Trump trolls the Libertarian Party at their own convention. “Do you like losing?” “What’s the point in getting 3% of the vote?”

The best candidates aren't even running because all the numbskulls are voting for lesser, on purpose.

Yes, and when you look at how we treat people, you realize a great many good candidates are not getting into ANY race.

Why would you put your family through that ?

So all we get are the ones that are to stupid or self-loving to give a f**k.

This is why Trump has limited value.

I'll vote for him, but that comment is stupid.

If you look at the Free State Project, you'll find libertarians are very relevant in the areas they live where they have some meaningful population.

I am half thinking of joining myself.
LibLites are for open borders, they backed BLM and they are for legalizing all drugs in a nation full of disgusting human beings funded by our best citizens….FUCK THEM!

LibLites are for open borders, they backed BLM and they are for legalizing all drugs in a nation full of disgusting human beings funded by our best citizens….FUCK THEM!
They are for a lot of other things too.

But the one thing people don't realize is that they look at something and decide which has more liberty associated with it.

I don't believe they backed the BlM morons who were rioting.

But this thread is about libertarians and Trumps lack of understanding how this country works.

He only said what everyone sane thinks…Why vote for someone who has no chance at winning?
The nonsensical position has stumped me for decades.
Trump already answered the question. They like losing.

But the one thing people don't realize is that they look at something and decide which has more liberty associated with it.
Libs and LibTarians have manifested and fostered a different, new America, one full of foreigners who don’t know about or care about our founding documents and principles, one full of foreigners who prefer free shit and government intervention over freedom and liberty. Sadly, Republicans are forced to play politics to win at today’s politics.
I don't believe they backed the BlM morons who were rioting.
They backed the “movement”…that’s almost worse.
But this thread is about libertarians and Trumps lack of understanding how this country works.
I’m not sure what that means.
America doesn’t actually “work” anymore. As I said, this isn’t the America we were handed off. We fucked it all up…our fathers and grandfathers are rolling in their graves.

Libs and LibTarians have manifested and fostered a different, new America, one full of foreigners who don’t know about or care about our founding documents and principles, one full of foreigners who prefer free shit and government intervention over freedom and liberty. Sadly, Republicans are forced to play politics to win at today’s politics.

They backed the “movement”…that’s almost worse.

I’m not sure what that means.
America doesn’t actually “work” anymore. As I said, this isn’t the America we were handed off. We fucked it all up…our fathers and grandfathers are rolling in their graves.
tl;dr

Brown people are gonna git ya, BL!

Forum List

Back