*Three Little Rino's*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. My posting what I want has been infringed upon.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1649128420034.jpeg

Sorry bout that,

1. My posting what I want has been infringed upon.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
is there a reason the rest are opposing Jackson?

Sorry bout that,

1. No way should KBJ have a place on the SC.
2. If your a libtard then you support pedophiles.
3. You may also support men competing with women in sports.
4. I can list about 500 things libtards are for.
5. All perverted things.
6. Oh wait there's more:

7. Sample:
"
Playing the game of American politics often means skating around issues and dancing around the truth. Lifetime politicians survive election after election because they don’t say what they mean and they never mean what they say.

Americans have become fed up by it, which is why blunt leaders like Donald Trump, Matt Gaetz, and Ron DeSantis have become so popular. Another one who doesn’t mince words is Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene who reacted to news three RINOs in the Senate plan on voting to confirm pedophile-friendly judge Ketanji Brown Jackson."

8. Oh what a nugget of a find.
9. Go Greene!!!!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Americans have become fed up by it, which is why blunt leaders like Donald Trump, Matt Gaetz, and Ron DeSantis have become so popular.
Trump lost his last election. Desantis is trailing Crist, Matt Gaetz is trailing Jones. They all have approval rates below water. They are not popular. Fervent support isn’t popularity.

is there a reason the rest are opposing Jackson?
She is a democrat.
Delay, obstruction, and lying are in their DNA.

1649153315863.png

ONE of many retards Trumptards..................LOVE.

“We won the evangelicals,” Trump said. “We won with young. We won with old. We won with highly educated. We won with poorly educated. I love the poorly educated.”

Sorry bout that,

1. No way should KBJ have a place on the SC.
2. If your a libtard then you support pedophiles.
3. You may also support men competing with women in sports.
4. I can list about 500 things libtards are for.
5. All perverted things.
6. Oh wait there's more:

7. Sample:
"
Playing the game of American politics often means skating around issues and dancing around the truth. Lifetime politicians survive election after election because they don’t say what they mean and they never mean what they say.

Americans have become fed up by it, which is why blunt leaders like Donald Trump, Matt Gaetz, and Ron DeSantis have become so popular. Another one who doesn’t mince words is Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene who reacted to news three RINOs in the Senate plan on voting to confirm pedophile-friendly judge Ketanji Brown Jackson."

8. Oh what a nugget of a find.
9. Go Greene!!!!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Right. KBJ is well educated, experienced and black... very well qualified. Can't have that.

She is a democrat.
Delay, obstruction, and lying are in their DNA.

View attachment 626373

ONE of many retards Trumptards..................LOVE.

“We won the evangelicals,” Trump said. “We won with young. We won with old. We won with highly educated. We won with poorly educated. I love the poorly educated.”
I see why you disagree.........sorry.

"She is a democrat".
"Delay, obstruction, and lying are in their DNA".

AMENDED.

"Delay, obstruction, and lying are in the REPUBLICAN DNA".

"

Forum List

Back