Pence

He puts his Christianity first, which is a problem when one runs for an office in the US, where we are known for freedom of religion and the separation of church and state. Kaine realizes his personal life is different than his professional life where one must honor the civil rights of others.

Where exactly do you find any reference as to any separation of church and state? Could you post the quote or exact wording for us?

He puts his Christianity first, which is a problem when one runs for an office in the US, where we are known for freedom of religion and the separation of church and state. Kaine realizes his personal life is different than his professional life where one must honor the civil rights of others.
Cant see much Christianity in his views.

Like some fat limey from Wales knows anything about Pence other than what he reads on some homo site
I am not sure I want to know any more.What I have read is pretty horrific. He looks odd as well. Like an Alien bred from a pod that was planted on the earth centuries ago.
I would probably struggle to prove that.
But his misogyny must surely rule him out. He isnt "right in the head" as we say round here.

What you have made obvious is the fact that you are gay yourself.
Why is my sexuality an issue for you ?

Like some fat limey from Wales knows anything about Pence other than what he reads on some homo site
I am not sure I want to know any more.What I have read is pretty horrific. He looks odd as well. Like an Alien bred from a pod that was planted on the earth centuries ago.
But his misogyny must surely rule him out. He isnt "right in the head" as we say round here.

so, yeah, who started this thread? and how does it start? "trump's anti-gay..." whoever it was that started the thread put his/her/its own sexuality front and center of it all.

Where exactly do you find any reference as to any separation of church and state? Could you post the quote or exact wording for us?

What do you mean? If your an American citizen you should be aware that there is a separation of church and state.

When you post a link to an article that expressly states that Pence is anti-gay. That makes you appear to be attacking Pence because of his anti-gay views therefor it speaks loudly toward your being gay yourself.

What do you mean? If your an American citizen you should be aware that there is a separation of church and state.

I am certainly an American citizen but I have never read anything about any law or anything within the Constitution that separates church and state. Now, I ask again for you to [post something that states that there is required to be a separation of the two.

I don't really think a homosexual could see anything Christian in anything.

Sorry, but the only religion that believes you don't have rights is Islam, dork.

now now, bonnie lass, ------this is no place for
ORANGE/GREEN-----fisticuffs

It's what we Irish do :D

so true-----but the fad RIGHT NOW------we ACT like
<ugh> ladies and gentlemen. -------hold it IN---until
after NOVEMBER

I shall never give a left loon quarter

sheeeeesh-------some things never change

When you post a link to an article that expressly states that Pence is anti-gay. That makes you appear to be attacking Pence because of his anti-gay views therefor it speaks loudly toward your being gay yourself.
No it doesnt. It might mean that I dislike seeing minorities victimised by charlatans like Pence. And, once again, why would you have an interest in my sexuality ?

Which is why Kaine is better, he understand the difference between his theology and his job.

Which is why Kaine is better, he understand the difference between his theology and his job.

That and odds are he's traveled the Hershey Highway

No it doesnt. It might mean that I dislike seeing minorities victimised by charlatans like Pence. And, once again, why would you have an interest in my sexuality ?

Nah. You're a three-dollar bill. A freak. You're just too much of a cowardly little homosexual to admit it.

Are you going to back up your claim about the separation of church and state or just slither away from your lie?

No odds are he did not, and for you to say that or insinuate that is awful.

Are you going to back up your claim about the separation of church and state or just slither away from your lie?

What do you think this country was founded on???? Hint, Separation of Church and state.

No odds are he did not, and for you to say that or insinuate that is awful.

Sue me...I don't really care what you consider awful.

Forum List

Back