Pence Leaves Pro-Trump Hecklers With One Quick Message In Tense Parking Lot Exchange

Jul 26, 2010
North Carolina
Former Vice President Mike Pence swiftly told supporters of former President Donald Trump to read the Constitution as they heckled him on his way into a New Hampshire town hall event on Friday.

The campaign event marked the first for Pence since his ex-boss pleaded not guilty to four felony charges tied to his efforts to overturn the 2020 presidential election.

Video shows Trump supporters yelling “that’s a traitor” and “you’re a sellout” at the former vice president as he made his way into the event, ABC News’ Kelsey Walsh reported.

“Why didn’t you uphold the Constitution, sir?” yelled one man to Pence as he greeted people in the parking lot outside American Legion Hall Post 27 in Londonderry, New Hampshire.

“I upheld the Constitution,” replied Pence, who has stood by his move in certifying the results of the 2020 election.

“Read it,” he added to the hecklers.

Pence tells ignorant Trump Humpers to go and educate themselves on the Constitution.

It's amazing how these dumb ass MAGAs listen to idiots like Hannity, Little Tuck Tuck, dumb ass Laura Ingraham and then go repeat the same dumb ish.

Former Vice President Mike Pence swiftly told supporters of former President Donald Trump to read the Constitution as they heckled him on his way into a New Hampshire town hall event on Friday.

The campaign event marked the first for Pence since his ex-boss pleaded not guilty to four felony charges tied to his efforts to overturn the 2020 presidential election.

Video shows Trump supporters yelling “that’s a traitor” and “you’re a sellout” at the former vice president as he made his way into the event, ABC News’ Kelsey Walsh reported.

“Why didn’t you uphold the Constitution, sir?” yelled one man to Pence as he greeted people in the parking lot outside American Legion Hall Post 27 in Londonderry, New Hampshire.

“I upheld the Constitution,” replied Pence, who has stood by his move in certifying the results of the 2020 election.

Pence tells ignorant Trump Humpers to go and educate themselves on the Constitution.

It's amazing how these dumb ass MAGAs listen to idiots like Hannity, Little Tuck Tuck, dumb ass Laura Ingraham and then go repeat the same dumb ish.
He’s a sellout and a coward.

He has zero chance to win anything.

A coward dies 1,000 deaths.... that was death number.... what, about 300?

Just like that lez cheney piece of shit.... they're hated by the productive half of the country AND the party that likes to fuck kids.

They don't want to read...they refused to read the Mueller Report or any of the trump indictments.

A coward dies 1,000 deaths.... that was death number.... what, about 300?

Just like that lez cheney piece of shit.... they're hated by the productive half of the country AND the party that likes to fuck kids.
So the party that hates Pence and Cheney also likes to fuck kids?

It's so funny. Pence was considered a conservative God-fearing Christian hero.

Then he goes against the orange fuhrers' wishes...once...just once. And from that day on, he is a traitor, a sell-out... etc etc. to the MAGA retards.

Same MAGA nit-wits that lecture others on principles!!! :laughing0301:

It's so funny. Pence was considered a conservative God-fearing Christian hero.

Then he goes against the orange fuhrers' wishes...once...just once. And from that day on, he is a traitor, a sell-out... etc etc. to the MAGA retards.

Same MAGA nit-wits that lecture others on principles!!! :laughing0301:
You simply can’t go against Trump. The cult will disown you and boot you into the political wilderness.

I used to have some respect (sympathy) for SuperBad but now full-on support for the Whitest white ever makes it all clear to me.

SuperBad is a phony. Not a Black at all. Simply another paid Deep State stooge (a Langley plant, as they are known).

Bye bye phony Uncle Tom. We gotcha now.

Lol, you're an idiot. Biden has said racist things his entire life. But as a good person of color, you will still get on your knees and polish his knob. Unbelievable, lol.

He has zero chance to win anything.
I take comfort in the fact that pence will NEVER hold any public office again!
I agree he is a coward, like most Trump Humpers.
I quite agree with the three posters I quote above.
He was a coward throughout the 4yrs as VP.
But, notably, did right by our Constitution on J6.

And we all, true Americans, can hope that he again finds the courage to do right by truthfully testifying against Don Trump and any associated defendants who may be charged over the obstruction and fraud indictments of J6.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then he goes against the orange fuhrers' wishes...once...just once.
Perceptively, Magnus appropriately notes that J6 was the only time Pence acted like a responsible Christian with a greater sense of duty to America...... than to serial adulterer and sex offender Don Trump.

You simply can’t go against Trump. The cult will disown you and boot you into the political wilderness.
Pence has always been a disgusting creep, and the (Democrat) cult should be aware of this.

Forum List

Back