See the vax numbers for yourselves in the highest vaxed countries, these mandates are far beyond criminal.

sakinago

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2012

The data is indefensible. The government mandates are indefensible aside from the ethical arguments. I’ve been saying this for months, back when the data was showing red flags, not deafening klaxons like it is now. No, I’m not a prophet. This is basic understanding of virology and immunology. We do not have a vaccine for HIV because it is a rapidly mutating RNA virus. We certainly have the tech to make one, the problem is once you put it out there, it creates an evolutionarily pressure on the virus that it can easily defeat. Same with SARS COV 2. It is also a rapidly mutating RNA virus. What’s even more insane is that the supposed immunity granted by the vaccines is severely narrow. A single protein. One of many on the virus. This means the virus doesn’t have to make drastic changes to beat the vaccine, it merely needs the equivalent of the fake glasses with the nose and mustache as a disguise to beat the vaccine.

The “need” for “boosters” will never end. The boosters will not work. The “vaccine” will never catch up.

Protect yourselves. The single best thing you can do is take vitamin D supplements. At least 5000 iu a day (same dose heir fauci takes). Winter is here, you’re wearing more layers of clothes. The little time you actually spend in the sunlight is being blocked by you long sleeves and pants. Obviously vitamin C is also great. Also take vitamin K2 to help with absorption of those supplements. The correlation of vitamin D deficiency and covid hospitalization is immensely strong. Vitamin D is a crucial hormone for immune function , as well as many other bodily functions.

Please please please heed this advice. whether you believe the vaccine stuff or not. Do the research yourselves on vitamin D if you wish.

Many questions but the stats do not show the vaccines have failed miserably. Those could be deaths as opposed to simple infections.
What? I don’t understand the question. I think your missing where the blaring red klaxon is. The one thing we know still holds up against covid is naturally acquired immunity. We measure that in a stat called seroprevalence. Seroprevalence has doubled since this time last year. So, with seroprevalence doubled from last year, and with vaccination rates damn near 100% in these countries, how on earth is it remotely possible that they are now having a bigger problem with covid than they were last year? Was all of our collective pre-covid knowledge on immunity wrong?

Or...maybe we’re seeing what heir fauci himself warned us about in April 2020

What? I don’t understand the question. I think your missing where the blaring red klaxon is. The one thing we know still holds up against covid is naturally acquired immunity. We measure that in a stat called seroprevalence. Seroprevalence has doubled since this time last year. So, with seroprevalence doubled from last year, and with vaccination rates damn near 100% in these countries, how on earth is it remotely possible that they are now having a bigger problem with covid than they were last year? Was all of our collective pre-covid knowledge on immunity wrong?

Or...maybe we’re seeing what heir fauci himself warned us about in April 2020

If natural immunity was all that was needed, there would be no need for flu shots or vaccines for anything. Maybe you believe that, which is fine. I do not.

If natural immunity was all that was needed, there would be no need for flu shots or vaccines for anything. Maybe you believe that, which is fine. I do not.
You clearly don’t understand the flu, vaccines, or immunity actually works. The amount of strains of flu are basically innumerable. How the flu shots work is scientist try to guess which strains, usually strains popping up in SE Asia where most originate, will be prevalent a year from now. They pick their top 3 or so best guesses and immunize against them. They are wrong MOST of the time. Which is understandable because predicting that far out, especially with how fast viruses mutate, is very very hard. Occasionally they get one right. Though even that’s debatable, did the vaccine actually work, or did Muller Ratchet (law of virology that we unintentionally evolutionarily select for less virulent but more contagious strains) play out before the vaccine was even rolled out.

And I’m not saying natural immunity is all we need. I’m all for vaccines that actually work. I would rather have vaccine immunity than naturally acquired. This one does not work. In fact, it actually uses the very same spike protein that sets covid apart from your standard flu. The spike protein is what causes the scary inflammation and clotting associated with the nasty covid cases. That spike protein, these vaccines work by telling you body to replicate it hundreds of millions times. This is why the adverse events from the vaccines look an awful lot like covid.

The data is indefensible. The government mandates are indefensible aside from the ethical arguments. I’ve been saying this for months, back when the data was showing red flags, not deafening klaxons like it is now. No, I’m not a prophet. This is basic understanding of virology and immunology. We do not have a vaccine for HIV because it is a rapidly mutating RNA virus. We certainly have the tech to make one, the problem is once you put it out there, it creates an evolutionarily pressure on the virus that it can easily defeat. Same with SARS COV 2. It is also a rapidly mutating RNA virus. What’s even more insane is that the supposed immunity granted by the vaccines is severely narrow. A single protein. One of many on the virus. This means the virus doesn’t have to make drastic changes to beat the vaccine, it merely needs the equivalent of the fake glasses with the nose and mustache as a disguise to beat the vaccine.

The “need” for “boosters” will never end. The boosters will not work. The “vaccine” will never catch up.

Protect yourselves. The single best thing you can do is take vitamin D supplements. At least 5000 iu a day (same dose heir fauci takes). Winter is here, you’re wearing more layers of clothes. The little time you actually spend in the sunlight is being blocked by you long sleeves and pants. Obviously vitamin C is also great. Also take vitamin K2 to help with absorption of those supplements. The correlation of vitamin D deficiency and covid hospitalization is immensely strong. Vitamin D is a crucial hormone for immune function , as well as many other bodily functions.

