Pence Says He Will Not Support Trump..............Well DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sort of unbelievable, I guess Pence has given up on the "Pence Rule" and will now be open to having relations with broads he isn't married to. The Left literally crucified him over that in 2020 if you'll remember.

And now, he has decided to stab millions of little Trumpsters in the back. Very appropriate that he should do it on the Ides of March, the date Brutus did the same to Caesar.

Pence has always been all for the Deep State.

He's as big a phony as Niki Haley and Chris Christey.

Funny thing is the “line of Trump” haters are those that have worked with him. They know him best and know who he is. By the way, when did you work for Donald Trump? Perhaps you can tell us what he was like to work for?
Dang, you had a job? Will wonders never cease.

Sort of unbelievable, I guess Pence has given up on the "Pence Rule" and will now be open to having relations with broads he isn't married to. The Left literally crucified him over that in 2020 if you'll remember.

And now, he has decided to stab millions of little Trumpsters in the back. Very appropriate that he should do it on the Ides of March, the date Brutus did the same to Caesar.

The stabbing was the reverse you claim.

You seriously expect him to blindly fall in line with the candidate and party that still hate his guts for not doing what he had no authority to do? Give your head a shake.

You seriously expect him to blindly fall in line with the candidate and party that still hate his guts for not doing what he had no authority to do? Give your head a shake.

I don't expect Pence to blindly follow Sleepy Joe, which is what he is doing.

Further, Vice President Pence participated in the Republican presidential debates last year, and to do so, he had to make a sacred pledge to support the eventual Republican nominee. He had to know that the overwhelming fave to win was always Donald J. Trump.

Pence is now retired from politics. The D's don't trust him, and the R's will blame him if they lose this fall and credit him with the shitstorm that Sleepy Joe will bring in a 2nd term.

Funny. You folks call us every name in the book and think you can get away with looking down your noses at us when we say anything mean back to you.

I know how it works.

It's something commies did in the 60s.

Walk up to a National Guardsman and spit in their faces and hope they shoot you, so your fucking comrades can scream bloody-murder for the next several years.

That's all Jan 6th was.

You SOBs set it up......and now you're using Jan 6th to trash anyone who doesn't fall in line and go lock-step with you and your commie BS.
Riiiiiiight. The left ordered Trump to hold his hate rally on J6 calling on his private militia to act as he jizzed all over himself watching the violence unfold on the teeeeeveeee. And did nothing to stop it even after Pence was hunted by those animals.

Trump's goon squad sucker's are rotting in prison where they belong as he lives large on a golf course.

Lock his ass up.

Riiiiiiight. The left ordered Trump to hold his hate rally on J6 calling on his private militia to act as he jizzed all over himself watching the violence unfold on the teeeeeveeee. And did nothing to stop it even after Pence was hunted by those animals.

Trump's goon squad sucker's are rotting in prison where they belong as he lives large on a golf course.

Lock his ass up.
Pardons a coming. Oh well

SyWhat does Mike Pence have to do with Democrats?
Let me explain it to you, because you obviously need help.
Either Donald Trump or Traitor Joe will be elected president.
Got it so far?
Leftist Democrats, like you, love to criticize Trump any way you can, including
posting Mike Pence's claim to not support him. So you giggle and dance
along with treacherous Mike Pence and then ask ME what Pence has to do
with Democrats.
Trump apologizes to the family of the girl murdered by an illegal.
Biden apologizes for calling him illegal and says "Lincoln" when her name is "Lakin."
Not that you care.....

Nobel Peace Prize Winner, Elie Wiesel, said: "Take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor,
not the oppressed." You have taken sides, with abortionists, with Leftists, with
the Biden Criminal Syndicate.

Last edited:
This back-stabber didn't have to say this but I guess he chose the opportunity to once again take a dump on his former running-mate.

This only reaffirms that Pence was never on Trump's side from the beginning.

As a matter of fact it raises concerns that he was indeed one of the co-conspirators in the coup that was carried out at the end of the Trump Adm.

Some on here made posts thinking that Trump would pick Pence as his running mate. Yeah, like that was ever going to happen.

Forum List

Back