Pence could remove tRump from office on Sunday.

Fact - President Trump is the most popular ( based on voting) President in the history of American History.

Pogo (and other idiots) Pence should remove the most popular President in history to improve his image.

(This is why everyone knows that the Bubblecultists are idiots.

Ummm.... nnnno.
Based on voting you want? Okay. Rump is one of only two POTUSes to lose the popular vote getting elected and then lose it again trying to get re-elected.

The other one was the immortal Benjamin Harrison (1888/1892) who lost by a combined roughly 400,000 votes.
Rump's combined total of TEN MILLION beats that by a factor of TWENTY FIVE.

Rump got into office with the largest deficit in the PV of any POTUS ever. By far.

And Rump's actual poll numbers have literally NEVER risen over 50%. The only POTUS who can say that.

There is no contest to win a "mythical national popular vote"
you fucking brain dead -Bubblecultist - stupid fucking idiot.

That is all.

Once AGAIN for the slow readers:

The fucking post I quoted claimed AND I QUOTE:
"...rump is the most popular ( based on voting) President in the history of American History"

It's embedded right there in the same post you quoted.

Learn how to read, Dumbass.

I wrote it you stupid motherfucker.

Fact - President Trump is the most popular ( based on voting) President in the history of American History.

Pogo (and other idiots) Pence should remove the most popular President in history to improve his image.

(This is why everyone knows that the Bubblecultists are idiots.

Ummm.... nnnno.
Based on voting you want? Okay. Rump is one of only two POTUSes to lose the popular vote getting elected and then lose it again trying to get re-elected.

The other one was the immortal Benjamin Harrison (1888/1892) who lost by a combined roughly 400,000 votes.
Rump's combined total of TEN MILLION beats that by a factor of TWENTY FIVE.

Rump got into office with the largest deficit in the PV of any POTUS ever. By far.

And Rump's actual poll numbers have literally NEVER risen over 50%. The only POTUS who can say that.

There is no contest to win a "mythical national popular vote"
you fucking brain dead -Bubblecultist - stupid fucking idiot.

That is all.

Once AGAIN for the slow readers:

The fucking post I quoted claimed AND I QUOTE:
"...rump is the most popular ( based on voting) President in the history of American History"

It's embedded right there in the same post you quoted.

Learn how to read, Dumbass.

I wrote it you stupid motherfucker.

Well then you need to take yourself to the woodshed, Pimples.

You're declaring your own point invalid? And you still needed me to embarrass you?
You're some kind of masochist?

And he should. tRump has lost what little mind he ever had, with this talk of Martial law and other seditious acts.

All you do is project PROG. You voted for a guy who has CLEARLY lost his mind, so what do you do?

You declare it's the other guy who has lost his mind despite what's going on around you.
Don't fall for the RWNJ propaganda, Son. It makes you look stupid.

And he should. tRump has lost what little mind he ever had, with this talk of Martial law and other seditious acts.

He should.... and it would vastly fortify his future political career.... but I very much doubt he will. He's too much of a spineless jellyfish wimp :gay: This is a man who won't even dine with a female without his wife to chaperone him, so he's certainly not gonna find the stones to do what needs to be done.

One line in the article is misleading:

>> The mechanics of the amendment allow the vice-president to remain in the position of acting president for a minimum of 25 days, as long as a simple majority of at least one chamber of Congress is willing to cooperate. <<​

--- seems to imply Pence would, if it were not invoked by Sunday December 27, remain POTUS after January 20th. He would not. Happily the term ends at noon January 20th.
I agree completely that he's far to spineless to actually do it.

The shirt term is the point. The 25 days, would get us to the start of Biden's term without further action.

Yawn...., another boring TDS attack out in the open,

It will NEVER happen, Trump is already showing clear signals that he is getting ready to leave office.

Your disrespect is also old and worn out crap.
Lol, I'm so far beyond "disrespect" you can't even see it from here, tRumpling suck-up.

And at the same time you'll sprout wings and fly.
Then we with shotguns can harvest free bacon.

