Make America Poor Again

America has a caste system now.

The political elites and those that fund them, and the peasants

Kinda like North Korea.
Hello Votto, I decided to do one thread about Biden plan of the economy because the radio of France call France Info talked about this very important topic and that the democrats should not be too happy with the victory of Biden because he will increase the taxes and Trump is much better than him economically

Kinda like North Korea.
Hello Votto, I decided to do one thread about Biden plan of the economy because the radio of France call France Info talked about this very important topic and that the democrats should not be too happy with the victory of Biden because he will increase the taxes and Trump is much better than him economically
Trump is absolutely the more fiscally responsible. He's also the more stalwart diplomat.

After Biden and the Democrats steer this country toward ruin, yesterday's events will be a mere blip in time.

Kinda like North Korea.
Trump is absolutely the more fiscally responsible. He's also the more stalwart diplomat.

After Biden and the Democrats steer this country toward ruin, yesterday's events will be a mere blip in time.
Keep telling yourself that because at least you will believe it.

Kinda like North Korea.
Democrats have no mind of their own. They will do and think what the press tells them.

Keep in mind, this is still half the country.

So they will no doubt vote for Biden again.

It reminds me of a story of Joseph Stalin. He once defeathered a chicken in front of some people. Naturally, the chicken was suffering horribly, but when he was through Joe then started to feed the chicken as the chicken began to follow Joe wherever he went without question.

He then turned to them and said that this is how the people are. No matter how badly they suffer, just feed them enough to keep them following you.

Kinda like North Korea.

Biden will no doubt tear up the Israel/Arab peace agreement and start funding Iran and their continued terrorism around the Middle East.

And Rocket man should start firing his rockets again.

Taiwan is may as well just join the CCP.

th

Biden Will Raise Taxes On 80 Percent Of Americans, Cut Annual Income $6,500 Per Household. A new study shows that Joe Biden’s proposed economic plan would significantly hurt the long-term American economy if implemented.

Study: Biden Will Raise Taxes On 80 Percent Of Americans, Cut Annual Income $6,500 Per Household
Cutting taxes and driving up debt is not a solution either...

Come back and say that again in three years so I can laugh at you.

:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::lmao:

Kinda like North Korea.

Biden will no doubt tear up the Israel/Arab peace agreement and start funding Iran and their continued terrorism around the Middle East.

And + Madame Jill the wife of Sleepy Joe will wan't more and more migrant coming to the USA .

Jill Biden’s "Solution" for Struggling Small Towns? Bring in More Migrants

It's funny, in a sad sort of way, that the people who create problems are the same people who claim they have a fix for the problems they created- that makes absolutely no sense- making more problems is just that- m.o.r.e.- some act as though it's an esoteric endeavor- it ain't- its simple, common sense, something sorely lacking in dealing with the political class-

Kinda like North Korea.

Keep telling yourself that because at least you will believe it.
You seem to believe only what suit you .

Excellent. I was craving some Trump cultist sore-loser tears of impotent rage, and this thread delivered.
This thread is not about Trump but Biden who is going to make your pockets.

Last edited:
It's funny, in a sad sort of way, that the people who create problems are the same people who claim they have a fix for the problems they created- that makes absolutely no sense- making more problems is just that- m.o.r.e.- some act as though it's an esoteric endeavor- it ain't- its simple, common sense, something sorely lacking in dealing with the political class-
Especially that a President who does not have a second mandate can not do everything that was elected it is the same here we dance between the left and the right and the people is revolted for already 30 years

Kinda like North Korea.

They, like the hong kong people, want no part of china.

Biden Will Raise Taxes On 80 Percent Of Americans, Cut Annual Income $6,500 Per Household. A new study shows that Joe Biden’s proposed economic plan would significantly hurt the long-term American economy if implemented.

Study: Biden Will Raise Taxes On 80 Percent Of Americans, Cut Annual Income $6,500 Per Household
Cutting taxes and driving up debt is not a solution either...

Neither is raising taxes and driving up debt.
True, specially that Biden said that he will not raise the tax On 80 Percent Of Americans, but finally he got caught on his lies and admit that he will.

Forum List

Back