Project Veritas Video- Pfizer Exec Admits They Are Manipulating the Virus & Subverting Regulators For Profits

We were first duped by this concept, though with enough passaging, the coronavirus has the potential to become more virulent regardless of its first-perceived weakness.

Well, you're still being duped, then; you just don't realize it. Natural immunity is working.

We're not buying Walker's Pfizer bullshit. Deliberate mutations of the coronavirus genome were aptly published in 2008: Nidoviruses, ASM Press. Pfizer media marionettes can easily mouth off and arrogantly project their supposed esoterica.

"He may be on loan from the Boston Consulting Group."

This yellow journalism and media dairy farming is coming from connections to Baric's bat lab:

Jordan Trishton Walker: UTSM, Dallas

Baric's co-author, Menachery, both arrogantly publishing the 2015 report for a manipulated bat virus mentioned by Sorensen and Dalgleish:

Vineet Menachery: UTMB, Galveston

1674768635744.png

Pfizer knows what’s coming! Blocked! My my, whatever should I do…..so many ways to get the word out without the use of Pfizer‘s biased/shut down comment section, don’t we?

These profiteers are wishing they would have conducted a much less obvious crime against humanity using falsified data, certainly not because of a sudden ethical grasp but because the public knows.

Boycott all Pfizer products, ask for Merck! Lol that will stir them up a bit once millions follow through.

Anyone notice the left is slowly losing the argument that the vax was a resounding success, they aren't trying to defend the vax as much as they were. I mean everyday more are dying for no apparent reason at all.

I saw a twitt from Scott Adams somewhere today where he said, basically, He screwed up, data shows it. I can't find it at the moment.

Anyone notice the left is slowly losing the argument that the vax was a resounding success, they aren't trying to defend the vax as much as they were. I mean everyday more are dying for no apparent reason at all.

I saw a twitt from Scott Adams somewhere today where he said, basically, He screwed up, data shows it. I can't find it at the moment.
Yes. Even more surprising to me Delldude is the few stragglers on USMB that remain absolutely convinced that the US government would never lie to them, even more bizarre are those who are certain that Biden’s administration would not continue to support the lie like they’re continuing to do about the fake boosters being needed. Some appear to choose ignorance for life on the issue.

View attachment 751045

Pfizer knows what’s coming! Blocked! My my, whatever should I do…..so many ways to get the word out without the use of Pfizer‘s biased/shut down comment section, don’t we?

These profiteers are wishing they would have conducted a much less obvious crime against humanity using falsified data, certainly not because of a sudden ethical grasp but because the public knows.

Boycott all Pfizer products, ask for Merck! Lol that will stir them up a bit once millions follow through.
Congratulations!

"Walker's CV is very suspicious."

We were first duped by this concept, though with enough passaging, the coronavirus has the potential to become more virulent regardless of its first-perceived weakness.
“Researchers proactively seeking the Amazon region for the next global pandemic”. I will never get that Science headline out of my thoughts. Are we supposed to be hopeful they find it? That seems insane, yet the exact goal upon learning their method. Will they keep seeking until they find it, cutting up “suspected” species that include various rodents found hiding deep in the undergrowth that have never been in contact with humans, and leaving the healthy dead ones along the roadside. What lunacy. We will be the next team out to find an unknown deadly virus and we will cut open all animals until we do so!

Last edited:
“Researchers proactively seeking the Amazon region for the next global pandemic”. I will never get that Science headline out of my thoughts. Are we supposed to be hopeful they find it? That seems insane, yet the exact goal upon learning their method. Will they keep seeking until they find it, cutting up “suspected” species that include animals that have never been in contact with humans and leaving the healthy dead ones along the roadside. What lunacy. We will be the next team out to find an unknown deadly virus and we will cut open all animals until we do so!
The bat, Tadarida brasiliensis links to Appalachian Ridge coronavirus (USA). ARCoV is related to viruses from T. brasiliensis, and Baric is published on ARCoV. Baric's co-author, Menachery, links to Baric's bat lab and both Menachery and Walker link U. Texas. The former was at UT Galveston, the latter at UT Dallas.

The psychopathology first began with deliberate anal retention of Baric's bat lab: the American ARCoV spike was never published, even though Baric's publication said that completing sequencing of ARCoV genome was being pursued.

This fella also seems to imply that he believes Covid is the result of an escaped gain-of-function experiment and not a naturally occurring mutation produced in the wild.

The government and Fauci lies to us again. Anyone shocked?

We're not buying Walker's Pfizer bullshit. Deliberate mutations of the coronavirus genome were aptly published in 2008: Nidoviruses, ASM Press. Pfizer media marionettes can easily mouth off and arrogantly project their supposed esoterica.

Pfizer knows what’s coming! Blocked!

These profiteers are wishing they would have conducted a much less obvious crime against humanity using falsified data,

So , if i may dumb this down to 'pig farmer' levels, The pharamacabal wants to pursue 'gain of function' to be able to profit on it's offerings to us????
:oops: :eek: :eek::eek:
help me out here.....

~S~

Forum List

Back