New Hampshire high school student sues district after he was suspended for saying there are only two genders on bus to football game

They are suing based on religious beliefs? Jesus have we actually come to that?

This shouldn't even be a thing at all because of well, reality. Aside from occasional genetic discrepancies there are only 2 genders for human beings.

How the fuck do you get suspended from school for saying something that is scientifically, genetically, biologically accurate at a school where people are supposed to be learning those things? What's next will someone get suspended at school for saying "1+1=2" because someone disagrees with their math?
OOOOOOOOOOOH! NOW YOU HAVE GONE AND DONE IT! THE PROGRSSIVE MATHAMATICIANS
Math is racist.
Lol....yeah that's what Al Sharpton says....but this time it's the Asians that are at fault so it's time for all the big manly Bruthas to go out and punch out 70 year old Asian women!

Now you can be punished for not believing what they believe.
And tell us again your thoughts on a teacher expressing their political views of any politician.
Did you say that teachers are in fact allowed to express their political views of politicians?

Freedom of speech or Indoctrination?
And you'll not convince anyone with a lick of sense that this kid did anything that warranted a suspension
I'm SURE that there are many LEVELS to this story that we haven't heard yet.

And tell us again your thoughts on a teacher expressing their political views of any politician.
Did you say that teachers are in fact allowed to express their political views of politicians?

Freedom of speech or Indoctrination?

I'm SURE that there are many LEVELS to this story that we haven't heard yet.
With regards to the actual story addressed in this thread, what politician are you talking about?

As I read it, a power-mad school official wanted to get even with a student for not following her (the school official's) religious beliefs, and got the student suspended.

This particular argument goes beyond boys and girls. The lunatic who complained objected to the Spanish language and it's use of masculine and feminine forms. The left is insisting that the language be revamped to substitute made up words. The left leads the way with eliminating Latino and Latina in favor of the ambiguous Latinx. Spanish people should take this fight to every courtroom and back alley.

With regards to the actual story addressed in this thread, what politician are you talking about?

As I read it, a power-mad school official wanted to get even with a student for not following her (the school official's) religious beliefs, and got the student suspended.
As I read it and see it ( looking at the picture ) a very manly Alpha-dyke was pissed that she was singled out and self accused so she abused her position to prove a point. This one is going to go national quick like the Christian Bakers did.

This particular argument goes beyond boys and girls. The lunatic who complained objected to the Spanish language and it's use of masculine and feminine forms. The left is insisting that the language be revamped to substitute made up words. The left leads the way with eliminating Latino and Latina in favor of the ambiguous Latinx. Spanish people should take this fight to every courtroom and back alley.
If the whacky woke think they are going to change every noun in the Spanish language, they are abusing their legalized pot. It has taken thousands of years for the English language to become as uninflected as it is.

A discussion between pupils over the types of pronouns that could be used to describe people in the Spanish language on a bus ride home got out of hand and ultimately led to a student being suspended, with the school now being sued by the teen.

The New Hampshire student-athlete together with his mother is suing his school district after he was suspended from a football game for expressing his views that there are 'only two genders.'

The student is seeking nominal damages against New Hampshire School Administrative Unit 16 (SAU16) and Exeter High School Assistant Principal Marcy Dovholuk.

The lawsuit filed last week in Rockingham Superior Court said that the one-game suspension of the student only identified as M.P. in court documents in September, was in violation of the student's constitutional right to free speech and the New Hampshire Bill of Rights because he expressed his religious Catholic beliefs. ...

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...

5ucfaz.jpg

One really has to wonder what has happened to not only our education system, but our logic and intolerance toward truth.
Yep these are the disgusting deviants and freaks that drove me out of the democratic party after 60 years. none of them should be allowed to have contact with this nations children, yet they control our schools and dump their sewage into the minds of the nations children.

Yep and over 90% of Latinos hate the term latinx. Most Hispanics despise the rainbow left more than European hetero sexuals. In fact other than a few sewers in Europe, most of the world finds the rainbow people to be disgusting deviants unworthy of respect .

Yep these are the disgusting deviants and freaks that drove me out of the democratic party after 60 years. none of them should be allowed to have contact with this nations children, yet they control our schools and dump their sewage into the minds of the nations children.

No they do not! They control SOME schools. Put away the broad brush. In my state, virtually every school district is run by Republicans. Many other states are very similar.

Forum List

Back