Please please please heed this advice. whether you believe the vaccine stuff or not. Do the research yourselves on vitamin D if you wish.
Is there something you are trying to convince yourself or anyone on this board of?
Vaccines work. There is data to back this up.

No one is forcing you at the point of a gun to get a shot. There is no state or municipality that is locked down.
So again, what is it you are trying to convince anyone of??

You clearly don’t understand the flu, vaccines, or immunity actually works. The amount of strains of flu are basically innumerable. How the flu shots work is scientist try to guess which strains, usually strains popping up in SE Asia where most originate, will be prevalent a year from now. They pick their top 3 or so best guesses and immunize against them. They are wrong MOST of the time. Which is understandable because predicting that far out, especially with how fast viruses mutate, is very very hard. Occasionally they get one right. Though even that’s debatable, did the vaccine actually work, or did Muller Ratchet (law of virology that we unintentionally evolutionarily select for less virulent but more contagious strains) play out before the vaccine was even rolled out.

And I’m not saying natural immunity is all we need. I’m all for vaccines that actually work. I would rather have vaccine immunity than naturally acquired. This one does not work. In fact, it actually uses the very same spike protein that sets covid apart from your standard flu. The spike protein is what causes the scary inflammation and clotting associated with the nasty covid cases. That spike protein, these vaccines work by telling you body to replicate it hundreds of millions times. This is why the adverse events from the vaccines look an awful lot like covid.

While anecdotal experiences don't hold a ton of weight my cousin who is an ER doc says they do work based upon his experiences in the ER.

Funny how you also state that I am ignorant on something while taking the same position that I am in the end.

Is there something you are trying to convince yourself or anyone on this board of?

No one is forcing you at the point of a gun to get a shot. There is no state or municipality that is locked.

People are being punished for not taking it though. I agree vaccines work but I have a real hard time with punishing people when there are so many unanswered questions.

No one is forcing you at the point of a gun to get a shot. There is no state or municipality that is locked down.

These mRNA shots are dangerous and more people need to be alerted of the deaths and injuries that have occurred from these injections.

These mRNA shots are dangerous and more people need to be alerted of the deaths and injuries that have occurred from these injections.
No. They are not. You have swallowed what alt-right media has fed you. It really is pathetic. At what point did reason and common sense go out the window in your life?
Was it on the morning of November 7, 2020?

There are no deaths that are directly attributed to the vaccine.
None. It really is time to pull yourself back into the real world.

People are being punished for not taking it though. I agree vaccines work but I have a real hard time with punishing people when there are so many unanswered questions.
I agree. I wish they'd just drop the mandate BS and move on. Save those who want to be saved. The rest??..on their own.

No. They are not. You have swallowed what alt-right media has fed you. It really is pathetic. At what point did reason and common sense go out the window in your life?
Was it on the morning of November 7, 2020?

There are no deaths that are directly attributed to the vaccine.
None. It really is time to pull yourself back into the real world.

Lol, you really are delusional and have your head buried deep. I feel sorry for people such as yourself who can not see or discern truth or logic.

Lol, you really are delusional and have your head buried deep. I feel sorry for people such as yourself who can not see or discern truth or logic.
Again, don't know where it ran off the rails for you but on your own head be it.
If it ends badly, please don't clog the hospital up.

Nothing is 100% why anyone would want to take things with less proof than the vaccinations provide. or at least protect your self & others by the non medical safety rules. We have allowed a variant Delta to arrive and continue killing people.

While anecdotal experiences don't hold a ton of weight my cousin who is an ER doc says they do work based upon his experiences in the ER.

Funny how you also state that I am ignorant on something while taking the same position that I am in the end.
I’m not taking the same stance, because the data is clear these vaccines don’t work. I’ve made my stance clear. What aren’t you getting about that?

I myself am an RN. Anecdotally, what turned me on to there something being wrong with this vaccine is how many of my colleagues got extremely sick after getting the jab back in February and March of last year. I even know one who got long covid from the jab. And most recently my own father, whose a phd in pharmacology, who knows the science, who I told not to get the vaccine, who went and got it anyway because “he had such a good year in sales and didn’t want to get fired before getting that money”, got the jab and within a week went blind in 1 eye for 5 minutes. THATS MICROCLOTTING. He got his entire body and brain scanned for anything that’d throw off clots. Nothing. Not a thing. Gee, I wonder where that clot came from. Could it possibly be the goddamned spike protein known to cause micro clotting? Hmmm. Who knows

I’m not taking the same stance, because the data is clear these vaccines don’t work. I’ve made my stance clear. What aren’t you getting about that?

I myself am an RN. Anecdotally, what turned me on to there something being wrong with this vaccine is how many of my colleagues got extremely sick after getting the jab back in February and March of last year. I even know one who got long covid from the jab. And most recently my own father, whose a phd in pharmacology, who knows the science, who I told not to get the vaccine, who went and got it anyway because “he had such a good year in sales and didn’t want to get fired before getting that money”, got the jab and within a week went blind in 1 eye for 5 minutes. THATS MICROCLOTTING. He got his entire body and brain scanned for anything that’d throw off clots. Nothing. Not a thing. Gee, I wonder where that clot came from. Could it possibly be the goddamned spike protein known to cause micro clotting? Hmmm. Who knows

That there are possible side effects does NOT mean something does not work.

Forum List

Back