Proudly out teen banned from school bus for saying ‘I’m a lesbian’

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Well lucky for this girl that the episode was caught on film. The driver was proven to be a liar and the school official who backed up the driver was proven to be a liar.

As we shall soon see on this thread it appears that it is fine to lie in the age of Trump if you are lying about "bad people". IE minorities. What a cauldron of hate the right is stirring.

Well lucky for this girl that the episode was caught on film. The driver was proven to be a liar and the school official who backed up the driver was proven to be a liar.

As we shall soon see on this thread it appears that it is fine to lie in the age of Trump if you are lying about "bad people". IE minorities. What a cauldron of hate the right is stirring.

One can only imagine how sorry an existence you must lead that just about everything you post is something you clumsily try to blame Trump and American conservative politics for.

You're a sorry little limey fuck...

Trump again??? My god! he never stops does he? I guess this proves.... what? russian collussion? insurrection? confederate statues? who the hell knows? glad your on it Tommy.

Lucky that this incident was caught on video, which shows that the girl did nothing wrong. The two lying monkeys who did this to her need to be disciplined harshly. They obviously can't be trusted. Sad.

More emphasis/deemphasis propaganda.

I am sure you were quick to come on here and cry for those who were banned/fired/etc for political beliefs, were you not?

Good.Teenage faggots shouldn't be allowed on school busses; they're mentally ill, public health menaces, and molest younger kids at rates far out of proportion to their demographic footprint. Give those employees a raise for protecting the other kids.

Lucky that this incident was caught on video, which shows that the girl did nothing wrong. The two lying monkeys who did this to her need to be disciplined harshly. They obviously can't be trusted. Sad.
They should be sacked. The teacher especially. He has lost all credibility. None of our right wing friends have a problem with their actions because the girl was a lesbian.

Reactions like that tend to vindicate the LGBT fight for equality.

I am sure you were quick to come on here and cry for those who were banned/fired/etc for political beliefs, were you not?
It isnt political. Its liars lying about a teenage girl saying that she did something that she didnt. Why do you support them ? The girl may be a republican.

I'm surprised it took this long for the father to lose faith in the Kansas school system.

It isnt political. Its liars lying about a teenage girl saying that she did something that she didnt. Why do you support them ? The girl may be a republican.
I don't support any of them. Why do you bring up this story?

Democrats always have to tell you they're gay
Righties always have to tell you they're NOT GAY! to make up for their lack of security in their sexuality.

Yes, cuz faggots are so secure they run around calling themselves euphemisms like 'gay' instead of homosexual fetishists. Great point, Tard.
Case in point ^

^ Case in point. Doesn't have a sane answer, as usual. Why do faggots call themselves 'gay', instead of 'cum guzzling butt pirates', or 'pussy licking diesel dykes', something a lot more descriptive of what they are? Why is this such a hard question for the deviants to answer?

Forum List

Back