Pence Leaves Pro-Trump Hecklers With One Quick Message In Tense Parking Lot Exchange

I used to have some respect (sympathy) for SuperBad but now full-on support for the Whitest white ever makes it all clear to me.

SuperBad is a phony. Not a Black at all. Simply another paid Deep State stooge (a Langley plant, as they are known).

Bye bye phony Uncle Tom. We gotcha now.

You're wrong.

Lol, you're an idiot. Biden has said racist things his entire life. But as a good person of color, you will still get on your knees and polish his knob. Unbelievable, lol.
Sorry fuck boy, those are your fantasies with your Orange God. I have explained to your punk ass over and over again, if Biden has broke the Law hold him accountable for it. It is you MAGA Trump Humpers that think Trump is above the Law.

Sorry fuck boy, those are your fantasies with your Orange God. I have explained to your punk ass over and over again, if Biden has broke the Law hold him accountable for it. It is you MAGA Trump Humpers that think Trump is above the Law.
You loons made up Russian collusion and tried to prosecute him for it. So you lost all credibility on any investigation after that.

Pence fucked up. He had an opportunity to win a lot of support in that moment. All he had to do was get aggressive and yell at the protesters, "Fuck off, you MAGA faggots!! I will beat your asses then fuck yo wives! Who has the balls to come up here on stage with me and try to take down the KING?!?!" During this Pence should grab his sack with his right hand, point at his sack with his left hand, and thrust his pelvis forward. "You ain't nothin but a bunch of pussies!", Pence yells at them. Then he pulls out his Glawk Fotty (i.e., his Hi Point 9 milly) and points it at the camera.

Even if I am wrong about such antics bumping him up in the polls, it certainly would not hurt him any.

Former Vice President Mike Pence swiftly told supporters of former President Donald Trump to read the Constitution as they heckled him on his way into a New Hampshire town hall event on Friday.

The campaign event marked the first for Pence since his ex-boss pleaded not guilty to four felony charges tied to his efforts to overturn the 2020 presidential election.

Video shows Trump supporters yelling “that’s a traitor” and “you’re a sellout” at the former vice president as he made his way into the event, ABC News’ Kelsey Walsh reported.

“Why didn’t you uphold the Constitution, sir?” yelled one man to Pence as he greeted people in the parking lot outside American Legion Hall Post 27 in Londonderry, New Hampshire.

“I upheld the Constitution,” replied Pence, who has stood by his move in certifying the results of the 2020 election.

“Read it,” he added to the hecklers.

Pence tells ignorant Trump Humpers to go and educate themselves on the Constitution.

It's amazing how these dumb ass MAGAs listen to idiots like Hannity, Little Tuck Tuck, dumb ass Laura Ingraham and then go repeat the same dumb ish.
Pence is a loser.

You loons made up Russian collusion and tried to prosecute him for it. So you lost all credibility on any investigation after that.
No one tried to prosecute him for it, that is against DOJ opinion that presidents can not be prosecuted while a sitting president. He wasn't even impeached for it.

I take comfort in the fact that pence will NEVER hold any public office again!
Do you also take comfort in the fact that the only reason he was in office to begin with is because your cult leader picked him and you voted for him?

It's crazy how all of the witnesses who are giving evidence against Trump or just other Republicans...many times, the people he himself, picked....

They investigated it and spent over 30 million doing so. Over a lie.
If only Donald and Donnie Jr didn't lie about this email and lie about the multiple meetings they had with Russian officials offering dirt on Sleepy Joe...

11donaldtrump-superJumbo.png

But receiving emails like this and responding the way Donnie did kinda makes it look like they were more than happy to get help from Russia to get an upper hand in the election....but since this logic may be hard for you to understand...look at it this way...imagine if Hunter had an email like this on that laptop of his -- instead of just pics of his dick...

Forum List

Back