So now it's OK for a senator to have Classifieds but not a president?

forkintheroad7

Platinum Member
Apr 22, 2024

can't make it up.

What do children learn from this double standard stuff?

They start thinking "Hey, if I am ever going to be someone.. get ahead in life, I will have to join the D party and go to Congress and make massive bucks on insider trading. Being a R is being a loser... Those Ds are never prosecuted for ANYTHING!"

:(

can't make it up.

What do children learn from this double standard stuff?

They start thinking "Hey, if I am ever going to be someone.. get ahead in life, I will have to join the D party and go to Congress and make massive bucks on insider trading. Being a R is being a loser... Those Ds are never prosecuted for ANYTHING!"

:(
Go somewhere else and cry.

No it's not OK but I will once again point out that people came to Trump as president complaining about a two tiered justice system and he called them SOB's so while two wrongs do not make a right, it's hard to feel bad for Trump.

No it's not OK but I will once again point out that people came to Trump as president complaining about a two tiered justice system and he called them SOB's so while two wrongs do not make a right, it's hard to feel bad for Trump.
oh, and you merely saying this is supposed to make us believe it?

Please... I never believe libs

They're always claiming some BS ... providing zero links or anything else. They lie.

oh, and you merely saying this is supposed to make us believe it?

Please... I never believe libs

They're always claiming some BS ... providing zero links or anything else. They lie.

I can't help you've been asleep. I've posted the link 4-5 times over time. Look it up.

Go somewhere else and cry.
See how above fascist democrat street walker is good with the evil, see that? Thats why we will be forced to eliminate them, 24-40 million of them, must be removed from the equation. Its a no-brainer, they are completely given over to evil, they support it at any and all costs, including the blackest of evils, such as the butchering of 70 million babies, the vile sexual exploitation of children, which includes surgically altering their young bodies to feed the average fascist democrats perverse sexually deviant fantasies!

Its impossible to maintain a political relationship with such gross evil, evil willing to do anything, no matter how vile, to maintain tyrannical power, and frankly speaking these semi-humans are responsible for the horrifying murder of some 70 million babies, the most profoundly evil savagery documented in human history, and a people enthusiastically given to such depravity, and they all are, happen to be capable of any atrocity you can possibly imagine, and likely many you cannot!

They are profoundly evil creatures....

See how above fascist democrat street walker is good with the evil, see that? Thats why we will be forced to eliminate them, 24-40 million of them, must be removed from the equation. Its a no-brainer, they are completely given over to evil, they support it at any and all costs, including the blackest of evils, such as the butchering of 70 million babies, the vile sexual exploitation of children, which includes surgically altering their young bodies to feed the average fascist democrats perverse sexually deviant fantasies!

Its impossible to maintain a political relationship with such gross evil, evil willing to do anything, no matter how vile, to maintain tyrannical power, and frankly speaking these semi-humans are responsible for the horrifying murder of some 70 million babies, the most profoundly evil savagery documented in human history, and a people enthusiastically given to such depravity, and they all are, happen to be capable of any atrocity you can possibly imagine, and likely many you cannot!

Get back in your padded cell and stop embarrassing yourself.

Seek help.

Lest we forget that judicial sources found the current president to be not guilty of hoarding classified materials by way of mentally incompidence.

Lest we forget that judicial sources found the current president to be not guilty of hoarding classified materials by way of mentally incompidence.
He gave them back. Trump didn't. Why in the fuck is that so hard to understand?

Who did trump call a SOB?

Sure, he gave them back...after 20-30 years. When he wasn't supposed to have them at all? How fricken stupid can you be.
Doesn’t change the fact that Trump didn’t return the documents but hid them from the government.

Forum List

Back