Biden one of the unmaskers. Lol

Persistence Of Memory

Diamond Member
Oct 1, 2019
Good one!

I've seen Sleepy Joe Biden, and I don't believe it. The gentleman doesn't know where he's at. If I was on his jury, and Biden got on the stand and said "I know nothing", I'd be inclined to believe him.

Comey and Obama, they are guilty but not Joe.

Good one!

I've seen Sleepy Joe Biden, and I don't believe it. The gentleman doesn't know where he's at. If I was on his jury, and Biden got on the stand and said "I know nothing", I'd be inclined to believe him.

Joe was VP. At least he knew it then.lol

Last edited:
2nd week of brutal canings for libturds.

Calm-Dems.jpeg

Good one!

Joe might known he was Vice President, but it doesn't mean that he knew anything about Flynn or unmasking- even if it can be shown he was at the meeting. If Comey and Obama were to testify that Biden was the brains of the operation, I'd have a tough time believing it.

Good one!

Joe might known he was Vice President, but it doesn't mean that he knew anything about Flynn or unmasking- even if it can be shown he was at the meeting. If Comey and Obama were to testify that Biden was the brains of the operation, I'd have a tough time believing it.

Brennan hatched the plot.
Obama approved it!

Why were they unmasking flynn? Was it because he was holding secret meetings with Russians?

Against the US policy because Russians had been sanctioned?

Good one!

So?
We'll wake you up when it is over.

Good one!

So?
We'll wake you up when it is over.
Explain to me what’s so bad about unmasking Flynn’s name.

UNMASKING: a term used when the identity of a U.S. citizen or lawful resident is revealed in classified intelligence reports.

This should disqualify Biden from holding any kind of future Gov't security clearance along with being a nominee for President of these United States!
(Drop the Mic......).

UNMASKING: a term used when the identity of a U.S. citizen or lawful resident is revealed in classified intelligence reports.

This should disqualify Biden from holding any kind of future Gov't security clearance along with being a nominee for President of these United States!
(Drop the Mic......).
Why? Flynn was having discussions with the Russian government about how they might react to Obama’s sanctions. This was legitimate foreign intelligence and they were completely justified in unmasking Flynn.

(Drop the Mic......).
Why? Flynn was having discussions with the Russian government about how they might react to Obama’s sanctions. This was legitimate foreign intelligence and they were completely justified in unmasking Flynn.

Congressman have discussions with Russian Reps as a normal course of business but are not targeted.
This was a politicized hit job on Flynn. That's why.

(Drop the Mic......).

Congressman have discussions with Russian Reps as a normal course of business but are not targeted.
This was a politicized hit job on Flynn. That's why.

Congressmen, at least this who respect the separation of powers, aren’t engaged in foreign policy. Flynn’s phone call was inappropriate and inexcusable. There is only one president at a time. Flynn made himself a target by having this conversation. There was nothing inappropriate in unmasking Flynn. Collecting foreign intelligence is what any administration would be doing.

Forum List

Back