Every Day, The White House Says Biden's Symptoms Are Improving, But They Actually Add An Additional Symptom

Jim H - VA USA

Plutonium Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 19, 2020
Is Biden really getting better? The White House continues to tell us that, but we've only seen Biden once since his isolation, and he looked pretty bad even though they said he was better.

Every day, they say his symptoms have improved, but they add another symptom. Here is proof...

7/21 - runny nose, fatigue, cough.
1658603151082.png

7/22 - They add fever, deepening voice, and are adding Albuterol which is used to treat respiratory distress.

1658603252655.png

7/23 - They add sore throat and body aches....
1658603399034.png

The press conference updates on Biden's COVID battle seems to also be somewhat of a Pfizer commercial for vaccines and Paxlovid. As the President struggles with COVID and Walter Reed is on call, Karine Jean-Pierre and Dr. Jha tell us with big reassuring smiles on their faces how great these medicines are working and everyone can get three or even four shots for free, and when they get COVID, they can take 30 Paxlovid pills for free too. It's bizarre.

We'll know he's getting better when we actually see him. As soon as Trump was able, they put him back in front of cameras again to reassure the world that the leader of the free world was going to be okay, and they will do the same for Biden. The only thing we saw yesterday was extremely grainy video of Biden and his Halls cough drops...

1658603778383.png

Is Biden really getting better? The White House continues to tell us that, but we've only seen Biden once since his isolation, and he looked pretty bad even though they said he was better.

Every day, they say his symptoms have improved, but they add another symptom. Here is proof...

View attachment 673730

7/22 - They add fever, deepening voice, and are adding Albuterol which is used to treat respiratory distress.

View attachment 673732

View attachment 673733

The press conference updates on Biden's COVID battle seems to also be somewhat of a Pfizer commercial for vaccines and Paxlovid. As the President struggles with COVID and Walter Reed is on call, Karine Jean-Pierre and Dr. Jha tell us with big reassuring smiles on their faces how great these medicines are working and everyone can get three or even four shots for free, and when they get COVID, they can take 30 Paxlovid pills for free too. It's bizarre.

We'll know he's getting better when we actually see him. As soon as Trump was able, they put him back in front of cameras again to reassure the world that the leader of the free world was going to be okay, and they will do the same for Biden. The only thing we saw yesterday was extremely grainy video of Biden and his Halls cough drops...

View attachment 673738
I’m biased. I don’t like him. And the image is grainy, etc. Nonetheless, the man looks like shit.

I'm sorry but his blood oxy is completely normal??
Then he doesn't really have Covid. This is a calling card of Covid especially his age.
As weak and frail as he is now, I would say his Blood Ox is probably 95 on a good day.
If he got a simple chest cold it would drop a point or 2 - no effect from a Covid infection?
Nonsense.

He's only been confirmedd to have it for 2 days now. You want a video of him doing fucking jumping jacks?

View attachment 673730

View attachment 673732

View attachment 673733

View attachment 673738
Biden has sniffed up all the COVID so that We (the People) will never get it!

He's only been confirmedd to have it for 2 days now. You want a video of him doing fucking jumping jacks?

I said no such thing. My OP speaks for itself. Please try to follow along.

The video of him is almost surreal. They blurred him? That's something I'd expect from the DPRK.

Last edited:
Then he doesn't really have Covid. This is a calling card of Covid especially his age.
As weak and frail as he is now, I would say his Blood Ox is probably 95 on a good day.
If he got a simple chest cold it would drop a point or 2 - no effect from a Covid infection?
Nonsense.
So what would it be?

There is absolutely nothing wrong with Biden. He isn't sick and he doesn't have covid.

The staff had to do something after Biden announced his non existent cancer diagnosis. That followed his non existent asthma diagnosis. He had to be shut up and shut away.

Nonsense.
Dr. Jha was asked what Biden's vitals were yesterday during the press conference. He said there were various numbers, but they are all within what is considered the normal range.

In other words, they refused to release the numbers, as he could have easily said his SpO2 has ranged from 91-96 or whatever.

So what would it be?
79 years old with Covid.... 91 or so, would probably need oxygen and getting up and move around to keep it up.
Blood Ox below 92 for any extended period would be bad.
NOt a conspiracy theorist... but this is just a little weird.
They are either not telling the truth about his condition [shocker] - or he doesn't have Covid and now they will go around saying how important it was he has both boosters. So they can pump that up.
I don't know... just would be odd for a 79 year old man who is frail, not badly... but weak... to have no Blood Ox level drop from a respiratory infection of any kind let alone Covid

79 years old with Covid.... 91 or so, would probably need oxygen and getting up and move around to keep it up.
Blood Ox below 92 for any extended period would be bad.
NOt a conspiracy theorist... but this is just a little weird.
They are either not telling the truth about his condition [shocker] - or he doesn't have Covid and now they will go around saying how important it was he has both boosters. So they can pump that up.
I don't know... just would be odd for a 79 year old man who is frail, not badly... but weak... to have no Blood Ox level drop from a respiratory infection of any kind let alone Covid

They have been careful not to say that his O2 did not decrease, only that it was in the normal range. Technically, 90 is in the normal range.

They did say he is using an Albuterol inhaler, which is something he normally does not use, so that is clearly indicative of some breathing problems.

I don't think anyone has asked if he has ever been treated with oxygen or all kinds of other things. The press was begging to speak to Dr. O'connor so they could get straight answers, but Karine Jean-Pierre was adamant that they would not be doing that.

They have been careful not to say that his O2 did not decrease, only that it was in the normal range. Technically, 90 is in the normal range.

They did say he is using an Albuterol inhaler, which is something he normally does not use, so that is clearly indicative of some breathing problems.

I don't think anyone has asked if he has ever been treated with oxygen or all kinds of other things. The press was begging to speak to Dr. O'connor so they could get straight answers, but Karine Jean-Pierre was adamant that they would not be doing that.
What?
90 normal?
For who?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back