Pence Says He Will Not Support Trump..............Well DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Since we both know you can't back up your words, I won't ask you to.

I do wish one of you guys would man up, just once, and try.
About what. You screaming Cult everyday. It used to be Tribe. Come up with something New Con Man. Your Boring me.

People across the spectrum think you're a cult. It's "you're", by the way, Einstein.

List out two or three issues and let's see if I'm a lefty. Single Payer? PC? The Border? Go ahead.
IDGAF what a buncy of Con men like you think.

Now be a Good boy and say Cult a thoysand more times.

Maybe your masters will give you a buscuit

Democrat "dignity":

Promoting the vicious murder of innocent unborn babies
Promoting homosexual predators
Promoting and celebrating "transgender" (sick) insanity, which causes severe clinical depression and suicides for obvious reasons
Inviting millions of illegals into U.S., carrying fentanyl, diseases, ignorance, poverty and Democrat votes, YOU HOPE
Outrageous spending, especially on the most useless things, like killing new oil production and the Canadian pipeline
Voting for a senile, treasonous traitor and stumblebum, with a drug addicted son
Don't you EVER lecture anyone on "dignity".

What does Mike Pence have to do with Democrats?

Now how about answering my question.
Is he a closet RINO?

Take a good look at where our country is headed and tell me we need more Dems in Charge??

We are being over run by illegals and Americans are hurting while Dems hand out money to Foreigners.

Got news for ya. People dont give a damn about Ukraine when they can barely afford food.

I could see where all of this stupid shit about Trump trying to murder Pence comes from.

Wolf Blitzer actually claimed that's what Trump tried to do, even though Trump wasn't at the Capital on Jan 6th.

The only people that got murdered were Trump Supporters at the hands of a bunch of Cops, Jack-Booted Thugs hired by Nancy fucking Pelosi.
Its accurate. Your orange god tried to kill his own VP. This time next year he will be in federal prison.

Sort of unbelievable, I guess Pence has given up on the "Pence Rule" and will now be open to having relations with broads he isn't married to. The Left literally crucified him over that in 2020 if you'll remember.

And now, he has decided to stab millions of little Trumpsters in the back. Very appropriate that he should do it on the Ides of March, the date Brutus did the same to Caesar.

Sort of unbelievable, I guess Pence has given up on the "Pence Rule" and will now be open to having relations with broads he isn't married to. The Left literally crucified him over that in 2020 if you'll remember.

And now, he has decided to stab millions of little Trumpsters in the back. Very appropriate that he should do it on the Ides of March, the date Brutus did the same to Caesar.

Don't recall anyone caring too much what Pence had to say years ago. Is it different today?

Well, he doesn't want to fuck kids, so he won't become a democrat.

He's just a nothing. A zero. A non-entity. He's like Briben.... everybody hates him. :laughing0301:

Pence.... Robert L Peters.... what's the difference? Corporate says 'no difference'.

ignore that vegetable.jpg

Pence joins with the legions of Trump haters by putting his butthurt ahead of what's good for America.
Funny thing is the “line of Trump” haters are those who have worked with him. They know him best and know who he is. By the way, when did you work for Donald Trump? Perhaps you can tell us what he was like to work for?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back