Pro-choicers, explain this…

She went into an abortion clinic and stole them, then reported it to the police. If it took a thief to flag a murderer, I’m all for it.
She illegally entered an medical facility and robbed the place and you can justify that?

So much for law and order.

Colorado already has legal abortion without restrictions, like 6 other States.

Late term abortions are rare. Usually due to fetuses that will not survive after birth. I seriously doubt you could find many or even any cases of women terminating normal, 30+ week pregnancies.
I'd not put anything past dems, they are evil in mind and spirit.

Here they are trying to talk little kids into becoming transgender freaks so I could easy see them nodding with approval while infanticide is being conducted and telling the mother the whole time how strong she is.

Hell our former governor is a advocate of the practice....Make the infant comfortable till a decision is made to terminate or not he said.....What kind of person even hints at shit like that? Evil dems, that's who.

She illegally entered an medical facility and robbed the place and you can justify that?

So much for law and order.
And you can not only justify but advocate for murder of a human being who would’ve been viable outside the womb? Yes I can justify her doing that if it’ll shed light on the heinous practice of abortion.

And you can not only justify but advocate for murder of a human being who would’ve been viable outside the womb? Yes I can justify her doing that if it’ll shed light on the heinous practice of abortion.
We have a new anti-abortion freak...

Oh wonderful

I'd not put anything past dems, they are evil in mind and spirit.

Here they are trying to talk little kids into becoming transgender freaks so I could easy see them nodding with approval while infanticide is being conducted and telling the mother the whole time how strong she is.

Hell our former governor is a advocate of the practice....Make the infant comfortable till a decision is made to terminate or not he said.....What kind of person even hints at shit like that? Evil dems, that's who.
Your unwell. Are you off your meds?

BTW how old were you when you chose your sexual identity?

Explain what exactly?

"Photos and video of the first baby boy reveal that he remained largely intact, raising questions about how his life ended."

...So, let's just make something up.

I've seen this little dog and pony show before.

Why don't you explain what they were doing in a forced birth protester house.

We have a new anti-abortion freak...

Oh wonderful

Lol Buuuuuuullshit, Christofascist. I know you people too well. You get off on this shit, sinner, and you know it.

How would you know?
KoolKolt these are the same sick fucked in the head whackos that will camp out in tents on the courthouse steps to lobby to protect the eagles egg….These people are seriously twisted…Twilight Zone shit!
3C3D6910-B16D-4110-95D2-7D07C23E5D82.jpeg

Forum List

Back