Conservatives/Republicans are far more open to free speech and those with different thoughts compared to Democrats. Here’s the proof.

What’s that some kind of a nonsense site brother? So this is really straightforward. There are links posted all throughout this thread. You can lie to yourself All you want. Makes no difference. Hell criticizing Ukraine Also gets people banned from numerous platforms.

Abortion is a heinous thing. Atheists, liberals, people of all stripes opposed abortion so an easy response to you you got nothing man. You are engaging in trolling. Willingly trolling.

It’s really simple You can’t show any videos of conservative audiences shouting down or attacking people. We can show you tons of videos of conservative speakers, getting shouted down, or even physically attacked just like the videos in this thread show. This is one of the easiest replies ever to make. Responding to pro BLM folks like you is very easy.

Republicans pass laws. If you object they pass more laws attacking you and your business.

DeSantis and his war on woke ring any bells? Texas restrictions on free speech? Any of this trigger any memories?

Nah. Republicans never do that.

Republicans pass laws. If you object they pass more laws attacking you and your business.

DeSantis and his war on woke ring any bells? Texas restrictions on free speech? Any of this trigger any memories?

Nah. Republicans never do that.

when they are not busy loving that clip of dear leader they will say he never said that.

I would say that this is probably true overall. The Left's enforcement of PC and Identity Politics run directly counter to the spirit of freedom of expression.

The problem, of course, is that today's "conservatives" (not really sure that's the right term) have been so manipulated and mal-informed that they're putting the country at risk of something even worse -- a perverted, right wing theocratic authoritarianism that will also prohibit freedom of expression, as we see in the Middle East.

As usual, the two ends of our political spectrum are causing great harm.
Did a Democrat try to prosecute a person for flipping the bird at the President? Jeff Sessions did to a bicyclist who gave Trump the bird. The fact is not one single example of the OPs is a violation of anyone's free speech. You don't have a right to speak freely on other people's property. You should have a right to flip the bird to a passing President without fear of prosecution.

Stop Simping for Republicans. You just end up looking like their bitch. I understand it's almost impossible for you to not look like a bitch but at least be your own bitch.

Edit for accuracy. That cyclist only lost her job and I believe Sessions threatened to have her prosecuted but I can't find that story. It was Desiree Fairooz who Sessions charged and the DOJ later dropped for the aggegious act of laughing during Sessions confirmation when it was suggested he was had a long history of treating everyone equally under the law.

Last edited:
Liberals are extremely conservative on most issues, as I've said many times.

Two criminal conservative corporate warmongering gangs consistently denying The People their basic rights, and you unerringly support one gang while pretending to be moderate/reasonable.

But yeah, you're another liberal who hates the left, like almost all liberals.

Forum List

Back