I said he should, not that he would.

You and I both know Pence is far to cowardly to actually do it.

Yawn...., another boring TDS attack out in the open,

It will NEVER happen, Trump is already showing clear signals that he is getting ready to leave office.

Your disrespect is also old and worn out crap.

Trump has other plans. Leaving the building and needling the office is necessary moving forward.

Not in favor. Like we need more West Wing drama?

talking is not doing....if Trump were to actually move forward with such a thing..then it might be time to consider this option..otherwise, i think our mechanisms of passing the reins of govt. are under enough stress, don't you?
That is what the article says.

And you have believed every bullshit, lying article they have shoved down your imbecilic throat. You are a mushroom, kept in the dark, and shoveled shit.

Last edited:

Pence agrees with Trump. Trump is merely saying the truth.
Pence is doing his best to distance himself from tRump's demented ravings.

He should.... and it would vastly fortify his future political career.... but I very much doubt he will. He's too much of a spineless jellyfish wimp :gay: This is a man who won't even dine with a female without his wife to chaperone him, so he's certainly not gonna find the stones to do what needs to be done.

One line in the article is misleading:

>> The mechanics of the amendment allow the vice-president to remain in the position of acting president for a minimum of 25 days, as long as a simple majority of at least one chamber of Congress is willing to cooperate. <<​

--- seems to imply Pence would, if it were not invoked by Sunday December 27, remain POTUS after January 20th. He would not. Happily the term ends at noon January 20th.
I agree completely that he's far to spineless to actually do it.

The shirt term is the point. The 25 days, would get us to the start of Biden's term without further action.

Yes agreed, but the way the article is worded implies that if Pence were to take such action on, say, Monday the 28th, he would be in the POTUS office until "minimum" January 21st. It's just badly written.

Pence would spend the rest of his life under threat of death.

He doesn't have the balls. No one does. Their gubmit jobs are too important to them. We have to just hang on for a few more weeks.

Trump will be our president until at least January 20. He might resign one day early to let Pence issue him a pardon.

That's far more likely.
But then, Pence would have to specify what the pardon was for, and Rump would be admitting guilt by accepting it.

What would be far more interesting --- and impressive --- would be for Rump and Pence to cut such a deal, they draw up the pardon, Pence assumes office .............. and throws the pardon in the crapper. :eusa_dance:

Even better --- he tosses it in the crapper while Rump is sitting on it, twatting about how since he resigned one day early he's "eligible for two more terms and what a bigly god I am, all hail the Me"
Pence hasn't got a spine.

Not to mention the fact that the tRumplings would hang him.

And not figuratively either.

talking is not doing....if Trump were to actually move forward with such a thing..then it might be time to consider this option..otherwise, i think our mechanisms of passing the reins of govt. are under enough stress, don't you?

If Rump were to "actually move forward with this thing" it would be too late. That's the idea here.
If you guys spent as much time trying to promote greatness and ingenuity towards bettering this nation instead of your pure adulation for radical politics we all would be better off. These Prog people who shills and are elected will throw their own under the bus when it comes. You see them for what they are and still deny it.

That is what the article says.

And you have believed very bullshit, lying article they have shoved down your imbecilic throat. You are a mushroom, kept in the dark, and shoveled shit.
oh-the-irony_o_637211.jpg

If Rump were to "actually move forward with this thing" it would be too late. That's the idea here.
If you guys spent as much time trying to promote greatness and ingenuity towards bettering this nation instead of your pure adulation for radical politics we all would be better off. These Prog people who shills and are elected will throw their own under the bus when it comes. You see them for what they are and still deny it.

Oh? And what "radical politics" might these be then?

This oughta be good, seeing as how I posted nothing here about politics. Hope your crystal ball has new batteries.

I expect it's part of the plan anyway. Pence takes over and pardons Trump.
And you could well be correct. Pence gets to retire as "president" and tRump gets off.

And that would mean Biden really would be the 46th President and we'd be numerically back on track again. :thup:

Forum List

Back