Pence Says He Will Not Support Trump..............Well DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I could see where all of this stupid shit about Trump trying to murder Pence comes from.

Wolf Blitzer actually claimed that's what Trump tried to do, even though Trump wasn't at the Capital on Jan 6th.

The only people that got murdered were Trump Supporters at the hands of a bunch of Cops, Jack-Booted Thugs hired by Nancy fucking Pelosi.

I could see where all of this stupid shit about Trump trying to murder Pence comes from.

Wolf Blitzer actually claimed that's what Trump tried to do, even though Trump wasn't at the Capital on Jan 6th.

The only people that got murdered were Trump Supporters at the hands of a bunch of Cops, Jack-Booted Thugs hired by Nancy fucking Pelosi.
What Trump supporters were murdered on J6? Babbitt? You're full of shit. Know who's responsible for what happened to her? Putin's stroker Trump, that's who.

Dainty Lindsey's seat in the Senate is there for him unfortunately for as long as he wants it. Why he continues to stroke Trump knowing that he's a criminal lowlife & a traitor is a question for the ages. Of course we can say that for a slew of Trump's asslickers like Lil Marco, Lyin Cancun Ted, Bozo Kennedy, the list goes on & on.

The only explanation is that they're all nothing but a bunch of gutless cowards.
That's exactly it. It just runs deeper than we knew.

Problem is they created laws getting rid of ethics media. So they can lie and get away with it.

Wolf should be sued into oblivion for false accysations. Until they pay a price for their lies they will continue to do so.

However, we then enter the slippery slope of regulating speach. In Europe you can go to jail for what you say. They just passed a law in Canada for the same.

Freedom is dying in the world from the WEF

What Trump supporters were murdered on J6? Babbitt? You're full of shit. Know who's responsible for what happened to her? Putin's stroker Trump, that's who.
Was an uneccessary kill. That officer should have done time. Had this happened BLM your rent a rioter groups would have burned another city.

That's exactly it. It just runs deeper than we knew.
Follow the money. For instance Cancun Lyin Ted spends hours on his Podcast, probably raking in a fortune from his deal with IHEART, spoutng his special brand of grovelling to Trump to stay on the good side of the MAGA rabble.

Was an uneccessary kill. That officer should have done time. Had this happened BLM your rent a rioter groups would have burned another city.
Bullshit. If she stayed home instead of listening to Trump's lies she'd still be alive.

Your boy has blood on his hands.

Bullshit. If she stayed home instead of listening to Trump's lies she'd still be alive.

Your boy has blood on his hands.
Had that officer not pissed himself and recignized it wasnt a lethal shot situation she would be alive.

This back-stabber didn't have to say this but I guess he chose the opportunity to once again take a dump on his former running-mate.

This only reaffirms that Pence was never on Trump's side from the beginning.

As a matter of fact it raises concerns that he was indeed one of the co-conspirators in the coup that was carried out at the end of the Trump Adm.

Only man I know with integrity that was one part of the Trump team

wow wow wow

Our Christian brethren on display.
Funny. You folks call us every name in the book and think you can get away with looking down your noses at us when we say anything mean back to you.

I know how it works.

It's something commies did in the 60s.

Walk up to a National Guardsman and spit in their faces and hope they shoot you, so your fucking comrades can scream bloody-murder for the next several years.

That's all Jan 6th was.

You SOBs set it up......and now you're using Jan 6th to trash anyone who doesn't fall in line and go lock-step with you and your commie BS.

Forum List

Back