Pence argues Trump betrayed GOP with aversion to national abortion ban

“Former Vice President Mike Pence argued that his ex-boss, former President Trump, has betrayed the Republican Party with an aversion to signing a national abortion ban if elected in 2024.”

Further proof that overturning Roe had nothing to do with states’ rights.

And Trump would sign a Federal abortion ban if allowed back in office.

Pence argues Trump betrayed?​

5 stages Trump WH staff employ 2.jpg

This is wrong. Every state has an exception for the life of the mother.

It was only precedent because a loose interpretation of the scotus allowed the activists to claim it was the law of the land, when that’s not what Roe was about.
Again, Roe was established precedent. There's where it should have stayed. The states should have no say in a woman's right to decide what goes on with her body.

I don't find abortion an appealing decision to make. But I understand the need for it.
If you want to eliminate the need for abortion except in the most absolute extreme cases, work on making it irrelevant and unnecessary.
Stop using the state to impose outdated Christian beliefs on the masses.

Again, Roe was established precedent. There's where it should have stayed. The states should have no say in a woman's right to decide what goes on with her body.

I don't find abortion an appealing decision to make. But I understand the need for it.
If you want to eliminate the need for abortion except in the most absolute extreme cases, work on making it irrelevant and unnecessary.
Stop using the state to impose outdated Christian beliefs on the masses.
I’m not looking at this from a religious perspective at all. I’m looking at it from a cotus perspective.

There's where it should have stayed. The states should have no say in a woman's right to decide what goes on with her body.

I agree, but I also agree that the federal government has no business forcing states into it, that’s not their job.

Jesus Fucking Christ.

DID NOBODY READ THE DOBBS DECISION?????????????

There CANNOT BE A NATIONAL ABORTION BAN! NOBODY is trying to impose one or proposing such a law. It would be stupid politically, unconstitutional, and does not reflect the thinking of the Republican voters.

I don't know where this story came from but it is total bullshit. Biden is running ads THIS VERY DAY that repeats the stupid story that Trump wants to pass a national abortion ban. Trump has stated - and there is no reason to question - that the Republican position, and his, that it is a matter for the States. Since there is no Constitutional Amendment on the subject.
I didn't read it. Neither did anybody else in here.

The problem is the DISGUSTING FILTH in the Lame Stream Media fucking lied about it. If not implicitly, tacitly.

dimocrap scum voters don't have the brains to pour piss out of a boot. Even if the instructions are written on the heel. They get ALL their information from the DISGUSTING FILTH. ALL their ideas, ALL their instructions.

Hence, the current state of the country. The DISGUSTING FILTH no longer deserves the protections and the privileges of the 1st Amendment. They have to be held accountable for their lies. Otherwise, we are doomed. And so is civilization itself.

There is no doubt in my mind now who was the Oval Office leaker....
1713720866592.png

Forum List

Back