Pence Angry At Trump For Betraying His Loyalty With Betrayl

The mail in ballots were NOT a problem
The mail in ballots are THE problem

they were fake before ever reaching to polling place to be countrd
How were they FAKE, when the voters signature matched their file record, and no absentee ballot returned to be counted was a ballot that was not already requested by the voter, with a signature match when requesting it too?

You are lacking in knowledge of the process, and the checks and balances in place, to prevent fraud.... that's why you can be deluded in to believing the lies about fraud.
Thats total bullshit

the signatures did not match
In the County that pres trump contested in Georgia, pressured Ga officials in to doing a signature match audit.

How dare trump go after fraudulent votes in GA and other places which is likely the real reason the swamp is so upset.............years of voting only to find out that the elections have been rigged so crooked pols could steal our (we who actually pay taxes) tax money while destroying the country for everyone.

The mail in ballots were NOT a problem
The mail in ballots are THE problem

How were they FAKE, when the voters signature matched their file record, and no absentee ballot returned to be counted was a ballot that was not already requested by the voter, with a signature match when requesting it too?

You are lacking in knowledge of the process, and the checks and balances in place, to prevent fraud.... that's why you can be deluded in to believing the lies about fraud.
Thats total bullshit

the signatures did not match
In the County that pres trump contested in Georgia, pressured Ga officials in to doing a signature match audit.

...and you believe every denial you read.

Of course the people that enabled the fraud are going to deny that any happened.

No one has explained how there were over 200,000 more votes cast in PA than there were voters.
There are both republicans and democrats, equal amounts, doing the recounting and poll watching and audits.....

It's part of election procedures....

How many hundreds or thousands of poll workers are involved in this fraud conspiracy of yours in these battleground states, and governors and Secretary of state's and canvassing boards and precinct supervisors etc did Biden get to throw the battle ground states and the 7 million more people in his favor via fraud?

Please!!!! :rolleyes:

At some point, this made up bull crud that you've been fed and for some weird reason believe, has got to end.

Trump lost, because we voted him out....82 million of us did....!

You are putting your faith, in "make believe".... you're being sold, a fantasy about the election being stolen from him....

It's him, that is trying to steal the election from the 82 million, of us who voted for Biden.
:dig:
The america hater apologist babbling again lying as always.
You are so much reserving your spot in hell with your outright lies miss so claimed christian,the lady who CLAIMS to be a Christian but constantly proves what a hypocrite troll she is,as I keep saying,hope you love burning heat weather,that’s what it’s like down under.
:iyfyus.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

You had 2 months to prove there was cheating and you struck out 60 times. :auiqs.jpg:
I predicted before the election that mail in ballots would be a problem

uch of the cheating was so skillfully done it can not be proven now

and this theft by democrats will continue in future elections
Indeed,we keep hearing trump might run again in 2024 which is just plain stupid because if they were able to get away with election fraud once,they will easily get away with it again and again in the future,if he could not beat it as a current president then what chance would he have as a former president?

I hate to say this but I’m afraid trump was just playing us,that this was all a script all by design,because if he was serious about remaining president,he should have invoked the insurrection act,there is no reason in hell to not have done that especially sense he has themilitary behind him.his most ardent supporters kept saying he needed to invoke it.to not use it like he should have,he turned his back on us,we fought for him but he did not fight for himself in the end and gave up.

Biden won the election by 8 million votes.. Don't you know how that works? Us citizens vote and whoever gets the most votes wins
Printed ballots dumped in the middle of the night NOT VERIFIED BY OBSERVERS DONT COUNT. Dont you know how that works?

Biden won the election by 8 million votes.. Don't you know how that works? Us citizens vote and whoever gets the most votes wins
Printed ballots dumped in the middle of the night NOT VERIFIED BY OBSERVERS DONT COUNT. Dont you know how that works?

You bought into a LIE.. That's what losers do. They tell the same lie over and over and over again. My God man, by now you should know what Trump is and how he corrupts everyone he touches.

joaquinmiller

Let me share this with you, friend.

The Anatomy of Leadership - A Sun Tzu perspective | CSO Online
In The Art of War, Sun Tzu characterized leadership as a mix of five traits: Intelligence, Credibility, Humaneness, Courage, and Discipline. Every organization is characterized by processes and...

The president turned his followers against his running mate during a speech before the vice president led the congressional certification of Joe Biden's election win, and Sen. Jim Imhofe (R-OK) told Tulsa WorldTulsa World that Pence was furious that Trump supporters forced him and other elected officials, reporters and congressional staffers into lockdown for hours.

"I've known Mike Pence forever," Imhofe said. "I've never seen Pence as angry as he was today."

Fuck Mike Pence. That is all.

joaquinmiller

Let me share this with you, friend.

The Anatomy of Leadership - A Sun Tzu perspective | CSO Online
In The Art of War, Sun Tzu characterized leadership as a mix of five traits: Intelligence, Credibility, Humaneness, Courage, and Discipline. Every organization is characterized by processes and...
Sadly your new President-elect possess none of these.

Are you kidding? Given how much time they spend on their knees, every Trump supporter knows to carry knee pads.
Thats a stupid comment

75 million voters were cheated

And if democrats get away with it this time they will do it again

The only way is to get the mail ballots of, say, Georgia and physically check if that voter was alive, legal and did they know they voted that way.

And 2024 just means the Republicans now know what to do to win an election, copy the Democrats tactics.

Interesting how after 30 years of mailing-in my ballots, some Orange criminal becomes *pResident and suddenly they're a problem? No. You and your crooked political tribe are just full of shit and you know it. Pathetic how you attempt to misrepresent the certified results due to Orange butthurt, and you still lost. Bigly. :auiqs.jpg:

What a monumental embarrassment for the Cult. Now you idiots can fuck right off back into obscurity. Toodles, assholes.

And 2024 just means the Republicans now know what to do to win an election, copy the Democrats tactics.
But wont because ordinary repubs are too honest for that

nor should they copy the democrats

if America becomes a mere den of thieves its no longer worth saving

this is clearly an OPINION piece.

Calling it "Breaking News" is dishonest at best.

Alinskyites.....

Pence picks up a cigarette lighter off the floor in the capitol.
Headline:

Pence condemns smoking by President who litters the halls with his throw aways.....

JO

In
The president turned his followers against his running mate during a speech before the vice president led the congressional certification of Joe Biden's election win, and Sen. Jim Imhofe (R-OK) told Tulsa WorldTulsa World that Pence was furious that Trump supporters forced him and other elected officials, reporters and congressional staffers into lockdown for hours.

"I've known Mike Pence forever," Imhofe said. "I've never seen Pence as angry as he was today."

Mike Pence is a traitor .:mad:
Pence, Pelosi share 'elbow bump' following Biden certification vote.

Pence is a swamp creature........always has been a smooth talking swamp creature.

In contrast to all he had around him, Trump stood out as a messenger trying to warn the citizenry about all the corruption, and Mike Pence never betrayed his loyalty to Trump, even regardless of or while under heavy pressure's that evolved over time, and so it would be unfair for Pence to be expected to go against the constitution or his Republican duties just to soothe the mobs that wanted him to, otherwise just to satisfy their mob lust in finally getting Trump.

No one is fooled by Democrats, otherwise that are piling on like the buzzard's that they are in hopes that Trump got ran over by their bulldozer.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back