Pro-choicers, explain this…

The article states that this is a crime under Federal law ... and DC has no state's rights at all ... so this isn't okay ... it's a crime and should be prosecuted as such ...

My female relatives tell me I'm against abortion, but it shouldn't be illegal ... that makes me pro-choice I think ... [shrugs shoulders] ... I don't have enough X-Chromosomes to know to be honest with you ...

The article states that this is a crime under Federal law ... and DC has no state's rights at all ... so this isn't okay ... it's a crime and should be prosecuted as such ...

My female relatives tell me I'm against abortion, but it shouldn't be illegal ... that makes me pro-choice I think ... [shrugs shoulders] ... I don't have enough X-Chromosomes to know to be honest with you ...
Definitely should be prosecuted as murder.

Doesn’t depend on your chromosomes whether you are against murder or not. I know the left always say men have no say in it but they’re just wrong.

PLEASE read this article and look at the photos and explain to me how this is ok.
"Photos and video of the first baby boy reveal that he remained largely intact, raising questions about how his life ended."

...So, let's just make something up.

I've seen this little dog and pony show before.

For a right-leaning person I'm about as pro-choice as they come but the dems are over-stepping to the point I'm even starting to balk on the practice.....I must admit, the pro-lifers said it would come to this.

Colorado Governor Signs Bill Legalizing Abortion Up Until Birth
Colorado already has legal abortion without restrictions, like 6 other States.

Late term abortions are rare. Usually due to fetuses that will not survive after birth. I seriously doubt you could find many or even any cases of women terminating normal, 30+ week pregnancies.

I'm not. I think you are a tasteless, opportunistic freak for posting it, and a despicable person who does it for personal satisfaction and gain.
Kinda like the freaks that scream at pregnant teens outside abortion clinics...or who BOMB them

Forum List

Back