Pence

Trump’s anti-gay running mate Mike Pence steps into spotlight for VP debate

Just reading about this character.

Is it possible that he could be a bigger liability than Trump ?

Lets face it Trump doesnt have strong views on any issue apart from Trump. This guy is on a mission from his God.

Actually, I am hoping that Kane and Pence will actually get into a discussion concerning the actual issues. Trump attempted to discuss the issues on the first debate but all Hillary and Lester Holt wanted to engage in was cheap character smears at Trump's expense. Perhaps Pence will be successful in steering Kane into discussing Hillary's proposed solutions to the issues facing the American people. We shall simply have to wait and see if Hillary has also instructed Kane to stay away from any real and meaningful discussions.

Like some fat limey from Wales knows anything about Pence other than what he reads on some homo site
I am not sure I want to know any more.What I have read is pretty horrific. He looks odd as well. Like an Alien bred from a pod that was planted on the earth centuries ago.
I would probably struggle to prove that.
But his misogyny must surely rule him out. He isnt "right in the head" as we say round here.

Like some fat limey from Wales knows anything about Pence other than what he reads on some homo site
I am not sure I want to know any more.What I have read is pretty horrific. He looks odd as well. Like an Alien bred from a pod that was planted on the earth centuries ago.
But his misogyny must surely rule him out. He isnt "right in the head" as we say round here.

What you have made obvious is the fact that you are gay yourself.

Sigh, another one using misogyny....is that the newest catch word your leaders have instructed you homos to use? I notice another one of you deviants is using it time after time.

now now, bonnie lass, ------this is no place for
ORANGE/GREEN-----fisticuffs

It's what we Irish do :D

so true-----but the fad RIGHT NOW------we ACT like
<ugh> ladies and gentlemen. -------hold it IN---until
after NOVEMBER

I shall never give a left loon quarter

Yeah....don't vote on the issues.....vote on who they are and what they look like.

Lets face it Trump doesnt have strong views on any issue apart from Trump. This guy is on a mission from his God.
Yes Pence basically supports Sharia law. It's scary stuff. He's extremely delusional. Google his quotes about cigarettes.
Yes, and he favors execution for parking violations.

Yes Pence basically supports Sharia law. It's scary stuff. He's extremely delusional. Google his quotes about cigarettes.
Does he? I wouldn't be that surprised.

I think you have Pence and Kaine mixed up. Both are Catholics, maybe that's what did it.

Of course you wouldn't.

Automatically assume that every lie the corrupt media puts out isn't Bullshit, because we all know that any Republican who runs is Jack The Ripper.

Of course you wouldn't.

Automatically assume that every lie the corrupt media puts out isn't Bullshit, because we all know that any Republican who runs is Jack The Ripper.
The way conservatives want to codify ancient magical beliefs into law is nearly as scary as Jack the Ripper yes.

Pink news again. Why bother giving that sticky site any attention at all. Nothing on pink news is going to be true ever.

He puts his Christianity first, which is a problem when one runs for an office in the US, where we are known for freedom of religion and the separation of church and state. Kaine realizes his personal life is different than his professional life where one must honor the civil rights of others.

Forum List

Back