Pence Angry At Trump For Betraying His Loyalty With Betrayl

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
The president turned his followers against his running mate during a speech before the vice president led the congressional certification of Joe Biden's election win, and Sen. Jim Imhofe (R-OK) told Tulsa WorldTulsa World that Pence was furious that Trump supporters forced him and other elected officials, reporters and congressional staffers into lockdown for hours.

"I've known Mike Pence forever," Imhofe said. "I've never seen Pence as angry as he was today."

The president turned his followers against his running mate during a speech before the vice president led the congressional certification of Joe Biden's election win, and Sen. Jim Imhofe (R-OK) told Tulsa WorldTulsa World that Pence was furious that Trump supporters forced him and other elected officials, reporters and congressional staffers into lockdown for hours.

"I've known Mike Pence forever," Imhofe said. "I've never seen Pence as angry as he was today."

Mike Pence is a traitor .:mad:
Pence, Pelosi share 'elbow bump' following Biden certification vote.

This was a preplanned coordinated riot by BLM and all groups. Trump supporters don't walk around with knee pads, ropes, 2 way radios and back packs. They Don't have tats with hammers and ice picks stamped.

This was a coordinated effort. Even the way way understaffed police was intentional.

you people are sick mother fuckers to go to this length.

LOL, that makes him a traitor? :p

This was a preplanned coordinated riot by BLM and all groups. Trump supporters don't walk around with knee pads,

Are you kidding? Given how much time they spend on their knees, every Trump supporter knows to carry knee pads.

Grow the 'ef up. The fascist coup was staged entirely by your very violent Trump cult pals, and by running cover for it, you put your stamp of approval of it.

Yes, Did he had to do elbow bump with pelosi the witch ? :p

Vice President Mike Pence was "angry" that President Donald Trump repaid his steadfast loyalty by putting his life in danger.

Pence’s life was not in danger

and I dont think Pence ever said that it was

The washington establishment was hoping trump would go away quietly so that everyone could forget that 5e democrats stole an election

but trump is not playing be the script that was written for him

Last edited:

I don't use 'doing something you don't have to do' as my definition of traitor. :lol:

I don't use 'doing something you don't have to do' as my definition of traitor. :lol:

Hello Montrovant:), traitor is a big word :dunno: but it’s true that he’s got his ass caught between two chairs:laugh:

Pence was a fool to EVER expect otherwise from Trump. Trump has a 40 year history of betrayal.

This was a preplanned coordinated riot by BLM and all groups. Trump supporters don't walk around with knee pads,

Are you kidding? Given how much time they spend on their knees, every Trump supporter knows to carry knee pads.

Grow the 'ef up. The fascist coup was staged entirely by your very violent Trump cult pals, and by running cover for it, you put your stamp of approval of it.

Big corporate donors fund the GOP and they are enraged at the moment.

Even you know you're lying. You choose that path because all of the other cultists are lying, and you don't have the guts to go against the cult. The cult now defines your entire identity.
You are delusional

Forum List

Back