Interesting Article - Human population

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
Normally I don't read information off PROG sites like Yahoo. Generally speaking the first paragraph conflicts with their drama-headlines and the rest is BS, though you can learn a lot about Demonicrats when you read their material, they speak in projection, distortions & distractions.

But this was worth a glance over. Personally I do think there are too many people, by far. Shame Africa hasn't figured this one out yet, what, the more poor & hungry you are the more children I suppose.

That's not an advocation for abortion be sure, because end of the day that shit's irresponsible among other things, and what other species kills their own at that rate? I suppose that's what makes humans superior, COUGH!....................HACKS :p

Normally I don't read information off PROG sites like Yahoo. Generally speaking the first paragraph conflicts with their drama-headlines and the rest is BS, though you can learn a lot about Demonicrats when you read their material, they speak in projection, distortions & distractions.

But this was worth a glance over. Personally I do think there are too many people, by far. Shame Africa hasn't figured this one out yet, what, the more poor & hungry you are the more children I suppose.

That's not an advocation for abortion be sure, because end of the day that shit's irresponsible among other things, and what other species kills their own at that rate? I suppose that's what makes humans superior, COUGH!....................HACKS :p

It's not like this is the only story on the change. But the global take is a little interesting. It's not new. But I'm not aware of a site that will show the %change per individual country all in one place.

Christian denominations and birth control. Disparities in birth rates in Palestinians and Jewish Israelis have issues. So does the declining birth rates and need for fewer workers in the US to earn capital higher profits. (and there's a bipartisan push to increase emoployee participation in 401ks)

Birth control is a problem now? Contraception is the key to getting rid of abortion. It also allows those that choose not to have kids to prevent pregnancy. It's a win win for the nation.

Forum List

Back