Pence Angry At Trump For Betraying His Loyalty With Betrayl

Sorry bout that,

1. Pence is Judas of American, and put the cherry on top of a stolen election for the Democrats.
2. He is a liberal bag o shit.
3. And walks around like he is conservative.
4. I would dare to say, he is primed and ready for the wrath of God.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You are so happy this happened. I bet you've been a total failure at marriage and relationships.

You would not trade a thing for it. I bet you are very physically ugly and had to settle for something to fuck.

You could have stopped it this Summer. I bet you are a deadbeat lying pos.

Where were you this Summer? You slaved to a boss and are like most. Unhappy.

Ok then. :laugh:

If someone incites a riot to kill me and my family, I might be a little upset with that person.

Pence is spineless.

Sorry bout that,

1. Pence is Judas of American, and put the cherry on top of a stolen election for the Democrats.
2. He is a liberal bag o shit.
3. And walks around like he is conservative.
4. I would dare to say, he is primed and ready for the wrath of God.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Don’t be sorry after all it’s the truth.

they were fake before ever reaching to polling place to be countrd

Interesting how after 30 years of mailing-in my ballots, some Orange criminal becomes *pResident and suddenly they're a problem? No. You and your crooked political tribe are just full of shit and you know it. Pathetic how you attempt to misrepresent the certified results due to Orange butthurt, and you still lost. Bigly. :auiqs.jpg:

What a monumental embarrassment for the Cult. Now you idiots can fuck right off back into obscurity. Toodles, assholes.

Are you in PA, WI, GA, MN, AZ, NV or MI?

If not, who gives a shit?

Here's my address:
123 Nunya fookinbidnez Rd.
Nowhere, AL 91210
A simple yes or no would suffice. It not any of your business. Got it!

Interesting how after 30 years of mailing-in my ballots, some Orange criminal becomes *pResident and suddenly they're a problem? No. You and your crooked political tribe are just full of shit and you know it. Pathetic how you attempt to misrepresent the certified results due to Orange butthurt, and you still lost. Bigly. :auiqs.jpg:

What a monumental embarrassment for the Cult. Now you idiots can fuck right off back into obscurity. Toodles, assholes.
4% is a big loss?
Are you retarded?

Are you?
4% is a big loss?

In recent elections? Absolutely. You just lost the Electoral & Popular vote, You lost control of the Senate and House. You're just pissed because you got duped again. The next Cult45 uprising will be met with the long, hard soul of the government's giant boot upon their necks.
Let's put it this way...
If you are a welfare recipient, this is a boon.
My Federal Taxes will wind up paying for birth control and abortions.

As someone who wants money spent on infrastructure, I would rather have a Democrat on the State level.

The cycle will continue as usual as there will be a Red Wave in 2 years after the Ds screw it up.
Then...
The cycle will continue as usual as there will be a Blue Wave in 4 years after the Rs screw it up.

So laugh while you can,

I'm not so sure there will be any more Red waves going forward.
The Blues seem to have found a way to ensure that as we saw in November and last week.

Pense bent the knee to the assholes that stole the election. He deserves the scorn of the American people, along with all the other RINOs that went along with the Democrat thievery of the election.

Shame!

4% is a big loss?
Are you retarded?

Are you?
4% is a big loss?

In recent elections? Absolutely. You just lost the Electoral & Popular vote, You lost control of the Senate and House. You're just pissed because you got duped again. The next Cult45 uprising will be met with the long, hard soul of the government's giant boot upon their necks.
Let's put it this way...
If you are a welfare recipient, this is a boon.
My Federal Taxes will wind up paying for birth control and abortions.

As someone who wants money spent on infrastructure, I would rather have a Democrat on the State level.

The cycle will continue as usual as there will be a Red Wave in 2 years after the Ds screw it up.
Then...
The cycle will continue as usual as there will be a Blue Wave in 4 years after the Rs screw it up.

So laugh while you can,

I'm not so sure there will be any more Red waves going forward.
The Blues seem to have found a way to ensure that as we saw in November and last week.
You are probably correct, as both parties, over the last 30+ years, have created a larger pool of the poor than of the successful.

The president turned his followers against his running mate during a speech before the vice president led the congressional certification of Joe Biden's election win, and Sen. Jim Imhofe (R-OK) told Tulsa WorldTulsa World that Pence was furious that Trump supporters forced him and other elected officials, reporters and congressional staffers into lockdown for hours.

"I've known Mike Pence forever," Imhofe said. "I've never seen Pence as angry as he was today."

This was a preplanned coordinated riot by BLM and all groups. Trump supporters don't walk around with knee pads, ropes, 2 way radios and back packs. They Don't have tats with hammers and ice picks stamped.

This was a coordinated effort. Even the way way understaffed police was intentional.

you people are sick mother fuckers to go to this length.
Yep. The real facts are coming up. I knew this was a scam an hur after it began,,,LOLL

FBI and NYC warned of this. Siege began 20 min before Trump finished speech. Looks like a lot were welcomed in by capitol Police.

Man this is so unbelievable..................................LITTLE ATTEMPT WAS GIVEN TO WARN tRUMP AND STAFF............mY God.

Forum List

Back