Pro-choicers, explain this…

Awesome. I don’t care about you either. Just stop killing the babies, that’s all I care about.
Fine. Just stop diddling children. And stop grifting money from poor people for 'God's blessings' only to enrich yourselves. Stop using religion as a shield to be a hateful bigot. Oh and keep your 'faith' that's supposed to be 'personal' to yourselves. Get out of politics. Read your fucking buybull.

Fine. Just stop diddling children. And stop grifting money from poor people for 'God's blessings' only to enrich yourselves. Stop using religion as a shield to be a hateful bigot. Oh and keep your 'faith' that's supposed to be 'personal' to yourselves. Get out of politics. Read your fucking buybull.
You seem bitter. Ok little guy, there’s some broth upstairs for you to drink.

When did I mention faith?

That he is still the gender which he became at fertilization. There’s no way to change his chromosomes or innards.
We're talking about sexual identification, so how do you explain Katlyn Jenner?

KoolKolt these are the same sick fucked in the head whackos that will camp out in tents on the courthouse steps to lobby to protect the eagles egg….These people are seriously twisted…Twilight Zone shit!
View attachment 626339
Public square?

Why is it your personnel religion isn't real until it's plastered on the public square?

BTW the eagle doesn't have a choice in you destruction of it eggs. Being human we have a choice of family size.

Who “diddles” children….dark people / Democrats?
How does one “grift” money from the poor, those who have none?
How are religious people bigots for expecting humans to live by a moral order?
This great nation was founded, built and run on biblical based principles, values and morals. Why does that suck?

BTW the eagle doesn't have a choice in you destruction of it eggs. Being human we have a choice of family size.
Right….the eagle doesn’t have a choice so you loons make the choice for it and your choice is pro-life / save the eagles embryo….you don’t even realize how fucking stupid you look here do you?

Right….the eagle doesn’t have a choice so you loons make the choice for it and your choice is pro-life / save the eagles embryo….you don’t even realize how fucking stupid you look here do you?
Absolutely not.

One has free will and self awareness the other is an animal.

Excuse me? You sound mixed up.
And yet, still a lot smarter.
Who “diddles” children….dark people / Democrats?
How does one “grift” money from the poor, those who have none?
How are religious people bigots for expecting humans to live by a moral order?
This great nation was founded, built and run on biblical based principles, values and morals. Why does that suck?
Because it's your personal bullshit delusion? Because none of the flowery shit you say is true? Because the founding Fathers were mostly Diests? Because you secretly want a lilly white X-tian theocracy? Because I believe you are a dumb, racist scumbag?

There's so much to choose from why pretty much everything you spew... ...well, 'sucks'.

And yet, still a lot smarter.

Because it's your personal bullshit delusion? Because none of the flowery shit you say is true? Because the founding Fathers were mostly Diests? Because you secretly want a lilly white X-tian theocracy? Because I believe you are a dumb, racist scumbag?

There's so much to choose from why pretty much everything you spew... ...well, 'sucks'.
That’s an awful lot of projection there Kunta Kinte….Shouldn‘t we “follow the science”? There’s data all around you…..scary, scary data.

Forum List

Back