Proof That Politicians Lied About Vaccines, Used The Misinformation For Emergency Powers To Restrict Fundamental Freedoms, Oppress The NonCompliant

I could not understand why they wanted to force me to get vaxed after I already had the worst version of COVID (Alpha). I almost lost my job over it.

I fought this stuff from the very beginning. Every aspect of it.

I can't mention everything I did, but I did the following....
  • I would not wear a mask, even when I was the only person in the building without one and there were big signs everywhere. No one every said anything to me, except once at federal court on jury duty.
  • When the Obama-appointed federal judge told me that I had to wear a mask at jury duty, I wrote him a letter telling him that he was violating my Constitutional right to make my own health care decisions, including if I wish to wear a medical device for eight hours per day. It was a long letter with many more points. I was promptly excused after having served for months.
  • I filed a religious exemption against the tyranny at work.
  • I volunteered to help guide policy at work
  • I went to every single COVID meeting at work and spoke up in front of hundreds of employees and tens of managers. I vocally supported others who voiced concerns.
  • I sent emails to senior executives and legal explaining why their plans were unlawful and made suggestions for the best way to be considerate of all employees, each of whom has unique situations.
  • I organized many dozens of people at my work to push back on the mask and vaccines mandates they were imposing. There is strength in numbers. The head of HR is now gone.
  • I wrote my representatives and begged for their action and help
It all worked out in the end, and I never had to sacrifice my beliefs over unscientific COVID nonsense and still have my great job. I am very proud of that.

I did lots more, and if it happens again, I will fight it with everything I can.

I wonder who will be with me next time around. I'll be even better next time.

cc: Calypso Jones
THAT is awesome. You say, if it happens again. Do you think they will pull this scam again? I think possible. BUT I will not submit this time either.

Just about everyone knows now that the vaccines don't prevent infection or transmission of COVID. It's indisputable.

But that's not what they told us in the beginning. They said the vaccines were incredibly effective, and everyone should get vaccinated to protect their grandmothers. They demonized the unvaccinated as uncaring MAGA extremists.

Politicians everywhere repeated the misinformation, with few exceptions.

Social media like Facebook, Twitter, and Youtube banned any contrary opinions (which turned out to be factually correct).

They used the misinformation to dramatically restrict fundamental liberties, all without actual scientific justification.

Now the truth is out, and even the CDC guidelines are not different for vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals.

Pfizer never even tested the COVID vaccine to see if it would prevent transmission!

Rob Roos of the European Parliament questions senior Pfizer exec if Pfizer ever tested the COVID vaccine's effectiveness at preventing transmission. Janine Small replied "no... ha.... we really had to move at the speed of Science to really understand what was taking place in the market..."

Allow me to translate... What she means is, Pfizer had to move faster than Science. Science was thrown out the window, because they had market competition and billions of dollars were at stake.

See the 15:00 mark here...

"Governments pushed millions of people worldwide to get vaccinated... The got perfectly healthy young people to take the jab using false arguments. The called the people who refused to comply "anti-social." Many governments introduced COVID passports. These passports made access to parts of society conditional. Those who did not wish to get vaccinated could not visit a restaurant or a gym, all in the name of public health.

This was real institutionalized discrimination.

Vaccine mandates were introduced for certain professions. Many people lost their job, their livelihood, their business, because they stood by their principles.

The government of some countries literally imprisoned people within their own homes.

All of this was based on the idea that vaccination helps prevent the spread of the virus.

This has now proven to be a big lie. There was no scientific basis to say that vaccination would stop the transmission of the virus, and it's one of the biggest scandals of our time."

There needs to be accountability and criminal charges.

birds-in-cage-look-idiot-putting-our-lives-in-danger-never-be-safe-like-us-in-prison.jpg

Of course back then the vaccine was 94% effective against transmission so it was true, BFM period now it is down to like 60% which is still good enough for herd immunity if you idiots would get vaccinated. At any rate basically the only people who die nowadays are unvaccinated

Of course back then the vaccine was 94% effective against transmission so it was true, BFM period now it is down to like 60% which is still good enough for herd immunity if you idiots would get vaccinated. At any rate basically the only people who die nowadays are unvaccinated
that's not true. If you are vaxxed you're 3 times more likely to be infected and the vaxxed are not doing all that well. Tell me. seeing as the virus has virtually disappeared as the left pushes for WWIII WHY must the unvaxxed be coerced into taking the dead med that is so clearly proving to decimate the 20and 30 somethings?

THAT is awesome. You say, if it happens again. Do you think they will pull this scam again? I think possible. BUT I will not submit this time either.
I don't know, but if the COVID pandemic was their trial run, we saw them continually lie to us and almost no one stood up. There were not even freedom marches in the streets like they had in Europe. There have been no repercussions on the bureaucrats who instigated this fraud, nor on the Democrats who violated their own tyrannical orders.

