Construction Crew in Denali National Park forced to remove American flags! 😳

Maybe the US Flag should be posted at the doorway to every park headquarters, and every US National Park employee passing into the building should be required to salute it when passing. Any that are unwilling, should be replaced.

You voted for them to install communist throughout, promote thru DEI (code word unqualified). Now you clowns want to bark thread after thread how you don’t like it? Uh…we told you so you thin lipped commee sap..

First as it was pointed out the park has numerous flags flown throughout the park. Claiming the park doesn’t allow flags just isn’t true. Second whenever I go to the park it is to spend time in nature not see construction trucks. Having a flag on top, while well intended, is also a beacon drawing attention to the vehicles one goes to a park to get away from.

There is no need to grab the climbing gear it’s just a ant hill

kiss off maggot. If the trucks are there for a working purpose (None of your business) and they are pro-America (unlike you commee scum) they can fly any flag they feel like. Stay home Karen. Nobody wants you filth around. Take that DEI hire with you.

Last edited:
This reminds me of the 2nd grade stopped from singing the NATL in the US Capitol as the filth lights it up with mental illness tranny flags equal to American flag. Not enough decency in these dirty criminals to be measureable.

Maybe the US Flag should be posted at the doorway to every park headquarters, and every US National Park employee passing into the building should be required to salute it when passing. Any that are unwilling, should be replaced.
An American flag should be flown at every government owned land. Americans paid for it, not the government. Every politician should lose their job and replaced again by the vote of the people. Sick of this un-American talk.

kiss off maggot. If the trucks are there for a working purpose (Noneof your business) and they a pro-America (unlike you commee scum) they can fly any flag they feel like. Stay home Karen. Nobody wants you filth around. Take that DEI hire with you.
You could use some time in nature away from everything. This none issue seems to really have worked you up

OP summary: Construction crews on a federal contract, repairing an American bridge on a federal road in an American national park were required by a federal employee to REMOVE American flags from their trucks and construction equipment.

"According to the contractor, Denali National Park Superintendent Brooke Merrell contacted the man overseeing the federal highways project, claiming there had been complaints about the U.S. flags, and notifying him that bridge workers must stop flying the stars and strips from their vehicles because it detracts from the “park experience.”

Brooke5.jpg
Denali National Park Superintendent Brooke Merrell
“The trucks are flying these American flags, about a foot atop the trucks, about three-foot by four-foot flags, and they said they don’t want this,” the contractor explained. “They’re saying it isn’t conducive and it doesn’t fit the park experience.”

Comment: On Memorial Day weekend no less. Fuck that shit. Call and complain.

In better days she’d be tarred and feathered

What they need is to counsel that park superintendent, have her retract her instructions to the contractors hired by the US Government, to do work for the US Government.

She should tell the complainers, it is not our policy to hire Anti-American contract help. If that is unsatisfactory, National Parks may not, be for you, and you should simply stay with the commercial amusement parks, instead, if they are more responsive and accepting of Anti-American sentiments. Have a nice day. Please do not litter on your way out of Dinali National Park.
She should be fired. If she can find a job canning Bud Light good for her.

Sounds fishy. Like there is more to the story. Contractors maybe have different rules but anyone can come to the park with a flag. I see American Flags in National Parks ALL THE TIME. It’s not a big deal.

First as it was pointed out the park has numerous flags flown throughout the park. Claiming the park doesn’t allow flags just isn’t true. Second whenever I go to the park it is to spend time in nature not see construction trucks. Having a flag on top, while well intended, is also a beacon drawing attention to the vehicles one goes to a park to get away from.

There is no need to grab the climbing gear it’s just a ant hill
Yeah, cuz the actual construction work wouldn’t be distracting at all. What a crock.

Sounds fishy. Like there is more to the story. Contractors maybe have different rules but anyone can come to the park with a flag. I see American Flags in National Parks ALL THE TIME. It’s not a big deal.
There 100% is more to this story but the mindless need their daily dose of faux outrage

There 100% is more to this story but the mindless need their daily dose of faux outrage
So what is it?? The "more to the story" bit???

BTW: I will NEVER pledge allegiance to the Stars and Stripes....(I'm not a citizen of your wonderful country) but antiflagism is just a cover for America-hating scum.

Greg

So what is it?? The "more to the story" bit???

BTW: I will NEVER pledge allegiance to the Stars and Stripes....(I'm not a citizen of your wonderful country) but antiflagism is just a cover for America-hating scum.

Greg
Like most stories it will co w out in a day or so and get corrected then

Forum List

Back