Dr. Robert Malone Fires Off Warning Shot on The War Room: Latest Disease Spreading Across China an “Ebola-Like Hemorrhagic Fever Virus”

This is probably the only time you’re ever going to hear about this. There is no Ebola or whatever going through China. It’s bullshit.

But it’s the kind of bullshit that everyone forgets about when they move onto the next kind of bullshit.

~~~~~~
To be specific, Dr. Malone described a mutated SARS-2 Cov virus capable of Hemorrhagic fever capabilities. Not Ebola, but Ebola like. Surely as a scientist of his caliber he knows more than you and me about what he speaks.
Between you and me, I certainly hope he's wrong, but if he isn't, we're all in for a hard ride.
We all hope that the evolution of the SARS-2 Cov virus evolution leads to a less potent mutation similar to the common cold. But some indications show differently as Dr. Malone has indicated and China is the source.

**********​
**********​

Last edited:
Yes, he has been discredited for telling the lie that he invented mRNA. But you people fall for it hook, line and sinker.

~~~~~~
It would be nice if you fact checked your accusations.
See:
"In the late 1980s, while a graduate student researcher at the Salk Institute for Biological Studies in San Diego, California, Malone conducted studies on messenger ribonucleic acid (mRNA) technology, discovering that it was possible to transfer mRNA protected by a liposome into cultured cells to signal the information needed for the production of proteins.[10][3] In 1987, Malone performed a landmark experiment on transfection of RNA into human, rat, mouse, Xenopus, and Drosophila cells, published in 1989.[11][12] .[13] These studies are recognized as among the earliest steps towards mRNA vaccine development.[14][11][2][15][16] Malone claims to be the inventor of mRNA vaccines, and while Stan Gromkowski, an early mRNA vaccine researcher and cellular immunologist, views Malone as "an underappreciated pioneer" who could be in contention to win a Nobel Prize for his work,[2] credit for the distinction is more often given to later advancements by Katalin Karikó or Derrick Rossi,[10][17][18] and was ultimately the result of the contributions of hundreds of researchers, including Malone.[19]
Malone has served as director of clinical affairs for Avancer Group, a member of the scientific advisory board of EpiVax, assistant professor at the University of Maryland, Baltimore school of medicine, and an adjunct associate professor of biotechnology at Kennesaw State University.[20] He was CEO and co-founder of Atheric Pharmaceutical,[21] which in 2016 was contracted by the U.S. Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases to assist in the development of a treatment for the Zika virus by evaluating the efficacy of existing drugs.[22][23][24][25] Until 2020, Malone was chief medical officer at Alchem Laboratories, a Florida pharmaceutical company.[26]"
Source: Robert W. Malone - Wikipedia

~~~~~~
To be specific, Dr. Malone describe a virus capable of Hemorrhagic fever capabilities. Not Ebola, but Ebola like. Surely as a scientist of his caliber he knows more than you and I about what he speaks.
Between you and I, I certainly hope he's wrong, but if he isn't we're in for a hard ride.
We all hope that the evolution of the SARS-2 Cov virus evolution leads to a less potent mutation similar to the common cold. But some indications show differently as Dr. Malone has indicated and China is the source.

**********​
**********​
History has shown that people with extremely high levels of functioning and proficiency can still take the off-ramp to crazytown.

My problem is that this sort of thing will never affect his credibility with a certain segment of the population.

Biden's COVID response has been murderous. He and Fauci would rather protect Pfizer's profits than protect American lives. Now it looks like Fauci's buddies in Red China have created another killer virus and we have a mentally challenged President charged with handling it. It doesn't look good. But the big question is why the hell aren't the people messing with this gain of function bullshit not arrested and charged with terrorism and mass murder.
I'm Not EVER Getting THEIR 'shots'
Fauci and Biden are NWO

