Electronic Intifada

Nevertheless, that is where the future is and as I've already stated Israels' is quite bright.

-Jeremiah

Nevertheless, that is where the future is and as I've already stated Israels' is quite bright.

Good fences make good neighbors. Especially when the neighbors are trying to blow your civilians up. The good news is the that the fence has been a huge success. I am a very big supporter of the fence. In fact I have donated money towards the building of the fence. Some people call it a wall. I still call it a fence. It sounds friendlier. lol.....

- Jeremiah

We don't give a shit. Another slaphappy Jew going off about how in his mind Israel is the best, best economy, best military, best people, best land. We get it, you're a supremacist, in other words a Zionist. Go move to Israel for Gods sake.

...........and you came over to my very first thread posted on this board to tell us this why?

Why not find a thread that suits you. Obviously Israel doesn't do it for you.

-Jeremiah

...........and you came over to my very first thread posted on this board to tell us this why?

-Jeremiah

No. You're an idiot, this message board isn't the IDF forum

Becauseyouknow...... I suppose you also know that posting over 9,000 posts in about 3 months should earn you the screen name...... Serial Poster! Seriously! Do you sleep? Eat? How about WORK besides wearing out your parents computer keyboard? Does that ring a bell for ya?

-Jeremiah

Becauseyouknow...... I suppose you also know that posting over 9,000 posts in about 3 months should earn you the screen name...... Serial Poster! Seriously! Do you sleep? Eat? How about WORK besides wearing out your parents computer keyboard? Does that ring a bell for ya?

-Jeremiah

Awww, shlomo trying to make a point. I post a lot more than people. I don't care if I have a million posts. Doesn't make a difference to me, this isn't a popularity contest.

How does a Christian like Jeramiah become so brainwashed to believe God told him to support the Jews, even though they humailate his God, they don't believe in him and their own God threatened to destroy all their people many times and ended the covenant with them long ago?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RY83mAr5uA]Mocking Jesus on Israeli Zionist TV - ????? ??? - The Crucifixion of Yeshu - YouTube[/ame]

-Jeremiah

Awww, shlomo trying to make a point. I post a lot more than people. I don't care if I have a million posts. Doesn't make a difference to me, this isn't a popularity contest.

??? What else do you post?

-Jeremiah

No. You're an idiot, this message board isn't the IDF forum

Do you even know what IDF stands for little boy? lol....seriously, if it doesn't matter to you why are you vindicating yourself over it still? Something doesn't jive here...

-Jeremiah

Forum List

Back