Pence could remove tRump from office on Sunday.

And he should. tRump has lost what little mind he ever had, with this talk of Martial law and other seditious acts.

And he should. tRump has lost what little mind he ever had, with this talk of Martial law and other seditious acts.

Not in favor. Like we need more West Wing drama?

talking is not doing....if Trump were to actually move forward with such a thing..then it might be time to consider this option..otherwise, i think our mechanisms of passing the reins of govt. are under enough stress, don't you?

So... She's against it. You think this matters to tRump?

talking is not doing....if Trump were to actually move forward with such a thing..then it might be time to consider this option..otherwise, i think our mechanisms of passing the reins of govt. are under enough stress, don't you?
That is what the article says.

So... She's against it. You think this matters to tRump?
learn to read dumbass,,

All you do is project PROG. You voted for a guy who has CLEARLY lost his mind, so what do you do?

You declare it's the other guy who has lost his mind despite what's going on around you.

He should.... and it would vastly fortify his future political career.... but I very much doubt he will. He's too much of a spineless jellyfish wimp :gay: This is a man who won't even dine with a female without his wife to chaperone him, so he's certainly not gonna find the stones to do what needs to be done.

One line in the article is misleading:

>> The mechanics of the amendment allow the vice-president to remain in the position of acting president for a minimum of 25 days, as long as a simple majority of at least one chamber of Congress is willing to cooperate. <<​

--- seems to imply Pence would, if it were not invoked by Sunday December 27, remain POTUS after January 20th. He would not. Happily the term ends at noon January 20th.

1608831902140.png

If Rump were to "actually move forward with this thing" it would be too late. That's the idea here.

Yawn...., another boring TDS attack out in the open,

It will NEVER happen, Trump is already showing clear signals that he is getting ready to leave office.

Your disrespect is also old and worn out crap.

He should.... and it would vastly fortify his future political career.... but I very much doubt he will. He's too much of a spineless jellyfish wimp :gay: This is a man who won't even dine with a female without his wife to chaperone him, so he's certainly not gonna find the stones to do what needs to be done.

1l884b.jpg

3a7txn.jpg

True dat.

One has to assume that Mike Pence does not own a mirror.

After all;

pence-fly-tease-1__593365.jpg

1l884b.jpg

3a7txn.jpg

True dat.

One has to assume that Mike Pence does not own a mirror.

After all;

pence-fly-tease-1__593365.jpg

:laugh2:

tenor.gif

Forum List

Back