New Jam-Proof Drone About To Launch.

Vastator

Platinum Member
Oct 14, 2014
Clearly drones are the future of warfare, and in the latest tech advance, The Kalashnikov Concern is unveiling its new "jam-proof" drone. If it works as advertised it looks likely to replace to current model in use. Also it apparently has swarm capabilities...

Clearly drones are the future of warfare, and in the latest tech advance, The Kalashnikov Concern is unveiling its new "jam-proof" drone. If it works as advertised it looks likely to replace to current model in use. Also it apparently has swarm capabilities...

"meet the future" paul newman as butch cassidy

it'll be jamproof for a few days or a week. our guys are very good at countermeasures.

is that swarm capability just syncing all the navigation? i guess the honey bee imagry is obvious, but i'm picturing more orderly formations of the gizmos.

"meet the future" paul newman as butch cassidy

it'll be jamproof for a few days or a week. our guys are very good at countermeasures.

is that swarm capability just syncing all the navigation? i guess the honey bee imagry is obvious, but i'm picturing more orderly formations of the gizmos.
The article goes a bit more in depth. It also has remote launch capability protecting the pilot.

I'm sure ze Americaines have ze anti-jamming software built into all their drones. Automatic channel switching faster than an elite hacker can count his own pubic hairs.

Is this the North Korean one they bought from third world North Korea to shoot at Ukraine? :abgg2q.jpg:

Is this the North Korean one they bought from third world North Korea to shoot at Ukraine? :abgg2q.jpg:
No. If you read the article you wouldn't need to ask such a stupid question. Read more, type less...

Going to need lasers and microwave weapons. Trading expensive missiles for cheap drones is going to get unsustainable.

Going to need lasers and microwave weapons. Trading expensive missiles for cheap drones is going to get unsustainable.
Perhaps those Littoral Combat Ships can be repurposed with some form of weapon that is not expensive to use that will destroy the drones and the levels of missile these nations have. The ships are supposed to be near land and can operate with other naval vessels in the general area.

Perhaps those Littoral Combat Ships can be repurposed with some form of weapon that is not expensive to use that will destroy the drones and the levels of missile these nations have. The ships are supposed to be near land and can operate with other naval vessels in the general area.
That's where the swarm feature comes into play. If it performs as advertised, and comes in at the price point claimed; these things are gonna be a headache...

That's where the swarm feature comes into play. If it performs as advertised, and comes in at the price point claimed; these things are gonna be a headache...
Ok russky. I am not concerned when your compatriots have to buy drones from NK and Iran. Pussy.

Forum List

Back