Pence Says He Will Not Support Trump..............Well DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
This back-stabber didn't have to say this but I guess he chose the opportunity to once again take a dump on his former running-mate.

This only reaffirms that Pence was never on Trump's side from the beginning.

As a matter of fact it raises concerns that he was indeed one of the co-conspirators in the coup that was carried out at the end of the Trump Adm.

He comes up with the lamest excuses.......but the fact is....he was the insider who leaked to the press every chance he got......and then acted like he was president after they sprung Jan 6th on innocent Trump supporters.

All of the stuttering and himming and hawwing means he's lying thru his teeth.

He never was with Trump. He was put there to screw him when the time came.

We must take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. - Nobel Peace Prize Winner, Elie Wiesel​

If you're against Trump, you can only be FOR Biden, millions of illegals flooding into America to be supported and housed by taxpaying citizens, transgender and homosexual insanity, and the further degradation of this once great nation.
Despicable.

This back-stabber didn't have to say this but I guess he chose the opportunity to once again take a dump on his former running-mate.

As a matter of fact it raises concerns that he was indeed one of the co-conspirators in the coup that was carried out at the end of the Trump Adm.

There goes those three votes that Trump will never get back.

I just don't trust Pence, except for maybe to drive my drunk daughter home from a bar at 2AM. (I don't really have a daughter). He's straight but stupid. I think he leans neocon. He's definitely not America first. MAGA

Former Vice President Mike Pence on Friday said he “cannot in good conscience” endorse presumptive GOP nominee Donald Trump, arguing that Trump is pursuing an agenda that is “at odds with the conservative agenda.”

“Donald Trump is pursuing and articulating an agenda that is at odds with the conservative agenda that we governed on during our four years. That’s why I cannot in good conscience endorse Donald Trump in this campaign,” Pence said on Fox News, in a stunning repudiation of his former running mate.

Mike Pence has declined to endorse Trump. Unlike McConnell, Cruz, Graham and hundreds, if not thousands of other Republicans, who have bent the knee to Trump, Pence kept his manhood and dignity intact.

Good for Pence. It is nice to see a a real Republican who put country before Trump. He may be among the last of the old Republicans, but at least he went out with head held high.

Last edited:
Pence just wasn't fascist enough for the Trump cult fascist filth.

It's a low bar to get over, but at least Pence made it.
Pence is a straight up guy, you betcha.

You like Pence now because he's being paid to Trash TRump.

431090-Thomas-Sowell-Quote-When-you-want-to-help-people-you-tell-them-the.jpg

Of course you would call Pence a “backstabber.” Pence stood up for the rule of law and the peaceful transfer of power. Those are concepts you and your MAGA ilk cannot and will never understand or fathom. It is beyond your comprehension.

Last edited:

When he refused to back Trump's attempt to overthrow the election, Trumps voiced his disapproval before sending the mod to the Capital to overthrow the election, where Trumps Mob brought a mock hanging scaffold and chanted "Hang Mike Pence", with Trump refusing to call off the mob for hours, while watching on TV. If the Mayor of Clarksville sicked a mob on you and refused to call it off as a mistake for hours, you wouldn't vote for or support him either, as it would make you the biggest pussy-wimp in the Volunteer state. Usually when Dirty Donny doesn't like some used to be supporter, he can have them primaried or harassed in office, so they knuckle under, suck it up and publicly kiss the ring, or the ass, depending on point of view. Pence isn't running for anything, so there isn't squat, the asshole trump can do about it, with nothing to hold over Prince's head. So suck it up, Buttercup. Donny will have to live without another repentant ass kissing, he typically gets from the other sniveling coward elected officials, and people like you.

Mike Pence will go down in history as a great American that stood against the asshole, when it was important to the country.
1710538415354.jpeg

Mike Pence: He stood up and answered the call as the great American, he is. Thanks, Mike! From the desk of White 6 of the US Message Board. :cool:

Last edited:
Former Vice President Mike Pence on Friday said he “cannot in good conscience” endorse presumptive GOP nominee Donald Trump, arguing that Trump is pursuing an agenda that is “at odds with the conservative agenda.”

“Donald Trump is pursuing and articulating an agenda that is at odds with the conservative agenda that we governed on during our four years. That’s why I cannot in good conscience endorse Donald Trump in this campaign,” Pence said on Fox News, in a stunning repudiation of his former running mate.

Mike Pence has declined to endorse Trump. Unlike McConnell, Cruz, Graham and hundreds, if not thousands of other Republicans, who have bent the knee to Trump, Pence kept his manhood and dignity intact.

Good for Pence. It is nice to see a a real Republican who put country before Trump. He may be among the last of the old Republicans, but at least he went out with head held high.

I would mean more if Trump had invoked the 25th Amendment when Trump was in office.

Forum List

Back