Proudly out teen banned from school bus for saying ‘I’m a lesbian’

Well lucky for this girl that the episode was caught on film. The driver was proven to be a liar and the school official who backed up the driver was proven to be a liar.

As we shall soon see on this thread it appears that it is fine to lie in the age of Trump if you are lying about "bad people". IE minorities. What a cauldron of hate the right is stirring.
That slut probably should have kept her mouth shut. Now she has to learn the hard way.

Well lucky for this girl that the episode was caught on film. The driver was proven to be a liar and the school official who backed up the driver was proven to be a liar.

As we shall soon see on this thread it appears that it is fine to lie in the age of Trump if you are lying about "bad people". IE minorities. What a cauldron of hate the right is stirring.
That slut probably should have kept her mouth shut. Now she has to learn the hard way.
Labeling the kid as a "slut" does nobody any good. Maybe the intent is to inflame the rhetoric.

There is zero tolerance for sexual conduct in High Schools to the point that a (white?) heterosexual boy could be charged with about a dozen offenses for whistling at a girl. Yet it's cause for celebration among lefties if a disturbed girl disrupts a school bus load of kids by shouting "I'm a lesbian".

A big difference between saying "I am a lesbian" which harms no one, and making people feel uncomfortable by whistling at them.

Your thread OP says a bus employee and another school official are facing disciplinary action for making up a story about this "proudly lesbian" student (as if a predilection for same sex partners is some
great achievement).

Is that true or not? Because you also say "in the age of Trump" it's fine to lie about minorities.
Tell that to the two employees in hot water.

So which part is not true, because you've made conflicting claims like a dim witted jerk off.
I don't think you can help being such an idiot.

Last edited:
There is zero tolerance for sexual conduct in High Schools to the point that a (white?) heterosexual boy could be charged with about a dozen offenses for whistling at a girl. Yet it's cause for celebration among lefties if a disturbed girl disrupts a school bus load of kids by shouting "I'm a lesbian".

A big difference between saying "I am a lesbian" which harms no one, and making people feel uncomfortable by whistling at them.
Really?

Really?

Yes.

Have you ever been in a situation where someone stares at you because you're different?

Democrats always have to tell you they're gay
Righties always have to tell you they're NOT GAY! to make up for their lack of security in their sexuality.

Why is it okay for lefties to proclaim their homosexuality, but not okay for righties to state that they're heterosexual?

How's that hypocrisy taste?
Are you merely stating that you are hetero or are you stating it as part of an attack on someone who isn't. I'm hetero. I have never been attacked by an LGBTQ person for being a hetero. I did get some opinions from LGBTQ friends in my younger days as to whether some guy I was dating was right for me or not, though, like "lady, you can do a whole lot better, this one is a loser."

I seriously doubt that righties are merely stating that they are hetero in a non-adversarial manner.

Lucky that this incident was caught on video, which shows that the girl did nothing wrong. The two lying monkeys who did this to her need to be disciplined harshly. They obviously can't be trusted. Sad.
They should be sacked. The teacher especially. He has lost all credibility. None of our right wing friends have a problem with their actions because the girl was a lesbian.

Reactions like that tend to vindicate the LGBT fight for equality.
Equality my ass. The Sodomites, shemales, and Bull Dykes want SPECIAL and PREFERENTIAL treatment, not to mention forcing society to accept and embrace their sexual deviance.

The first speaks only about the self. The second involuntarily involves another person. Only idiots refuse to acknowledge the difference.

For the life of me, I cannot understand why anyone would be proud of their sexual preference.

Lucky that this incident was caught on video, which shows that the girl did nothing wrong. The two lying monkeys who did this to her need to be disciplined harshly. They obviously can't be trusted. Sad.
They should be sacked. The teacher especially. He has lost all credibility. None of our right wing friends have a problem with their actions because the girl was a lesbian.

Equality my ass. The Sodomites, shemales, and Bull Dykes want SPECIAL and PREFERENTIAL treatment, not to mention forcing society to accept and embrace their sexual deviance.
What special and preferential treatment? Who do you mean by "society"?

People who hold fast to the ONLY PROPER definitions of sexuality, marriage, family, and gender.

People who hold fast to the ONLY PROPER definitions of sexuality, marriage, family, and gender.

Your cult, your opinion. Leave all others alone. You can always move to another country if you can't live with your fellows in this one.

BTW: the US has been very, very tolerant of religious groups who choose to live apart, Amish, Ultra-orthodox Jews., etc.

wheggdyehejdgdhd.png

"PROPER"??? What's a hermaphrodite when it's "PROPER" then?

What special treatment do they want ?

You do know the World had filthy liars before Trump and will have them long after I am dead, so why blame Trump or his supporters for what happened?

You do know the World had filthy liars before Trump and will have them long after I am dead, so why blame Trump or his supporters for what happened?
After you're dead there'll be one less.

Nope, but thank you for the insult...

I find it strange how the fringe left and right believe that the World was perfect before but in reality we always had assholes on all sides, so why must you be one?

Forum List

Back