Project Veritas Video- Pfizer Exec Admits They Are Manipulating the Virus & Subverting Regulators For Profits

Big Pharma is almost as evil as BIG TECH

These Executives all should be executed on TV for the tens of thousands of deaths

Anyone notice the left is slowly losing the argument that the vax was a resounding success, they aren't trying to defend the vax as much as they were. I mean everyday more are dying for no apparent reason at all.

I saw a twitt from Scott Adams somewhere today where he said, basically, He screwed up, data shows it. I can't find it at the moment.
Scott Adams is not a lefty. I believe he is more of an establishment conservative.

I’m not the best person to respond here Sparky, but I can relay what I’ve learned. Plus, I am on to your level of smarts as a a top pig farmer of the nation, that takes a lot of effort and know how, but appreciate you pointing this out on this thread:)

So Pfizer spends about twice as much on advertising compared to research and development, this was reported by Forbes in 2019. The annual increases were significant from 2018 to 2019 and particular with adverts, please don’t quote me on this but I believe a 13% jump. As we know, if they aren’t placing curative measures over adverts there’s not going to be any cures publicly released. There are multiple sealed medical patents at this time, who knows how many over the decades.

Jump ahead to 2023, Pfizer comes out with a new heart drug to help with the heart clots that the Pfizer fake vaccines caused in the first place. Profit upon profit. Some might say a double whammy per person, Pfizer charges you going in and charges you going out, what a racket! And now we learn flu vaccines will be mRNA method as well, after they know about the risks involved with the lipid transporter, they’re still going to use it! They knew that the fatty transporter does not work because it doesn’t keep the injection at the injection site as falsely claimed, and only about 20% stays in the arm. They knew the organ risks yet lied to ensure the public of its safety.

This could be a skit on a comedy show poking fun of some hack claiming to have the cure to reverse aging, all for the low cost of $19.00. Sorry, no satisfaction guaranteed just like Pfizer lol

I remember, back in the 80's, a famous comic book artist, railed against the corrupt between government and the corporate regulating interlocks. In the 2005, Hollywood, made that comic, into a movie. The paradoxical thing is, IMO, is, it matters not if the facsimile of the state, is projected by folks that are misogynist, homophobic and racist, or if the fascism of the state is based on post-modern philosophy, critical theory, and identity politics. . . the government/corporate interlocks of this dystopian movie/comic, still seem to be manifesting itself, in an almost bang on/scary way, in the corruption that, makes it so, partisans in the public sphere, are invested in protecting this type of corruption. . . .

It almost, seems to me, that the revolving door, and regulatory capture of the state, studied it, to learn the best way, to have the public itself, protect their corruption. We can see it on this very website, as members on it, are in denial of what is really going on, when you have folks in power, admit it, ON CAMERA, yet they refuse to still believe. And the courts, regulatory agencies, and politicians? Thus, will still do nothing.

We need to face the possibility, the governments, and corporations, world-wide, are made up of people; corrupt, and powerful people, and they come and go from corporations, in and out of government. And government agencies are probably somewhat complicit, otherwise, justice would have already started to be brought to bare on this. Instead? What we are being fed are now distractions.

Whitney Webb • January 30, 2020

1674781379346.png

V For Vendetta Predicted The Entire Coronavirus Hoax​

He (Walker) said Pfizer hires the former FDA regulators so that the regulators go easy on Pfizer. Walker said mutating Covid would be a 'cash cow' for Pfizer. Later he got violent when confronted by Veritas. Pfizer can't work fast enough to keep up with Covid mutations so they had to do mutations. They are basically losing the vax battle.

Last edited:

1674782152837.png

<snip>

"The old mantra applies: Always be sceptical of the media, even when – especially when – they tell you what you want to hear."

I feel this a key point Mr B

evident in all the daily caterwauling here.....

~S~
yep.

My heart sank, when the DoJ decided to empanel a "special prosecutor," for "classified documents." :rolleyes:

Now it is all the media and Americans can talk about, when the real crime is in and among all of us. . .

:sigh2:

Mrs MOe sent me this video

The 1st few minutes you're seen but the last half is about Pfizers lack is of response, the legacy media running interference for Pfizer and background on the individual in the video...

Mrs MOe sent me this video

The 1st few minutes you're seen but the last half is about Pfizers lack is of response, the legacy media running interference for Pfizer and background on the individual in the video...

Saw it on Tucker......dude flapped his gums then messed his drawers. He looked a little bizarre during the interview with all the eye stuff.

It's insane to me that people still defend these Pharma cos and the vaccines.

Anyone remember the absolute stupidity of people posting pics with their vaccine cards, with the ubiquitous "Thumbs up"?

Well done, sheep, well done.

Yes. Even more surprising to me Delldude is the few stragglers on USMB that remain absolutely convinced that the US government would never lie to them, even more bizarre are those who are certain that Biden’s administration would not continue to support the lie like they’re continuing to do about the fake boosters being needed. Some appear to choose ignorance for life on the issue.

I'm convinced all but the dullest among them know. They are both:

1. Scared 💩-less and

2. Cannot and will not and never could admit they were wrong, which is a character deficiency. I have mad respect for those who say, hey, I was scared and pressured and I made a mistake getting the vaccine. But these Leftists could never.

Saw it on Tucker......dude flapped his gums then messed his drawers. He looked a little bizarre during the interview with all the eye stuff.

It's astonishing watching him spill everything, when Pfizer employees were caught in a trap not long ago. And he KNOWS this, and still flaps his jaw

I'll admit to not being the sharpest knife Claire , but i do get the feeling i'm (et all) being played....

These companies have PR depts. Their lab depts. don't write the ads and public statements, so yes, they are always 'playing'. Doesn't mean they're all conspiring to deliberately murder billions of people. There would have to be millions upon millions of co-conspirators, and the odds no one would jump the reservation by the hundreds of thousands is nil.

View attachment 751134

<snip>

"The old mantra applies: Always be sceptical of the media, even when – especially when – they tell you what you want to hear."

And all these sociopaths magically cooperate 100% on this great plan to deliberately murder billions? So who chairs all the meetings and planning sessions? Even the Mafia never had 100% omerta, and they were only a few thousand.

I think I understand what they're trying to do... but I still don't think I like the implications.

"Controlled evolution" as in intentionally mutated Covid to make it less deadly, like the opposite of gain-of-function.

This fella also seems to imply that he believes Covid is the result of an escaped gain-of-function experiment and not a naturally occurring mutation produced in the wild.

The government and Fauci lies to us again. Anyone shocked?
Not sure. But messing around with mutant viruses is not healthy.

Pfizer has turned off comments on they're social media.

Still watching it myself.

Buh buh but Pfizer cares deeply about humanity

Or so I've been told.

Muh edjoomacted experts

A degenerate brown fag lol color me shocked ....

This is what affirmative action gets ya ..

Garbage in garbage out

Forum List

Back