Pence Angry At Trump For Betraying His Loyalty With Betrayl

The president turned his followers against his running mate during a speech before the vice president led the congressional certification of Joe Biden's election win, and Sen. Jim Imhofe (R-OK) told Tulsa WorldTulsa World that Pence was furious that Trump supporters forced him and other elected officials, reporters and congressional staffers into lockdown for hours.

"I've known Mike Pence forever," Imhofe said. "I've never seen Pence as angry as he was today."

Don't know why Pence would be angry or surprised. Loyalty only goes to Trump, not from Trump. He has seen scores of the Trump administration officials be thrown under the bus. He had to know what would happen if he didn't kowtow to dear leader's demands.

Trump publicly threw Pence under the bus expecting him to not certify the votes from certain states. It was a stupid idea that wouldn’t have worked anyway, but it riled up the cult. They were chanting “Hang Mike Pence” as they stormed the Capitol. Secret service had to grab him and protect him when it was all happening.

I would be absolutely livid if I were Mike Pence.

He’s a combination of having great composure and being completely spineless. My $0.02.

Last edited:
Another detail I wasn’t aware of.

While Trump supporters were breaking into the Capitol building and chanting “Hang Mike Pence”, he was with his family.

He has to be fuming mad.

The president turned his followers against his running mate during a speech before the vice president led the congressional certification of Joe Biden's election win, and Sen. Jim Imhofe (R-OK) told Tulsa WorldTulsa World that Pence was furious that Trump supporters forced him and other elected officials, reporters and congressional staffers into lockdown for hours.

"I've known Mike Pence forever," Imhofe said. "I've never seen Pence as angry as he was today."

Fake news to drive a wedge

they were fake before ever reaching to polling place to be countrd

Interesting how after 30 years of mailing-in my ballots, some Orange criminal becomes *pResident and suddenly they're a problem? No. You and your crooked political tribe are just full of shit and you know it. Pathetic how you attempt to misrepresent the certified results due to Orange butthurt, and you still lost. Bigly. :auiqs.jpg:

What a monumental embarrassment for the Cult. Now you idiots can fuck right off back into obscurity. Toodles, assholes.

Are you in PA, WI, GA, MN, AZ, NV or MI?

If not, who gives a shit?

Interesting how after 30 years of mailing-in my ballots, some Orange criminal becomes *pResident and suddenly they're a problem? No. You and your crooked political tribe are just full of shit and you know it. Pathetic how you attempt to misrepresent the certified results due to Orange butthurt, and you still lost. Bigly. :auiqs.jpg:

What a monumental embarrassment for the Cult. Now you idiots can fuck right off back into obscurity. Toodles, assholes.

Are you in PA, WI, GA, MN, AZ, NV or MI?

If not, who gives a shit?

Here's my address:
123 Nunya fookinbidnez Rd.
Nowhere, AL 91210

4% is a big loss?
Are you retarded?

4% is a big loss?
Are you retarded?

Are you?

4% is a big loss?
Are you retarded?

Are you?
4% is a big loss?

Mike Pence is a traitor .:mad:
Pence, Pelosi share 'elbow bump' following Biden certification vote.

Actual Patriots as opposed to your propaganda monsters.....

More fake news, give it a rest already.

4% is a big loss?
Are you retarded?

Are you?
4% is a big loss?

In recent elections? Absolutely. You just lost the Electoral & Popular vote, You lost control of the Senate and House. You're just pissed because you got duped again. The next Cult45 uprising will be met with the long, hard soul of the government's giant boot upon their necks.

4% is a big loss?
Are you retarded?

Are you?
4% is a big loss?

In recent elections? Absolutely. You just lost the Electoral & Popular vote, You lost control of the Senate and House. You're just pissed because you got duped again. The next Cult45 uprising will be met with the long, hard soul of the government's giant boot upon their necks.
Let's put it this way...
If you are a welfare recipient, this is a boon.
My Federal Taxes will wind up paying for birth control and abortions.

As someone who wants money spent on infrastructure, I would rather have a Democrat on the State level.

The cycle will continue as usual as there will be a Red Wave in 2 years after the Ds screw it up.
Then...
The cycle will continue as usual as there will be a Blue Wave in 4 years after the Rs screw it up.

So laugh while you can,

Forum List

Back