Project Veritas Video- Pfizer Exec Admits They Are Manipulating the Virus & Subverting Regulators For Profits

You are perceptive, though, this paradigm, can be used, in multiple ways, to close down society, through multiple ways. IMO? I think the external/internal threat is much larger. They wish to create a global government and do away with the bill of rights. Thus, the internal/external threat is AGW/biosecurity. i.e. pandemics. Originally it started with, "international terrorism," i.e. 911. They have been trying to gas-light the population that it is "domestic terrorism," but meh, the actual facts, just aren't there.

If you watched Naomi's analysis, as being the adult child of Holocaust survivor children, and comparing notes, she has given lectures, and surveyed her audiences, which nations, who has set up extra-legal detention facilities, outside the rule of law, has not eventually ended up using them upon their own citizens. No one has ever been able to give an example. We have Guantanamo.

As far as other black rendition sites? Who knows? That is why they are, "secret."

Please do not forget black bloc and Antifa. There are other various hacker, religious & ethnic extremist and green anarchist orgizations, they just do not make the corporate press as much. They are there, and can be mobilized by political forces.

With what Assange and Snowden of told the public, this is what comes to your mind? With what was revealed with the Twitter files, and what is going through congress right now with that restrict act, this is what concerns you? Seriously? :rolleyes:

The DoJ has been weaponized by both political parties. The IRS has been weaponized by both political parties. It goes on and on.

Agreed. The establish media does this to both sides. Dissent is cast as treason. You can't question elections. You can't question climate change. You can't question war. You can't question, "the science." Big Tech censors all sorts of inquiries into the dominate epistemology. Dissent from the left or right is no longer allowed.

I understand, from the POV of someone on the left, this appears to be the destruction of the law. But from the POV of someone on the right? This is exactly what this means, the law is being politicized. Establishment politicians have always pardoned their allies. We have never use used the Justice system to find small petty little crimes, to go after the leader of the opposition, while just fining the other establishment politicians.

FEC fines DNC, Clinton for violating rules in funding Steele dossier​

Comer Reveals Biden Family Members Receiving Payments from Chinese Energy Company​

7fpucp.jpg

Prove the intent was to hush the scandal from voters and not his wife. Documentation of video or in writing would be fine.

Now, as to, the HOW, the establishment will, ultimately close down the American society? I am sure, I have no idea. Most on this forum, believe they will use the Democratic party. Yet, with the recent militarization of the left? I am not so sure this will be the case. IMO? It will be against the side that is most willing to be violent.

Will it be the MAGA crowd? Or will it be undocumented - LGBTQs - ANTIFA - BLMs that would riot and get violent should Trump be re-eleted? IMO? They would be just as likely to burn, riot and loot.

I don't think the establishment really cares, they just want SOMEONE, ANYONE, to get really, really violent, in order to have the excuse to enact C.O.G. and impose emergency lock-down and close down society.

None of your fears are really happening.

1. Immigrants are invading.

2. Where are these "secret prisons".

3. That would be the Proud Boys and the Oathkeepers.

4. The attacks on the BLM protests. The attacks on drag performances. The attacks on School Boards.
The threats to Librarians, teachers, and anyone involved in the education of children.

7. The Bidens are criminals. Obama spied on Trump. Hillary Clinton is a criminal. Comey, McCabe, Mueller.

8. The press are the enemy of the people. The press are "fake news"

9. Telling Vladimir Putin the west will abandon the Ukraine if he's is definitely treason in my books. So is taking $11 million from the Chinese.

10. Trump spent 4 years pardoning his cronies, and trying to arrest his enemies, and bending the DOJ to his will. NOW his House Obstruction of Justice Committee, headed by Jim Jordan is trying to force the Manhattan DA to drop charges against Trump.
Oh, so it all hinges on Trump being persecuted, I mean prosecuted in order to try and take him down in hopes for a Domino effect to occur, otherwise that will cause anyone who challenged you leftist on your nasty bull shite that you all have been doing over the year's to then back off.... That's going to cause more division in this country than you want, but you don't give a dam about that do you ?

Forum List

Back