~~~~~~
It would be nice if you fact checked your accusations.
See:
"In the late 1980s, while a graduate student researcher at the Salk Institute for Biological Studies in San Diego, California, Malone conducted studies on messenger ribonucleic acid (mRNA) technology, discovering that it was possible to transfer mRNA protected by a liposome into cultured cells to signal the information needed for the production of proteins.[10][3] In 1987, Malone performed a landmark experiment on transfection of RNA into human, rat, mouse, Xenopus, and Drosophila cells, published in 1989.[11][12] .[13] These studies are recognized as among the earliest steps towards mRNA vaccine development.[14][11][2][15][16] Malone claims to be the inventor of mRNA vaccines, and while Stan Gromkowski, an early mRNA vaccine researcher and cellular immunologist, views Malone as "an underappreciated pioneer" who could be in contention to win a Nobel Prize for his work,[2] credit for the distinction is more often given to later advancements by Katalin Karikó or Derrick Rossi,[10][17][18] and was ultimately the result of the contributions of hundreds of researchers, including Malone.[19]
Malone has served as director of clinical affairs for Avancer Group, a member of the scientific advisory board of EpiVax, assistant professor at the University of Maryland, Baltimore school of medicine, and an adjunct associate professor of biotechnology at Kennesaw State University.[20] He was CEO and co-founder of Atheric Pharmaceutical,[21] which in 2016 was contracted by the U.S. Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases to assist in the development of a treatment for the Zika virus by evaluating the efficacy of existing drugs.[22][23][24][25] Until 2020, Malone was chief medical officer at Alchem Laboratories, a Florida pharmaceutical company.[26]"
Source: Robert W. Malone - Wikipedia
tenor.gif

History has shown that people with extremely high levels of functioning and proficiency can still take the off-ramp to crazytown.

My problem is that this sort of thing will never affect his credibility with a certain segment of the population.

~~~~~~
And you're surely one of them that has jumped with that segment, rather than to stop and listen. It's not his credibility that I worry about. It's the negative reaction to someone like Malone and the deference to Fauci who we have caught in lie after lie, including his perjury before Congress.

Last edited:
~~~~~~
And you're surely one of them that has jumped with that segment, rather than to stop and listen. It's not his credibility that I worry about. It's the negative reaction to someone like Malone and the deference to Fauci who we have caught in lie after lie, including his perjury before Congress.
My negative reaction to Malone is his repetitive claims without substantiation.

If I stop and listen to him, will I hear anything other than unsubstantiated claims? If not, his credibility is all that really matters here.

Honestly I am more worried about Biden and his administrations response to a new ebola than the actual ebola itself.

The inventor of mRna discredited.....Yeah, mmmmmmm'kay.

giphy.gif
His contributions have been characterized as one of the sparks that led to the actual break through. Right wingers like his nutty conspiracy drivel now that he’s an old coot and have elevated his self claimed “inventor” to an inaccurate label. I think he’s received the correct level of recognition from the main steam media but his “inventor” self title is discredited.

Dr. Robert Malone Fires Off Warning Shot on The War Room:

Latest Disease Spreading Across China an “Ebola-Like Hemorrhagic Fever Virus”

10 Jan 2022 ~~ By Jim Hoft
This has many experts worried including Dr. Malone who is the inventor of the mRNA vaccines. Dr. Malone today told the War Room audience that he is hearing the current disease that is spreading across China is reportedly an “Ebola-like hemorrhagic fever virus.” The regime is hiding the true nature of this disease from the public and from the global community — Just like last time!
Today there are 5.5 million people dead (and counting) from the last China pandemic.
Now we could be talking about an “Ebola-like hemorrhagic fever virus.”
Via: Steve Bannon’s War Room: Pandemic
Commentary:
I wouldn't put it passed the CCP to develop a virus this dangerous. Why stop at Covid Corona viruses when you can develop something with an 88% lethality?
This is not a mutation, itwas created at the CCP Wuhan lab(s).

Let's hope that it stays in China and doesn't come tpo America.

"And yet he does routinely slip into speculation that turns out to be misleading or, as in the segment on Bannon’s show, plainly false. For instance, he recently tweeted that, according to an unnamed “Israeli scientist,” Pfizer and the Israeli government have an agreement not to release information about adverse effects for 10 years, which is hard to believe given that the country’s health ministry has already warned of a link between the Pfizer shot and rare cases of myocarditis. Malone’s LinkedIn account has twice been suspended for supposedly spreading misinformation."

The guy is a hack, a quack, and deserves no slack.

Was Sotomayors account suspended for spreading misinformation?

God help us! We saw how horribly xiden handled the ebola outbreak when he was VP and how deadly he has currently handled the Xiden variant pandemic today…this really would bring the deadly winter he promised

Fauxi was encouraging Ebola infected people to board crowded commercial airliners headed for the USA

Forum List

Back