Pence Leaves Pro-Trump Hecklers With One Quick Message In Tense Parking Lot Exchange

It amuses me that you think any of you knew a fucking thing about these people back then. Nice try, but not really.
Yes, we did...in fact, we actually talked about it then when it happened..

When he put Bolton in his cabinet...I brought it up then....I thought it was odd that for as much as Trumpers pretend they never supported Bush or the Iraq invasion -- they justify bringing Bolton......seems I was right....you were not...

When he appointed Bill Barr -- someone who was already in that role during the Bush admin......I brought up the same thing....and it seems, I was right...you were wrong...

But cultists can't stop culting...

Yes, we did...in fact, we actually talked about it then when it happened..

When he put Bolton in his cabinet...I brought it up then....I thought it was odd that for as much as Trumpers pretend they never supported Bush or the Iraq invasion -- they justify bringing Bolton......seems I was right....you were not...

When he appointed Bill Barr -- someone who was already in that role during the Bush admin......I brought up the same thing....and it seems, I was right...you were wrong...

But cultists can't stop culting...
I support the Iraq invasion 100%. Do you think the Iraqi people today would turn back the clock, undo the war and bring back Saddam if given the choice? Nope. Not for one second.

Former Vice President Mike Pence swiftly told supporters of former President Donald Trump to read the Constitution as they heckled him on his way into a New Hampshire town hall event on Friday.

The campaign event marked the first for Pence since his ex-boss pleaded not guilty to four felony charges tied to his efforts to overturn the 2020 presidential election.

Video shows Trump supporters yelling “that’s a traitor” and “you’re a sellout” at the former vice president as he made his way into the event, ABC News’ Kelsey Walsh reported.

“Why didn’t you uphold the Constitution, sir?” yelled one man to Pence as he greeted people in the parking lot outside American Legion Hall Post 27 in Londonderry, New Hampshire.

“I upheld the Constitution,” replied Pence, who has stood by his move in certifying the results of the 2020 election.

“Read it,” he added to the hecklers.

Pence tells ignorant Trump Humpers to go and educate themselves on the Constitution.

It's amazing how these dumb ass MAGAs listen to idiots like Hannity, Little Tuck Tuck, dumb ass Laura Ingraham and then go repeat the same dumb ish.

I love watching you kiss Mike Pence's lily-white, Christian conservative ass.

LOL

She's not a traitor shes a kackling idiot who can't have a coherent speech if her life depended on it. She was the LEAST favored democrat in the primary and got the job because shes a black woman, as stated by the child molester himself. That's why she was picked. Not because shes well liked or good at her job, she's a black woman.

Racism? Nah. Couldn't be.
Can you overturn the 2024 election if her campaign loses like yall wanted the previous VP to do?

Or does that power only apply to rightwing losers of elections?

The VPs role in certifying the election is only symbolic. Thats going to be a problem for you guys. It would be like Trump commanding the flag guy not to raise the flag today because, he mistakinly thinks the election wont be certified unless he raises it. Do you think he should go to jail for telling the flag guy to not raise the flag? Sorry, but that isnt a crime.
"If the Vice President (Mike Pence) had 'absolutely no right' to change the Presidential Election results in the Senate, despite fraud and many other irregularities, how come the Democrats and RINO Republicans, like Wacky Susan Collins, are desperately trying to pass legislation that will not allow the Vice President to change the results of the election?" Trump said in a statement.

"Actually, what they are saying, is that Mike Pence did have the right to change the outcome, and they now want to take that right away," he falsely claimed. "Unfortunately, he didn't exercise that power, he could have overturned the Election!"

Trump said different.

When Pence speaks, people sleep, boring dude that he is.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That's an interesting assertion.
Perhaps we will see a test of its' validity when Pence testifies before a jury in one or more of the criminal trials of Don Trump?

Former Vice President Mike Pence swiftly told supporters of former President Donald Trump to read the Constitution as they heckled him on his way into a New Hampshire town hall event on Friday.

The campaign event marked the first for Pence since his ex-boss pleaded not guilty to four felony charges tied to his efforts to overturn the 2020 presidential election.

Video shows Trump supporters yelling “that’s a traitor” and “you’re a sellout” at the former vice president as he made his way into the event, ABC News’ Kelsey Walsh reported.

“Why didn’t you uphold the Constitution, sir?” yelled one man to Pence as he greeted people in the parking lot outside American Legion Hall Post 27 in Londonderry, New Hampshire.

“I upheld the Constitution,” replied Pence, who has stood by his move in certifying the results of the 2020 election.

“Read it,” he added to the hecklers.

Pence tells ignorant Trump Humpers to go and educate themselves on the Constitution.

It's amazing how these dumb ass MAGAs listen to idiots like Hannity, Little Tuck Tuck, dumb ass Laura Ingraham and then go repeat the same dumb ish.
MAGA is just stupid.

Forum List

Back