Just Another Example of White Privilege

Next up: Democrats passing laws forcing you to hire mental nutcases like this.

If someone like that came to work for me, i would point them down the street and tell them to apply there instead.

1716575762247.png

She probably didn't get hired 90% of the tattoos and piercings, the other 10% is probably because she is snot nosed entitled brat.

I mean no job at tj max would be worth much but I wouldn't hire her to scrub toilets on the night shift at a factory that makes sawdust. Let alone work in a store where customers would see her.

If you want to be treated like a professional you have both look like a professional and also act like a professional.

Until she gets those lasered off, gets rid of the piercings, and matures some I see manual labor and low wages for the rest of her life

Next up: Democrats passing laws forcing you to hire mental nutcases like this.

How about the hog ring in her nose? Farmers pinch hog rings in hog noses to keep hogs from rooting in the ground. I tell women this whenever I see them with a hog ring. They have no idea of the origin.
If a woman is beautiful, rings, piercings and tats detract from her beauty.
If the is not beautiful, they don't do a thing for her. So they're lose/lose silliness.

She probably didn't get hired 90% of the tattoos and piercings, the other 10% is probably because she is snot nosed entitled brat.

I mean no job at tj max would be worth much but I wouldn't hire her to scrub toilets on the night shift at a factory that makes sawdust. Let alone work in a store where customers would see her.

If you want to be treated like a professional you have both look like a professional and also act like a professional.

Until she gets those lasered off, gets rid of the piercings, and matures some I see manual labor and low wages for the rest of her life

Could have predicted this kind of future for her a couple of decades ago.

Get a brain, America.

Forum List

Back