Poll: 73% of Democrats Believe There Are ‘Tens of Millions of Dangerous MAGA Republicans’

I’ve heard very few people defend that one event. That’s also a lie that Biden et al is promoting in order to get nasty people to turn on decent Americans for not voting for him.
Republican Congress members who hid that day are covering for them

I can’t stand the virtue signaling with all the signs and related literature at the polls written in Spanish. I thought these people were citizens.
Given that more and more Hispanics are voting with a right-leaning bent I'll give them a pass....In a generation they/their kids will speak English and their parents will be able to communicate well enough.

Just think of the current barrios like the old Jewish and Italian sections of the eastern cities and the German/Swede immigrants of the old mid-west.

The difference now than say 30 years ago is they are not as migratory and are here to stay (for good or bad) so they will have to learn by and by.

Given that more and more Hispanics are voting with a right-leaning bent I'll give them a pass....In a generation they/their kids will speak English and their parents will be able to communicate well enough.

Just think of the current barrios like the old Jewish and Italian sections of the eastern cities and the German/Swede immigrants of the old mid-west.

The difference now than say 30 years ago is they are not as migratory and are here to stay (for good or bad) so they will have to learn by and by.
The difference is that ballots and signs weren’t printed in Yiddish and Italian. The new citizens had to learn English and were expected to be able to pick out the word “president” on a ballot without getting confused.

The difference is that ballots and signs weren’t printed in Yiddish and Italian. The new citizens had to learn English and were expected to be able to pick out the word “president” on a ballot without getting confused.

You romanticize the early immigrants

The Jews lived in their own neighborhoods. So did Italians, Chinese, Poles, Germans
They kept their old cultures and spoke their old languages

You romanticize the early immigrants

The Jews lived in their own neighborhoods. So did Italians, Chinese, Poles, Germans
They kept their old cultures and spoke their old languages
And you missed what I said: They learned English to use when out in public and voted in the language of their adopted country. They didn’t expect taxpayers to spend a fortune printing up separate ballots that said “presidente” Instead of president,

And you missed what I said: They learned English to use when out in public and voted in the language of their adopted country. They didn’t expect taxpayers to spend a fortune printing up separate ballots that said “presidente” Instead of president,
Another fallacy
Some learned English, some didn’t
Because they lived in self contained communities they had no urgency to learn English

Their kids did

Another fallacy
Some learned English, some didn’t
Because they lived in self contained communities they had no urgency to learn English

Their kids did
How many times do I have to repeat the same ducking point?? If they wanted to vote, they did so in English. They didn’t expect the taxpayers of their new country to translate the ballots Into their old language.

Tell ya what, Bubba: You denounce
We did. Often. You just lie about that, because lying is what violent fascist traitors do.

That's why the whole would sees us as being ethical and consistent, and the whole world sees you as being a violent fascist hypocrite.

Needless to say, you've never condemned white supremacist thugs that were murdering cops and burning down buildings so heavily involved in the BLM riots. Because those are your people. You only wish they had murdered more cops, so that your longed-for race war could have been successfully instigated.

How many times do I have to repeat the same ducking point?? If they wanted to vote, they did so in English. They didn’t expect the taxpayers of their new country to translate the ballots Into their old language.
You still live in a fantasy world

Politicians would go into Little Italy or the Garment District and hand out literature in their native language

You didn’t need to speak English to check off the block that says.....John Smith

If the point is that you mindlessly hate latinos, you've made it.

Howevever, being that English is not the official language of the USA, it just looks really stupid to get triggered because some government business isn't done in English.

You still live in a fantasy world

Politicians would go into Little Italy or the Garment District and hand out literature in their native language

You didn’t need to speak English to check off the block that says.....John Smith
But did the taxpayers fund the printing of ballots in foreign languages? NO.

Most Democrats believe that there are “tens of millions” of “dangerous MAGA Republicans,” a Harvard CAPS-Harris Poll released in September found.

The survey followed President Biden’s angry speech in which he demonized millions of Americans, deeming “MAGA Republicans” a great threat to the very “foundations of our republic.” The poll asked voters, “Do you think there are tens of millions of dangerous MAGA Republicans backing violence and trying to overthrow the constitution or is that a gross exaggeration and distortion?”

While a majority across the board, 54 percent, said that characterization is a “gross exaggeration,” 46 percent believe that there are, in fact, “tens of millions of dangerous MAGA Republicans.”

But what is more, nearly three-quarters of Democrats, 73 percent, tend to believe Biden’s divisive rhetoric, concluding that there are literally “tens of millions of dangerous MAGA Republicans” who are overtly “backing violence and trying to overthrow the constitution.” Forty-two percent of independents agree with the majority of Democrats, as do 20 percent of Republicans.

73% of Dems Think There Are 'Tens of Millions of Dangerous MAGA Republicans’

LOL....Harvard poll.

"Get 'em skeered and keep the skeer on 'em" – Lt. General Nathanial Bedford Forrest
Proving again that Democrats are sheeple.

Forum List

Back