See the vax numbers for yourselves in the highest vaxed countries, these mandates are far beyond criminal.

Just look at the country by country comparisons in the world. The United States. Our country SUCKS HAIRY BALLS at this plannedemic.

And on these boards it's LISTEN TO THE SCIENCE. OBEY THE CDC. Their batting average on Covid is bench warmer status. Just look at India versus ours. And then look at the articles I posted showing how many in their tests had antibodies. They are beating Covid while we are using CRAP VACCINES that have made it worse.

Just look at the country by country comparisons in the world. The United States. Our country SUCKS HAIRY BALLS at this plannedemic.

And on these boards it's LISTEN TO THE SCIENCE. OBEY THE CDC. Their batting average on Covid is bench warmer status. Just look at India versus ours. And then look at the articles I posted showing how many in their tests had antibodies. They are beating Covid while we are using CRAP VACCINES that have made it worse.
India poorly reported 450,000 covid deaths, but the actual number of covid deaths were 10 times greater, 4.5 million deaths.... Add those deaths to your world meter....too....

Less than 6 percent vaccinated

"But there is something “mysterious” going on in Africa that is puzzling scientists, said Wafaa El-Sadr, chair of global health at Columbia University. “Africa doesn’t have the vaccines and the resources to fight COVID-19 that they have in Europe and the U.S., but somehow they seem to be doing better,” she said.

Fewer than 6% of people in Africa are vaccinated. For months, the WHO has described Africa as “one of the least affected regions in the world” in its weekly pandemic reports."

Badger thinks that it’s due to 1.) age 2.) rural 3.) active and 4.) malaria exposure.

westwall

What do you suggest to do to fight against covid-19 instead of a vaccination? To surrender?

Where have I said to not get vaccinated? I have said NO MANDATES. Let the people decide. You anti science loons seem to think that you can magically make covid go away.

Here's a hint. You CAN'T. Covid will NEVER go away. It is a new flu, brought to you by the mad scientists in china and the USA.

Far better is to build natural immunity. And vitamin D and zinc supplements have been shown to be very effective in building that natural immunity.

Where have I said to not get vaccinated? I have said NO MANDATES. Let the people decide. ...

Wrong way. ... Meanwhile everyone is able to know what this virus is able to do and what we are able to do against it. We have now exactly the problem why Aristotle and Plato argued against democracy: They feared that criminal uneducated idiots will overtake the power in a democracy. The facts around the virus are very well known. Who not fights against this virus fights against the own life, the own neighbors and against all mankind. Life and sanity is the basics - not death and sickness.

... And vitamin D and zinc supplements have been shown to be very effective in building that natural immunity.

And a waste paper basket helps against gun fire. What you say plays only a little role in case of malnutrition. And for sure malnutrition is a bad factor - what no one will really try to find out in a scientific quality in the moment.

And covid-19 is not an influenca and an influenca is not a flu (=cold). And you heard this meanwhile some hundred times. Why do you not react and change your mind? Everyone who is not vaccinated plays Russian roulette with his own life and body and the life and body of others.

And vaccinations help to "build a natural immunity" - more exact helpt to train the immune system to be able to act faster and better in case this virus attacks a body.

Last edited:
Wrong way. ... Meanwhile everyone is able to know what this virus is able to do and what we are able to do against it. We have now exactly the problem why Aristotle and Plato argued against democracy: They feared that criminal uneducated idiots will overtake the power in a democracy. The facts around the virus are very well known. Who not fights against this virus fights against the own life, the own neighbors and against all mankind. Life and sanity is the basics - not death and sickness.

Try english next time.

And a waste paper basket helps against gun fire.

Factual evidence proves you are wrong.

Fascists, like you, ignore science unless it agrees with your agenda.

You are dismissed.

Hospital systems are breaking because greedy hospital admins in cahoots with the insurance companies have been cutting beds and services for YEARS. C'mon now

Not so in Germany. We lost capacities because we lost people who did do this job. To a "realist" like you (=all others are greedy and bad) I will give 1 day - maximum a week - before you will not be able to do this job any longer - after you had learned three or more years to do this job at all.

Last edited:
Take the advice of medical people like the op and other scientist who aren't tied to the hip of Pharma pushing their drugs and vaccines that don't work.

We could do like India and use NATURAL VACCINES. They have 4 times the people than here and a little over half the deaths. They use traditional vaccines and cheap effective drugs. They are treating patients not ROBBING THEIR WALLETS for the disease.

How much money costs a vaccination against covid-19 in the USA for the people? Nothing? And what for ehasn sake fdo you call "natural vaccine"? The best what we have in the moment are mRNA vaccines - it exist also good vector vaccines and an older type of vaccine is now new in the markets. What it is I don't know in the moment.

How much money costs a vaccination against coivd-19 in the USA for the people? Nothing?
Comes out of the Tax payers pockets in a thing called the debt.

But I work with a guy who they said you must give us your insurance card to get the jab for him and his wife. Later they charged him $360 each for a total of $720 for 2 jabs. He is fighting it with the Insurance company and CVS as it was SUPPOSED TO BE FREE.

Imagine that.

Comes out of the Tax payers pockets in a thing called the debt.

So what? Buy some nukes less - you have anyway much more than you need.

But I work with a guy who they said you must give us your insurance card to get the jab for him and his wife. Later they charged him $360 each for a total of $720 for 2 jabs. He is fighting it with the Insurance company and CVS as it was SUPPOSED TO BE FREE.

Imagine that.

A German diplomat called the USA once "the country with the unlimited possibilities". This seems to be one of this unlimited possibilities.

Who likes to undestand asks. Who not likes to understand is you. And don't forget to speak with god.

You don't care to understand anything. You fascists just do what your masters tell you to do.

Unlike you, I have a brain, and can think for myself.

Forum List

Back