“Democrat Messaging is Full of Sh*t!” – James Carville Goes Off on Democrats

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
The Cajun is Ragin'.

And, as they used to say in "Family Guy", it may be difficult to handle Circus ugly -

....but it doesn't make his expertise any less relevant when it comes to the Louisiana Democrat who coined the phrase "It's The Economy Stupid!"

Well, it may as well be 1992 redux this year:

Yeah.

I wonder if Carville is under the impression that the "Walls are closing in"?

Well, perhaps.

But not in the way the Leftists would prefer.

Last edited:
The Cajun is Ragin'.

And, as they used to say in "Family Guy", it may be difficult to handle Circus ugly -

....but it doesn't make his expertise any less relevant when it comes to the Lousiana Democrat who coined the phrase "It's The Economy Stupid!"

Yeah.

Well, perhaps.

Those walls coming down faster than Building 7!
a66gXL.gif

The dems have gaslit so much they've given themselves brain damage. They let it get this bad and were happy to do it when they were getting away with it. Now that people are noticing they're scrambling and It's. To. Fucking. Late.

The Cajun is Ragin'.

....but it doesn't make his expertise any less relevant when it comes to the Lousiana Democrat who coined the phrase "It's The Economy Stupid!"

Yeah.

Well, perhaps.

This is the problem you can't pretend that people are doing well just by saying they are. People will decide that themselves.

Furthermore, the fact that Trump is so far ahead of Biden in terms of trust with the economy says that they believe HIS term was better for these issues.

It's just hilarious to watch the overwhelming denial amidst the Leftoids on US Message Board when even their own elites are trying to warn them that they're heading directly into an electoral woodchipper.

But I guess that's what will make Guy Fawkes day all the more rewarding.

None of these people will be anywhere to be found when it's TOO BIG, TO RIG.

The Cajun is Ragin'.

Yeah.

Well, perhaps.

Damn.

The Cajun is Ragin'.

Yeah.

Well, perhaps.

He knows the democrat party is destroying America.

I have not been a fan of James' babbling.

But, while the left has gone full on stupid and taken the MSM with them.

He has stayed home.

And there was that whole 1992 election...

The Circus Freak tends to be prophetic.

Forum List

Back