He was murdered for a catalytic converter

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017

ā€œGeneral Hospitalā€ actor Johnny Wactor was shot and killed in Los Angeles early Saturday morning when he confronted a trio of masked thieves attempting to steal a pricey part from his car.

Wactor, 37, was fatally shot when he and a colleague saw three suspects allegedly attempting to swipe a catalytic converter from his car around 3:30 a.m. downtown, TMZ reported, citing Wactorā€™s mother and police.

Grieving mom Scarlett Wactor said she was told by authorities that while her son didnā€™t put up a fight, the suspects still fired at him and then fled in a vehicle, according to the outlet.

She also told KABC that as he walked from his job at a rooftop bar to his car, at first thought it was being towed and tried speaking to one of the robbers. The thief, who was wearing a mask, looked up and shot him, she added.

Comment:
A catalytic converter is not worth killing for.
Why not just get a job if you need money?
Our society is circling the toilet.

Three guys who need to die.

Seriously. You can't go out at 3:30 AM and not take your life in your hands.

Shot over a car part. Put that on your headstone.

They need to die and die painfully.

Retribution is something society should expect.

The left calls it barbarian when in reality it is one of the more defining characteristics of early civilized societies.

You break the rules...you pay.

ā€œGeneral Hospitalā€ actor Johnny Wactor was shot and killed in Los Angeles early Saturday morning when he confronted a trio of masked thieves attempting to steal a pricey part from his car.

Wactor, 37, was fatally shot when he and a colleague saw three suspects allegedly attempting to swipe a catalytic converter from his car around 3:30 a.m. downtown, TMZ reported, citing Wactorā€™s mother and police.

Grieving mom Scarlett Wactor said she was told by authorities that while her son didnā€™t put up a fight, the suspects still fired at him and then fled in a vehicle, according to the outlet.

She also told KABC that as he walked from his job at a rooftop bar to his car, at first thought it was being towed and tried speaking to one of the robbers. The thief, who was wearing a mask, looked up and shot him, she added.

Comment:
Wow and condolences to that family. Texas put a complete stop to all of the catalytic converter crimes and people stop committing them. Laws such as...
  • The legislation increases criminal penalties for knowingly purchasing stolen catalytic converters and adds certain requirements relating to the purchase of catalytic converters by metal recycling entities. The requirements apply only to catalytic converters purchased off the vehicle as well as any material removed from a catalytic converter."
Now in the state of Texas the scrap metal company will be held criminally liable for not adhering to the strict requirements. The have to report to the police every catalytic converter that comes in for scrapping. Scrap metal companies in Texas will not scrap any catalytic converters any more. Maybe the Texas catalytic converter thieves all went to California.

Comment:
I would say i feel sorry for the guy, but i dont. Anyone who resides in the cesspool of Californication, deserves what ever happens to them.

Nothing good happens past midnight. That's when all hell breaks loose it seems.

That is not an excuse.

Why don't we just say all bets are off after midnight (The Purge). If those clowns are out after midnight....gunned down by someone with a semi.....

My deepest condolences to his family, friends, and fans.

When I heard the news earlier, I had no idea that he was a celebrity.

There is a crime wave occurring in the Los Angeles area.

A lot of attacks and murders on the buses and subway.

And, as this article points out, in the streets.

It was inevitable because of the dramatic change in the area's demographics.

A family is only as good as its members, a business only as good as its employees, a city/country only as good as its residents.

I wouldn't want my CC stolen, but at the same time, I ain't gonna get shot trying to save State Farm a fraction of what they rob me of in premiums every year either.

I wouldn't want my CC stolen, but at the same time, I ain't gonna get shot trying to save State Farm a fraction of what they rob me of in premiums every year either.

He didn't realize he was being robbed.

He thought it was being towed.

Like I said...there are three people out there who need to die. Slowly and painfully (over months if possible).

He didn't realize he was being robbed.

He thought it was being towed.

Like I said...there are three people out there who need to die. Slowly and painfully (over months if possible).

Good luck finding them. Murder is practically a misdemeanor in Kalifornia these days.

That is not an excuse.

Why don't we just say all bets are off after midnight (The Purge). If those clowns are out after midnight....gunned down by someone with a semi.....
I'm not making an excuse. Just making a statement of fact. Law enforcement has been beaten down by the Democrats and this is the result. A generation of thugs who have no regard for anything but money.

Wow and condolences to that family. Texas put a complete stop to all of the catalytic converter crimes and people stop committing them. Laws such as...
  • The legislation increases criminal penalties for knowingly purchasing stolen catalytic converters and adds certain requirements relating to the purchase of catalytic converters by metal recycling entities. The requirements apply only to catalytic converters purchased off the vehicle as well as any material removed from a catalytic converter."
Now in the state of Texas the scrap metal company will be held criminally liable for not adhering to the strict requirements. The have to report to the police every catalytic converter that comes in for scrapping. Scrap metal companies in Texas will not scrap any catalytic converters any more. Maybe the Texas catalytic converter thieves all went to California.
They simply haul them over the state line now.

They simply haul them over the state line now.
I know they are not stealing any CC in Texas because it no longer makes the local news just like the stealing of an ATM machine no longer makes the news.

Forum List

Back