Biden one of the unmaskers. Lol

Good one!

Unmasking is not illegal. If Biden didn't then I would have been surprised. The real question is why Flynn was talking to him.

Good one!

I've seen Sleepy Joe Biden, and I don't believe it. The gentleman doesn't know where he's at. If I was on his jury, and Biden got on the stand and said "I know nothing", I'd be inclined to believe him.

Comey and Obama, they are guilty but not Joe.
Joe was VP. At least he knew it then.lol

Joe might known he was Vice President, but it doesn't mean that he knew anything about Flynn or unmasking- even if it can be shown he was at the meeting. If Comey and Obama were to testify that Biden was the brains of the operation, I'd have a tough time believing it.

Brennan hatched the plot.
Obama approved it!

There is no plot.

UNMASKING: a term used when the identity of a U.S. citizen or lawful resident is revealed in classified intelligence reports.

This should disqualify Biden from holding any kind of future Gov't security clearance along with being a nominee for President of these United States!
(Drop the Mic......).

Untrue.

How unmasking happens:

In order to learn the information, US officials with proper security clearance to review the report can ask the agency that collected it — such as the FBI, CIA or National Security Agency — to “unmask” the name.

They must provide a reason, such as their need to fully understand the significance or context behind the intelligence.

This is a common process that happens “literally hundreds of times a year across multiple administrations,” according to former CIA deputy director Michael Morell.

If the request is approved, the names are then only shared with the specific individual who asked. Leaking an “unmasked” name to the media or public is illegal.

It is also highly unusual for the names of the officials who requested the “unmasking” to be released.

The Obama Administration had every reason to find out the American who was conducting a rogue foreign policy.

UNMASKING: a term used when the identity of a U.S. citizen or lawful resident is revealed in classified intelligence reports.

This should disqualify Biden from holding any kind of future Gov't security clearance along with being a nominee for President of these United States!
(Drop the Mic......).

Untrue.

How unmasking happens:

In order to learn the information, US officials with proper security clearance to review the report can ask the agency that collected it — such as the FBI, CIA or National Security Agency — to “unmask” the name.

They must provide a reason, such as their need to fully understand the significance or context behind the intelligence.

This is a common process that happens “literally hundreds of times a year across multiple administrations,” according to former CIA deputy director Michael Morell.

If the request is approved, the names are then only shared with the specific individual who asked. Leaking an “unmasked” name to the media or public is illegal.

It is also highly unusual for the names of the officials who requested the “unmasking” to be released.

The Obama Administration had every reason to find out the American who was conducting a rogue foreign policy.
“Conducting rogue foreign policy”

You lost all credibility with that statement.

Good one!

So?
We'll wake you up when it is over.
Explain to me what’s so bad about unmasking Flynn’s name.

I am surprised that you don’t feel conspicuous, marching around in that brown shirt and the helmet with the spike on top….

Good one!

So?

I am surprised that you don’t feel conspicuous, marching around in that brown shirt and the helmet with the spike on top….
This explains it all.
Calm-Dems.jpeg

(Drop the Mic......).

Untrue.

How unmasking happens:

What a bunch of horse S.

You need to fly back to your liberal hive and buzz a bit there Skippy.

Good one!

So?

Ah, nazi references. A real sign of winning an argument.

So unmasking people makes one a nazi?

Last edited:
Good one!

So?
Explain to me what this "unmasking" even is. I keep hearing the term but none of this is making sense to me.

Good one!

So?
Explain to me what this "unmasking" even is. I keep hearing the term but none of this is making sense to me.
Illegally leaking top secret info, or people to CNN.

Personally no one should be unmasked during this virus. Not safe.

Good one!

So?
I can try.

A FISA warrant isn’t like a regular warrant. It’s not for someone who broke the law. It’s for someone who is part of a foreign government. It’s actually kinda easier in some ways to get as long as you’re part of a foreign government or an agent of one.

Sometimes a FISA warrant picks up info for Americans who aren’t related to the government. Their identities are hidden or masked. The NSA knows who they are but don’t tell anyone unless someone asks. Some people in government can ask who the Americans are in the recordings. If the name of the person being masked is important to understanding what the intelligence means or how valuable it is, it can be unmasked.

Good one!

So?
I can try.

A FISA warrant isn’t like a regular warrant. It’s not for someone who broke the law. It’s for someone who is part of a foreign government. It’s actually kinda easier in some ways to get as long as you’re part of a foreign government or an agent of one.

Sometimes a FISA warrant picks up info for Americans who aren’t related to the government. Their identities are hidden or masked. The NSA knows who they are but don’t tell anyone unless someone asks. Some people in government can ask who the Americans are in the recordings. If the name of the person being masked is important to understanding what the intelligence means or how valuable it is, it can be unmasked.
Oh! Thank you, yes, I knew about that. It wasn't clear from the thread that we were talking about FISA warrant stuff. People were talking about a "list."

So now, what is wrong with the President and Vice President knowing who the American is. Why is asking to unmask Flynn so bad? They didn't know who it was until they asked, right?

This part is confusing me mightily.

Good one!

So?
I can try.

Oh! Thank you, yes, I knew about that. It wasn't clear from the thread that we were talking about FISA warrant stuff. People were talking about a "list."

So now, what is wrong with the President and Vice President knowing who the American is. Why is asking to unmask Flynn so bad? They didn't know who it was until they asked, right?

This part is confusing me mightily.
No problem.
A few days ago the acting DNI declassified a list of people who were authorized to see Flynn’s name unmasked. It’s not terrible clear to me exactly what the list actually means.

Good one!

So?

That is what you're talking about? A leak? I don't think that's what everyone else is talking about.

(Drop the Mic......).

Untrue.

How unmasking happens:

Why in the article do they keep using the word "tried" to unmask Flynn? If Biden "tried" to unmask Flynn, that means he didn't accomplish it, and therefore no one should be mocking him for saying he didn't know what was happening then. I don't get that use of the term "tried." Did these people request the name be unmasked and NSA said no?

Good one!

So?

That is what you're talking about? A leak? I don't think that's what everyone else is talking about.
You got scammed for 12 years. I understand you have nothing left. Better luck in your next scam.

It probably won’t be but you’ll act like it’s the end of the world anyway because that’s what you’re told to say.

Good one!

So?

Ok. All of a sudden you got 2nd grade about all this. Heard tomorrow there is more revelations, and it ain't the F bible.

Forum List

Back