And lots of people made tons of money on the Pandemic, myself included.

1665771804449.png
1665771837379.png

So I would say that there is an excellent chance something like this could happen again.

Did you read the part where I said I already had COVID, Dr. Science????

I don't know, but if the COVID pandemic was their trial run, we saw them continually lie to us and almost no one stood up. There were not even freedom marches in the streets like they had in Europe. There have been no repercussions on the bureaucrats who instigated this fraud, nor on the Democrats who violated their own tyrannical orders.

And lots of people made tons of money on the Pandemic, myself included.

View attachment 709985View attachment 709986

So I would say that there is an excellent chance something like this could happen again.
yes, you're right. But then you gotta remember that the Propaganda arm of the democrazy party, aka Media. ignores right wingers. WE. are pissed...and we're gonna show it again at the ballot box.

Initially it was worrisome to me but then CDC reluctantly finally put out info about Worldometer. After wading through that deliberately cumbersome site I was able to find cases of hospital admissions which was very low 6% of total reported cases. Then I found the daily fatalities and I put put the puzzle together. A lot of other specific categories and numbers also helped Once I could see fact numbers of very low percentage fatalities less than 1% and even 0.1% I knew the panic was exaggerated and I began, correctly, to state this was a hoax. It was at the very least an incredible handling and hiding of numbers that once revealed, made all this bullshit unnecessary. I asked why and by golly there be an election going on.
Yes only more than a million killed
yes, you're right. But then you gotta remember that the Propaganda arm of the democrazy party, aka Media. ignores right wingers. WE. are pissed...and we're gonna show it again at the ballot box.

you deserve to be ignored, you are totally full of crap propaganda and nothing else. Sorry about reality. Everyone outside your bubble of baloney thinks you are absolutely insane and technically you are

Just about everyone knows now that the vaccines don't prevent infection or transmission of COVID. It's indisputable.

But that's not what they told us in the beginning. They said the vaccines were incredibly effective, and everyone should get vaccinated to protect their grandmothers. They demonized the unvaccinated as uncaring MAGA extremists.

Politicians everywhere repeated the misinformation, with few exceptions.

Social media like Facebook, Twitter, and Youtube banned any contrary opinions (which turned out to be factually correct).

They used the misinformation to dramatically restrict fundamental liberties, all without actual scientific justification.

Now the truth is out, and even the CDC guidelines are not different for vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals.

Pfizer never even tested the COVID vaccine to see if it would prevent transmission!

Rob Roos of the European Parliament questions senior Pfizer exec if Pfizer ever tested the COVID vaccine's effectiveness at preventing transmission. Janine Small replied "no... ha.... we really had to move at the speed of Science to really understand what was taking place in the market..."

Allow me to translate... What she means is, Pfizer had to move faster than Science. Science was thrown out the window, because they had market competition and billions of dollars were at stake.

See the 15:00 mark here...

"Governments pushed millions of people worldwide to get vaccinated... The got perfectly healthy young people to take the jab using false arguments. The called the people who refused to comply "anti-social." Many governments introduced COVID passports. These passports made access to parts of society conditional. Those who did not wish to get vaccinated could not visit a restaurant or a gym, all in the name of public health.

This was real institutionalized discrimination.

Vaccine mandates were introduced for certain professions. Many people lost their job, their livelihood, their business, because they stood by their principles.

The government of some countries literally imprisoned people within their own homes.

All of this was based on the idea that vaccination helps prevent the spread of the virus.

This has now proven to be a big lie. There was no scientific basis to say that vaccination would stop the transmission of the virus, and it's one of the biggest scandals of our time."

There needs to be accountability and criminal charges.

birds-in-cage-look-idiot-putting-our-lives-in-danger-never-be-safe-like-us-in-prison.jpg

If you speak the truth about many things
you are now an enemy of the state.

And with Sleepy Joe at the wheel, we're a sneeze away from a police state not much different than China's . And it may or may not be before he starts World War 3....

In which case, there are still a few vacancies under the airport here. .....pm me.

Its worse than even this, at the very minimum tens of thousands of otherwise healthy young people are now dead, some insurance industry actuaries are asserting that as many as three million 18-62 year olds were killed by the jabs alone, they cannot say for certain because the federal government would not allow any deaths after day 14 to be counted! They are still aggressively pushing the murderous fucking jabs on little children, this wasn't about money, not alone, somebody is responsible for introducing something utterly diabolical into the bodies of some two hundred million Americans, and billions worldwide, many physicians believe we have not yet peaked with cardiac deaths, some of them believe such will take 36-60 months, we are only at the 24-month mark, and then there is the likelihood of unusual and rare cancers emerging at any point in any of the people who submitted!
tens of millions are dead; yet they keep pushing it- depopulation agenda and $$$$$$4

Forum List

Back