Dr. Robert Malone Fires Off Warning Shot on The War Room: Latest Disease Spreading Across China an “Ebola-Like Hemorrhagic Fever Virus”

Dr. Robert Malone Fires Off Warning Shot on The War Room:

Latest Disease Spreading Across China an “Ebola-Like Hemorrhagic Fever Virus”

10 Jan 2022 ~~ By Jim Hoft
This has many experts worried including Dr. Malone who is the inventor of the mRNA vaccines. Dr. Malone today told the War Room audience that he is hearing the current disease that is spreading across China is reportedly an “Ebola-like hemorrhagic fever virus.” The regime is hiding the true nature of this disease from the public and from the global community — Just like last time!
Today there are 5.5 million people dead (and counting) from the last China pandemic.
Now we could be talking about an “Ebola-like hemorrhagic fever virus.”
Via: Steve Bannon’s War Room: Pandemic
Commentary:
I wouldn't put it passed the CCP to develop a virus this dangerous. Why stop at Covid Corona viruses when you can develop something with an 88% lethality?
This is not a mutation, itwas created at the CCP Wuhan lab(s).

Let's hope that it stays in China and doesn't come tpo America.
It could be the Mengla virus crossing to humans.

Or perhaps even the African Swine Fever virus crossing to humans. ASF has been decimating the pig population in China for several years now. It's like the pig version of Ebola.

Last edited:

This has many experts worried including Dr. Malone who is the inventor of the mRNA vaccines. Dr. Malone today told the War Room audience that he is hearing the current disease that is spreading across China is reportedly an “Ebola-like hemorrhagic fever virus.” The regime is hiding the true nature of this disease from the public and from the global community — Just like last time!
Today there are 5.5 million people dead (and counting) from the last China pandemic.
Commentary:
I wouldn't put it passed the CCP to develop a virus this dangerous. Why stop at Covid Corona viruses when you can develop something with an 88% lethality?

Dipshit webpage. Beware, they can't even seem to name the virus because no Chinese has thought to do an autopsy.

~~~~~~
To be specific, Dr. Malone described a mutated SARS-2 Cov virus capable of Hemorrhagic fever capabilities. Not Ebola, but Ebola like. Surely as a scientist of his caliber he knows more than you and me about what he speaks.
Between you and me, I certainly hope he's wrong, but if he isn't, we're all in for a hard ride.
We all hope that the evolution of the SARS-2 Cov virus evolution leads to a less potent mutation similar to the common cold. But some indications show differently as Dr. Malone has indicated and China is the source.

**********​
**********​
No documents as yet found where Malone addresses the Sorensen, Dalgleish, Susrud report about SARS-CoV-2. Any argument for hemorrhagic properties will have to go through their potent spike study to gain credibility.

Malone doesn't say who told him.
Mengla's mutation rate in fruit bats is not that spectacular and just because it's a filovirus does not automatically mean that it can cause hemorrhage in the host. Mengla's location is extremely rural as well.

Commentary:

We should just shut off all travel to and from China forever.

To re-phrase a slogan from my burnt-orange acrh-rivals over in Austin: What starts in China, fucks up the entire world.

This propaganda wreaks of JoeXi as a CIA puppet and the effeminates of that agency in collusion on the internet with British MI6. The Ebola bullshit comes through in Minneapolis, where the census for Somalis was done as early as 1978:

Post #947

Forum List

Back