Trump trolls the Libertarian Party at their own convention. “Do you like losing?” “What’s the point in getting 3% of the vote?”

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
He only said what everyone sane thinks…Why vote for someone who has no chance at winning?
The nonsensical position has stumped me for decades.

It’s not like he’s wrong.

Although I don’t identify as a Libertarian, I get where they’re coming from, politically (to the extent that one can think of them as almost monolithic — which they aren’t), and I kind of like their underlying philosophy.

That said, they are rushing their parade.

They need to tend to everything from local politics to state politics. Build up the support of the voters. Garner some candidate name recognition. At some point, yeah; go for national offices.

It’s not like he’s wrong.

Although I don’t identify as a Libertarian, I get where they’re coming from, politically (to the extent that one can think of them as almost monolithic — which they aren’t), and I kind of like their underlying philosophy.

That said, they are rushing their parade.

They need to tend to everything from local politics to state politics. Build up the support of the voters. Garner some candidate name recognition. At some point, yeah; go for national offices.

The Libertarian party endorsed BLM in 2020.

Game, set, match.

Brain death.

But again, there are strands of political philosophy within their ranks.

The moronic branch was in charge of THAT decision.
Open borders is a core tenet of the LibLites.

Open borders is a core tenet of the LibLites.
Yeah. There is some internal disagreement I’m told.

But I hate that kind of stupidity.

Presidential candidate Donald Trump was booed and heckled by many in a raucous audience at the Libertarian National Convention on Saturday night, a marked change from the adulation he receives at rallies from his fervently loyal supporters.

Trump booed and heckled by raucous crowd at Libertarian convention
I've seen the footage...Though he got jeered and heckled by a few, most of the asssembled crowd politely suffered through his speech without making jackasses of themselves.

I've seen the footage...Though he got jeered and heckled by a few, most of the asssembled crowd politely suffered through his speech without making jackasses of themselves.

Sounds to me he got pretty roundly booed.

Sounds to me he got pretty roundly booed.

That's what your tombstone will read.

He only said what everyone sane thinks…Why vote for someone who has no chance at winning?
Principle. If you firmly believe in policies that others don't offer, why vote against your conscience?

Sure Trump is right, just as Biden will be right about votes for the Green party. Why should voters care if they don't support your policies? They don't want EITHER to be president.

So... he's not trying to get their votes all that hard.

Forum List

Back