Poll: 73% of Democrats Believe There Are ‘Tens of Millions of Dangerous MAGA Republicans’

Wow. This one wants more people to be pedophiles and groomers.

Is this the standard Republican position, or just your own opinion?
But did the taxpayers fund the printing of ballots in foreign languages? NO.

The people reading those ballots also pay taxes
Do you also twist your panties if they print ballots in braille?

The people reading those ballots also pay taxes
Do you also twist your panties if they print ballots in braille?
You leftards make the most asinine comparisons. Ballots should be printed in Braille because some people are blind though no fault of their own. Not the same as entitled foreigners who come into our country and then expect us to translate voting materials into their language when a REQUIREMENT of citizenship is to be able speak English.

You leftards make the most asinine comparisons. Ballots should be printed in Braille because some people are blind though no fault of their own. Not the same as entitled foreigners who come into our country and then expect us to translate voting materials into their language when a REQUIREMENT of citizenship is to be able speak English.
People speak other languages through no fault of their own

They are still Americans

Hate to tell ya
But English is not our official language

I AM TALKING ABOUT TRANSLATING BALLOTS IN AN AMERICAN ELECTION.
So am I
English is not the official language

What exactly needs to be translated on a ballot?

The candidates name?

So am I
English is not the official language

What exactly needs to be translated on a ballot?

The candidates name?
President to presidente. And they do it. Also signs that say vote aqui, instead of here. All sorts of waste-of-money virtue signaling, brought to you by leftists.

President to presidente. And they do it. Also signs that say vote aqui, instead of here. All sorts of waste-of-money virtue signaling, brought to you by leftists.
So?

The district represents the voters in that district
Regardless of the language they speak

So?

The district represents the voters in that district
Regardless of the language they speak
It’s a COMPLETE waste of money to translate out of English to a foreign language when everyone involved speaks English!

Of course, as a former government employee, you only know the “spend” side with no concern about waste.

It’s a COMPLETE waste of money to translate out of English to a foreign language when everyone involved speaks English!

Of course, as a former government employee, you only know the “spend” side with no concern about waste.
Why is it a waste of money printing ballots your voters can understand?

Would you rather they guess?

Why is it a waste of money printing ballots your voters can understand?

Would you rather they guess?
Are you just playing dumb, or are you really this dumb? The voters can ALL understand an English ballot. They are American citizens.

……unless you mean the illegals or non-citizens won’t be able to understand when they fraudulently cast a ballot.

Are you just playing dumb, or are you really this dumb? The voters can ALL understand an English ballot. They are American citizens.

……unless you mean the illegals or non-citizens won’t be able to understand when they fraudulently cast a ballot.

Registered voters have to be citizens
Why not print ballots in the language they understand the best?

Do you want them to guess?

Because it cost the US government almost 100 million a year to translate signs and it keeps minorities from advancing in most companies.

I'm not joking when I say he is a slave to his club.
I know people in my community from both parties who do the same thing.

It's so cool when members of a district live in a slum generation after generation.
Do you live in a slum?

Like in Appalachia or Mississippi where families have lived in poverty for generations?

Like in Appalachia or Mississippi where families have lived in poverty for generations?
Yes.
There is no excuse for this.
Unfortunately for you, Blue cities have lots of filthy rich folk who don't give a damn about the poor slave labor living amongst them.

You may now make another pathetic attempt at diverting away from how rich Ds don't give a shit about anyone but themselves.

Registered voters speak English. It is not hard to find the word “president” or “senator” if you are an American citizen.

It’s hard for you to understand this, since you were a lifelong federal government employee and only know one side of the balance sheet - the spending side - but it is a terrible waste of money to translate ballots into a foreign language for U.S. citizens.

If I can figure out “vote aqui” means vote here, then they can figure out the converse - ESPECIALLY since they speak English.

I'm not joking when I say he is a slave to his club.
I know people in my community from both parties who do the same thing.
Yeah, I don’t know why I bother. Government employees seem to look for ways to spend money unnecessarily, while those of us in the private sector know that money doesn’t grow on trees.

Hillary was right about the Deplorables
We should have listened.

Jan 6 showed how dangerous they are.
Lol...

Screenshot_20210526-165821_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Forum List

Back